MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Guess I'm curious as to why you wouldn't
Well for me personally I inject in the mornings workout in evenings, I either use TNE for PWO or to raise estrogen if I need to as it’s in and out pretty fast with a stack with DBOL it all depends on your injection timings there’s not wrong with it. But like I said for me personally I don’t see a use as stated above.

You can mix all hormones. The only thing that gets kinda weird is if one is for example gso and the other is a meg/peg or water based. Then it separates weird and can make it look strange but you can Still safely do it

Do not mix oil with water base and pin it. Ouchie

It definitely does hurt more
It’s horrible advice and quite frankly it let’s us know where you stand on the dumb ass scale. Like why would one do this? I did it once years ago with b12 mixed in my oil. Like you said, it doesn’t mix. You hit speed bumps where you have to push hard and then all the sudden you hit water and it gets slammed in and then here comes another speed bump and etc etc. It’s fucking stupid

It’s horrible advice and quite frankly it let’s us know where you stand on the dumb ass scale. Like why would one do this? I did it once years ago with b12 mixed in my oil. Like you said, it doesn’t mix. You hit speed bumps where you have to push hard and then all the sudden you hit water and it gets slammed in and then here comes another speed bump and etc etc. It’s fucking stupid

I completely agree but I was just saying you CAN do it. He's talking about things mixing and having some sort of adverse affect or crystallizing.

I completely agree but I was just saying you CAN do it. He's talking about things mixing and having some sort of adverse affect or crystallizing.
Yeah and you can also boof orals up the ass but it’s just not ideal lol

The absorption my guy might try that one day, will report back if I do . Lmao
For your convenience empty into syringe fill with water shake it up. Remove yhe needle and insert whole syringe into the rectum and press punger down.

I’ve heard of guys mixing B12 with HGH never understood that but aye dudes will do anything nowadays and sometimes it’s just like yeah man have fun with that..

For your convenience empty into syringe fill with water shake it up. Remove yhe needle and insert whole syringe into the rectum and press punger down.
Lmao I ain’t trying that ever was definitely being sarcastic, sounds like something I’ve heard addicts do with other drugs bruh I’m done lol..

Lmao I ain’t trying that ever was definitely being sarcastic, sounds like something I’ve heard addicts do with other drugs bruh I’m done lol..
Yup Colon Rollin lmfao this girl I used to know would have her boyfriend do that to her while they were fucking lol

Yup Colon Rollin lmfao this girl I used to know would have her boyfriend do that to her while they were fucking lol
like I said before people will do anything nowadays, I’ll stick with my cattle and horse roids and leave that other “fancy” stuff to the pros screw all that noise :eek:

like I said before people will do anything nowadays, I’ll stick with my cattle and horse roids and leave that other “fancy” stuff to the pros screw all that noise :eek:
They did yhay with rec drugs not steroids lol just to be clear the orals in the ass was a joke lol

I
They did yhay with rec drugs not steroids lol just to be clear the orals in the ass was a joke lol
Trust me I know it was rec drugs, I’ve heard the craziest stuff in rehab at times as I messed with that stuff along time ago. And I was referring to I’ll stick with my cattle and horse roids now. People actually do that with ice and boy no telling what else lmao.

I

Trust me I know it was rec drugs, I’ve heard the craziest stuff in rehab at times as I messed with that stuff along time ago. And I was referring to I’ll stick with my cattle and horse roids now. People actually do that with ice and boy no telling what else lmao.
Yeah meth and mama. Same here I've been sober off everything for 5 years

Sponsors

Latest posts