MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

ive only pinned it once but did about 500mg of it along with 250mg deca VG no pip. I was surprised because i thought everyones enanthate had pip rn but ig not. that was my first time pinning it tho. i'll update tommorow if theres pip second time around

In my experience yes

I'm running his current batch that is listed and tested with absolutely zero pip. I'm on week 4 ATM

I guess it’s based on the individual then.

@standfordpharma1
Of anyone else
Any input if I can put the primo and test in the same syringe to inject?
(I know how to prevent contamination from one to another.)

@standfordpharma1
Of anyone else
DON'T DO IT! You'll catch the gay! For my next cycle I'm going to be running different esters, and compounds in the same syringe. I'm already looking at dresses since I assume I'll go tranny.

DON'T DO IT! You'll catch the gay! For my next cycle I'm going to be running different esters, and compounds in the same syringe. I'm already looking at dresses since I assume I'll go tranny.
With my line of work if you mix the wrong products in the same syringe it can create a reaction or cause issues. So when it goes into an IV you are shootng someone with crystals.

With my line of work if you mix the wrong products in the same syringe it can create a reaction or cause issues. So when it goes into an IV you are shootng someone with crystals.
You can mix all hormones. The only thing that gets kinda weird is if one is for example gso and the other is a meg/peg or water based. Then it separates weird and can make it look strange but you can Still safely do it

You can mix all hormones. The only thing that gets kinda weird is if one is for example gso and the other is a meg/peg or water based. Then it separates weird and can make it look strange but you can Still safely do it
Thanks. I'm used to a system where you can plug pharma stuff to see if shit might counteract. Unfortunately test and primo are not options.(I know primo is not the generic name)

@standfordpharma1
Of anyone else
You can of course mix those together and it saves from using multiple syringes. There are some injectables I wouldn’t mix together though. Like Test and Test no Ester that’s just me personally though maybe some has before. Make sure to use a different needle for drawing up and the one you use to inject otherwise will be dull and be painful piercing.

You can of course mix those together and it saves from using multiple syringes. There are some injectables I wouldn’t mix together though. Like Test and Test no Ester that’s just me personally though maybe some has before. Make sure to use a different needle for drawing up and the one you use to inject otherwise will be dull and be painful piercing.
I've mixed test with TNE lots of times and still works the same.