MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Well, guess I'll just send it and hope for the best. Seems like everyone gets burned eventually, just don't want it to happen my first time.
Yea, dont take my word for it. I have been here for less than a week. However, the other people with a "rep" and seem "more appropriate" seem to be backing this guy, along with some testing.

Yea, dont take my word for it. I have been here for less than a week. However, the other people with a "rep" and seem "more appropriate" seem to be backing this guy, along with some testing.
I’d just say that Stan has the reputation he has for a reason. That of course doesn’t mean that won’t change some day. But so far he’s always been very consistent and seems to strive to give good service.

I’d just say that Stan has the reputation he has for a reason. That of course doesn’t mean that won’t change some day. But so far he’s always been very consistent and seems to strive to give good service.
I can tell. I appreciate this forum quite a bit. It has been very educational/beneficial. I didnt think I would run a cycle or anything along with my TRT. I do have some friends who want to compete but need some serious guidance....

Wasn't a complaint by any means. The guy could be using the wrong email or something, no way to really tell. Just saying that if multiple has been sent with no reply but I get one within 10 minutes its a little odd.
There were 2 emails sent. I missed the first one and replied to the second one in 7 minutes. Literally hundreds of emails a day and I work around the clock. I doubt my master plan is for you or him to be the first person I ever burn. Mwahahaha. MWAHAHAhahaha. I've been waiting all these years for you to show up to start my exit scam. Mwahahaha.... LoL.

I seen this and thought a lot of people on here needed it. Lmao

Attachments

• 937D425D-39EA-4558-BF6F-DC9F5D23672A.jpeg
    937D425D-39EA-4558-BF6F-DC9F5D23672A.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 48
Placed my first order with him a week ago… no communication since he confirmed payment received. I’ve sent two emails both unanswered. No sign of pack. I’m worried i might be screwed here.
Are you fuckn serious? Have you done any type of research of this source? You sound like a complete idiot.

Ive been using stan for 6 years. I've never not one time ever seen or heard him do anybody wrong.

Are you fuckn serious? Have you done any type of research of this source? You sound like a complete idiot.
Right lol .. usps lost my last pack and Stan reached out to me and told me he would resend it and I even told him I would pay for it and he refused to send the bitcoin Addy and said that he is sending it free of charge and I never even asked him to.
Just waiting for the pack now.

Obviously not trying to screw anyone lol

Right lol .. usps lost my last pack and Stan reached out to me and told me he would resend it and I even told him I would pay for it and he refused to send the bitcoin Addy and said that he is sending it free of charge and I never even asked him to.
Just waiting for the pack now.

Obviously not trying to screw anyone lol
If people did a little reading we wouldn't get shit posts like that. The fact that there is like 20 Jano tests rite on page one should give someone at least a clue

I don't know, man. I'm still not sure if I trust him. I mean, really. When's the last time somebody's seen the donkey?.... makes you wonder.

Didn’t mean to come off in that way, I do apologize. He forgot to ship my order but we got everything figured out I think. It should be on the way now. Didn’t want to cause an issue but everything seems to be sorted now.

Didn’t mean to come off in that way, I do apologize. He forgot to ship my order but we got everything figured out I think. It should be on the way now. Didn’t want to cause an issue but everything seems to be sorted now.
You're in good hands bro bro. Didn't mean to get worked up man. We don't vouch for sources around here however, Big Stan been around a long time. He's been a contributing factor to this board not just as source but as a member too. He's been helping guys learn how to home brew for as long as I can remember. He's probably the most honest drug dealer i've ever known for whatever that's worth. Tee hee:)

Again, didn't mean to get so worked up.

Lost access to my first account so created a new one. First pack landed TA 3 days from order place. Was so fast I ordered more. Good to go for me