MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

bro, that OPSEC....
Yeah idk why people are discussing where there packs are coming from if I was Stan I'd be pissed and I'd be like it ain't worth dealing with people like that , this is why he went private last time also cause of ta but I'm sure shit like that also helped him make a very easy choice.... I would stop talking about where ur shit is coming from or where it's landing there no point is discussing that stuff. Stan will get u ur packs be patient the dude is catching up and is having amazon ta times.... At the end of the day all that mstter is that u get ur product and that it's good....quailty is the tits so far , price is amazing testing is done. I can see saying 3 day ta and that's it we don't need to talk about 3 day ta to mid west.... It's just safer for u and for the src, last thing u wanna do is put ur super soild good src who does everything we ask testing snd keeping track of batches in jeopardy. Cause then u who up having to do a new one and most time there shit and won't do half of wat Stan does let alone five u 11.5ml.... let's keep areas out of discussion and ta times very basic that's just my opinion. I think u agree Neal and some of the other vets

Yeah idk why people are discussing where there packs are coming from if I was Stan I'd be pissed and I'd be like it ain't worth dealing with people like that , this is why he went private last time also cause of ta but I'm sure shit like that also helped him make a very easy choice.... I would stop talking about where ur shit is coming from or where it's landing there no point is discussing that stuff. Stan will get u ur packs be patient the dude is catching up and is having amazon ta times.... At the end of the day all that mstter is that u get ur product and that it's good....quailty is the tits so far , price is amazing testing is done. I can see saying 3 day ta and that's it we don't need to talk about 3 day ta to mid west.... It's just safer for u and for the src, last thing u wanna do is put ur super soild good src who does everything we ask testing snd keeping track of batches in jeopardy. Cause then u who up having to do a new one and most time there shit and won't do half of wat Stan does let alone five u 11.5ml.... let's keep areas out of discussion and ta times very basic that's just my opinion. I think u agree Neal and some of the other vets
Never asked where he ships from I believe just that I have a package coming from California.

I make mistakes every now and then. I can certainly take care of those. Post office makes mistakes more times than I'd like. I can take care of those as well. I just need to know. Can't help if I don't know. A pm with an email address is what's needed. I've seen post office take 1 to 2 weeks to deliver lately. Not very often, but it happens. Just need to know so I can check up on or take care of a situation. Keep in mind, the number of emails and packs I'm dealing with is high volume. These situations are rare, but from time to time it happens.

It'll come brother he said he's about 3 days behind it should probably land anyday
ik. i'm not worried about it. i'm just eager to start using it lol. he reached out to me to make sure he had shipped it and everything he was surprised about the T/A too. It's a combination of him having family emergency + thanksgiving so understandable.

I make mistakes every now and then. I can certainly take care of those. Post office makes mistakes more times than I'd like. I can take care of those as well. I just need to know. Can't help if I don't know. A pm with an email address is what's needed. I've seen post office take 1 to 2 weeks to deliver lately. Not very often, but it happens. Just need to know so I can check up on or take care of a situation. Keep in mind, the number of emails and packs I'm dealing with is high volume. These situations are rare, but from time to time it happens.

You're asking members to break their anonymity. Can't they just email you?

You're asking members to break their anonymity. Can't they just email you?
They could, but I definitely need to know if he's taken care of. I understand some might think there's a possibility of retaliation, but I've never even hinted at being upset with anybody let alone mad enough to retaliate. I've been burned a number of times of up to $10,000 at one time and just shrugged it off. I'm not the getting upset kind. But it's just about making sure "he's" been taken care of. No alterior motive.

They could, but I definitely need to know if he's taken care of. I understand some might think there's a possibility of retaliation, but I've never even hinted at being upset with anybody let alone mad enough to retaliate. I've been burned a number of times of up to $10,000 at one time and just shrugged it off. I'm not the getting upset kind. But it's just about making sure "he's" been taken care of. No alterior motive.

Not saying that you would, but you are human and you have something to lose. Keeping personal info separated from a user name here should be practiced with any source.

TGI was a nice guy too, but the whole PM can you have someone beaten up for me thing proved otherwise.

Not saying that you would, but you are human and you have something to lose. Keeping personal info separated from a user name here should be practiced with any source.

TGI was a nice guy too, but the whole PM can you have someone beaten up for me thing proved otherwise.
Well, I didn't find tgi to be a nice guy. He started a bunch of lies about me and conspiracy theories. He didn't know it at the time, but I helped him with a bunch of things under my other handle when he was trying to get started and he just went bat poop crazy (sorry, I try not to cuss, lol) on me as SP. But that's a whole different story.

Anyways, I understand where you're coming from. I just stress out when I think I may have skipped a pack. I just want to make sure I take care of everyone. I don't have a retaliatory bone in my body. I mean, especially if it's true. I don't sit here and think "I gotta get even with this guy" lol. I sit here and think "son of a gun, I messed this guy over. How can I make sure he is more than happy".

Well, I didn't find tgi to be a nice guy. He started a bunch of lies about me and conspiracy theories. He didn't know it at the time, but I helped him with a bunch of things under my other handle when he was trying to get started and he just went bat poop crazy (sorry, I try not to cuss, lol) on me as SP. But that's a whole different story.

Anyways, I understand where you're coming from. I just stress out when I think I may have skipped a pack. I just want to make sure I take care of everyone. I don't have a retaliatory bone in my body. I mean, especially if it's true. I don't sit here and think "I gotta get even with this guy" lol. I sit here and think "son of a gun, I messed this guy over. How can I make sure he is more than happy".

i thought he seemed pretty laid back. A little twitchy at times, but i was in and out of that horrendous chat room thread and definitely missed a lot.

i see where you're coming from. It's not so much about you, but the principal (for lack of a better word) of staying anonymous that i think a lot of guys never consider when they come to purchase gear off the internet.