MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

TGI was a nut from the onset. guy made fantastic gear though. the "hit" incident was just vindication for my (internal) POV on him and the rest from there too predictable. was a very sad way to see such otherwise talent for his operation go the way it did. well, and his life too. genuinely sad way to go.

TGI was a nut from the onset. guy made fantastic gear though. the "hit" incident was just vindication for my (internal) POV on him and the rest from there too predictable. was a very sad way to see such otherwise talent for his operation go the way it did. well, and his life too. genuinely sad way to go.
A movie could be made in that chapter of meso's history.

What happened to him. I guess I'm not in the know. Was it what I heard about getting drunk and shooting guns or wrong person?

What happened to him. I guess I'm not in the know. Was it what I heard about getting drunk and shooting guns or wrong person?
Same guy. LE showed up and found the set up and the product. But wait... There's more! Upon release of jail and on bond, he was hotdogging on a very fast bike, with his wife on the back, wrecks kills her and catches even worse charges. Probably doing basketball numbers now.

My experiences have been different. Ordered multiple times. TA great. Works around special shipping requests I have and is very responsive.

Your experience is an outlier.
That's fair, I didn't mean anything bad by what I said I was just saying lol. He responded back quickly when I messaged it's all good now

That's fair, I didn't mean anything bad by what I said I was just saying lol. He responded back quickly when I messaged it's all good now
I'm the most easy going guy ever. If you post something here I completely understand. I own my short comings. Don't feel timid about posting up here if I make a mistake. Also, you can pm me or email me and I'll try and make sure you're taken care of. I work for you, my friend. I do make mistakes but in the end I wanna make sure everyone is happy.

I had a little longer turnaround, and Stan reached out to me. Great guy from what it appears. It’s not Amazon, but it will get there.

maybe theres still hope :/
I did ship your pack 4 days from payment. I had to go out of town and was transparent about being 4 days behind schedule. Other than that I can't control post office. Please understand I'm doing the best I can. 4 days out the door isn't terrible. I have a lot of people on me asking where's pack at 4 days from payment mark. Have a little faith, my friend. I've never burned anybody. I guarantee you'll be taken care of.

I did ship your pack 4 days from payment. I had to go out of town and was transparent about being 4 days behind schedule. Other than that I can't control post office. Please understand I'm doing the best I can. 4 days out the door isn't terrible. I have a lot of people on me asking where's pack at 4 days from payment mark. Have a little faith, my friend. I've never burned anybody. I guarantee you'll be taken care of.
Stan is Even going out of the way to make sure im taken care of when usps delivered my package to the wrong address. Usps is a shit show right now.

It's the holidays I mean cmon ... doesnt matter what kind of package or where it's coming from theres a good chance it will be delayed from here till the new year.... it happens every year so theres that

It's the holidays I mean cmon ... doesnt matter what kind of package or where it's coming from theres a good chance it will be delayed from here till the new year.... it happens every year so theres that
Along the coast you'll hear them boast
About a light they say that shines so clear
So raise your glass, we'll drink a toast
To the little man who sells you thrills along the pier

He'll take you up, he'll bring you down
He'll plant your feet back firmly on the ground
He flies so high, he swoops so low
He knows exactly which way he's gonna go

Timothy Leary...