MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Haven’t ordered from stan in a bit: plan to soon, but I had a unopened vial of test E from when i ordered in July that I went to pop open and instead of the cap coming off, the entire top came off. Be sure and check your vials fellas. But it’s no biggie, first time this has happened to me and I’ve been a customer for about two years. Caught me by surprise

Haven’t ordered from stan in a bit: plan to soon, but I had a unopened vial of test E from when i ordered in July that I went to pop open and instead of the cap coming off, the entire top came off. Be sure and check your vials fellas. But it’s no biggie, first time this has happened to me and I’ve been a customer for about two years. Caught me by surprise

I dont believe anything you say, so send a picture in.

Thats what happens when you cry wolf

Let me guess, you’re going to reply “ you did that on purpose” when in fact, I’ve always had positive experiences with Stan and as I said, it’s really not even a big deal. I just wanted other people to be aware in case they ordered multiple vials that had this issue

Let me guess, you’re going to reply “ you did that on purpose” when in fact, I’ve always had positive experiences with Stan and as I said, it’s really not even a big deal. I just wanted other people to be aware in case they ordered multiple vials that had this issue

No but you have been telling everyone you run pharma test e and now your popping tops off UGL gear