MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Placed my first order with him a week ago… no communication since he confirmed payment received. I’ve sent two emails both unanswered. No sign of pack. I’m worried i might be screwed here.

@Playaplay69 about to put my first order in with Stan myself. Just sent a email and they responded back very quick(10min). This is throwing up a huge redflag that once money is received communication stops. Waiting to place my order until further updates.

@Playaplay69 about to put my first order in with Stan myself. Just sent a email and they responded back very quick(10min). This is throwing up a huge redflag that once money is received communication stops. Waiting to place my order until further updates.
That’s not necessarily a red flag. Several the sources on here don’t communicate after the funds were received. Seems like SOP. At least from the ones I’ve ordered from.

Well... lol this is the first time I've seen someone complain about a source responding "too fast".

That’s not necessarily a red flag. Several the sources on here don’t communicate after the funds were received. Seems like SOP. At least from the ones I’ve ordered from.
I've never ordered any gear online, used a local source that has since sadly dried up so this is all new to me. Been searching multiple forums for a while and a good chunk seem to still communicate after payment is received(when people report issues), so if this is their standard practice it's a little off putting personally. Then again buying items online your not supposed to is off-putting in of itself. Have you purchased through this source before?

Well... lol this is the first time I've seen someone complain about a source responding "too fast".
Wasn't a complaint by any means. The guy could be using the wrong email or something, no way to really tell. Just saying that if multiple has been sent with no reply but I get one within 10 minutes its a little odd.

Placed my first order with him a week ago… no communication since he confirmed payment received. I’ve sent two emails both unanswered. No sign of pack. I’m worried i might be screwed here.
Usps is a bitch right now

I've never ordered any gear online, used a local source that has since sadly dried up so this is all new to me. Been searching multiple forums for a while and a good chunk seem to still communicate after payment is received(when people report issues), so if this is their standard practice it's a little off putting personally. Then again buying items online your not supposed to is off-putting in of itself. Have you purchased through this source before?
A few time. I always got my order within a few days of payment. I only once had to reach out after one order due to some Tren that looked cloudy. He replaced it quickly…. What kind of communication post payment are you looking for? Daily email updates that he already shipped and it will be there soon?

Placed an order. Very fast communication. Hopefully I will receive it soon. I am sure it would be a couple of days. Seems like a legit business guy based off the history with the other members here.

I am pretty confident in it.

Placed an order. Very fast communication. Hopefully I will receive it soon. I am sure it would be a couple of days. Seems like a legit business guy based off the history with the other members here.

10/10 would recommend. Maybe one day you can experience the donkey

But forreal in my experience everything has arrived very quickly, packaged nicely and if there has been any mistakes he quickly fixed them and will definitely make sure you’re good to go at the end of the day, where as most sources will just look the other way & no I’m not a shill lol just my personal experience with Stanford.

A few time. I always got my order within a few days of payment. I only once had to reach out after one order due to some Tren that looked cloudy. He replaced it quickly…. What kind of communication post payment are you looking for? Daily email updates that he already shipped and it will be there soon?
Well, guess I'll just send it and hope for the best. Seems like everyone gets burned eventually, just don't want it to happen my first time.

Sponsors