MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I trust @Connor 25257 is being honest. Although I don't agree with some of the things he may say on the boards I've had many private conversations with him and I don't have a issue with him. In his defense.... he thinks I'm pharma, lol. Well, it is in the name, haha. One thing I gotta bust your chops on, Connor. Some of the biggest names in bodybuilding, power lifting and other professional sports do use ugl. I know this for a fact :)

Random question, but does anyone know if albutrol shows up on a random drug test?
Really depends on the drug test, but something like albuterol would be out of ur system so fast it wouldn't matter. Plus you can always say you're asthmatic, and inject it into your ass to increase effectiveness

Really depends on the drug test, but something like albuterol would be out of ur system so fast it wouldn't matter. Plus you can always say you're asthmatic, and inject it into your ass to increase effectiveness
It won't show on a random Piss in the cup and then dump the piss out drug test.... it WILL show if it is sent into the lab or taken by the hospital.
I know because I was prescribed Ritalin and they would test my piss and I looked what they were testing for on the app and albutrol was one of the things. Clenbutrol was not on the list though

It won't show on a random Piss in the cup and then dump the piss out drug test.... it WILL show if it is sent into the lab or taken by the hospital.
I know because I was prescribed Ritalin and they would test my piss and I looked what they were testing for on the app and albutrol was one of the things. Clenbutrol was not on the list though
Yeah, no chance a dipstick test has some random shit like albuterol. I'd say its only a worry if you get a random blood test via being arrested, or have been in legal trouble specifically w/ albuterol.

Haven’t ordered from stan in a bit: plan to soon, but I had a unopened vial of test E from when i ordered in July that I went to pop open and instead of the cap coming off, the entire top came off. Be sure and check your vials fellas. But it’s no biggie, first time this has happened to me and I’ve been a customer for about two years. Caught me by surprise
Dude you have been a customer for two years but say you only use pharm grade!!! Wtf, these two statements conflict so much.

Dude you have been a customer for two years but say you only use pharm grade!!! Wtf, these two statements conflict so much.
He got mad at me in another thread in which I called him out for this hypocrisy. I don't actually care where he buys his gear from or what grade he uses. I don't even really get worked up about how he feels about testosterone. But he's strong in his beliefs about certain things and then does the opposite of what he preaches.

He got mad at me in another thread in which I called him out for this hypocrisy. I don't actually care where he buys his gear from or what grade he uses. I don't even really get worked up about how he feels about testosterone. But he's strong in his beliefs about certain things and then does the opposite of what he preaches.
Exactly, its not the content its the hypocricy absolutely.

I have been dealing with Stanny for a couple of years now and I have always gotten my stuff within a week.. on that not.
Just placed an order will let you guys know when I get it.

I have been dealing with Stanny for a couple of years now and I have always gotten my stuff within a week.. on that not.
Just placed an order will let you guys know when I get it.
Not that it’s any of my business but what are ya gonna be running through Stan? I’m currently on his EQ, HGH and DBOL & loving it.

Sent an email in late late on sunday of this week, literally got a response within one minute and was able to place my order. just received everything today—awesome service

Placed my order Monday still nothing on informed delivery. Said he was supposed to ship Thursday. How are you guys getting 2 day turnaround lol

Gonna try your tren around February so I don’t burn up to death

Sponsors