MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Yeah and if ur big to it's hard to reach the other side, but u can actually take ur arm and put it on a table and pin it that way, I notice anything past 1ml u get a slight bit of leaking, this guy that was pro he would do like .25 in the front delt, same in the side , and rear u might need alil help for the rear and he would have no leaking issue, but whatever he did to one side he did also to the other side.... Iv always stuck to my sides and just moved it around but I won't go over a ml in my delts cause then they leak alil, very small amount but annoying. The only other place I'll pin is glutes, chest with a slin pin no more then half a ml lats are actually a good spot, the deeper u go I think better off u are also. I like 3/4 for delts
i'm pretty small, 185 rn, but can fit like 1.5ml in before they start leaking for me. i pin a little closer to the chest than the dead center of the medial head. i always hit a nerve if i go dead center and my arm goes all tube man

Hello all

I have been MIA for the last month. Life can throw many surprizes your way. So I am fairly new to this board and lifestyle, so I don't have any clout here, but wanted to share my experiance with Stan.

I was probbaly one of his first orders on this post, but a few people here seemed to hold Stan in high regards and I did not feel comfortable ordering anything that would go through customs, so I decided to give Stan a try and placed an order. His communication was excellent all the way up to my payment.

Now I anxiously waiting for my stuff to arrive. I did not have any expectations on how long it would take. I figured I would give it two weeks especially since the post office is kind of slow at times, at least in my local area. DAY6 I noticed a post and somebody was concerned because they went five days without receiving their order so I commented on that post and said , hey Stan seems to have a huge following and I've been waiting six days and I'm not concerned at this point. In about an hour I received a private message from Stan asking for my email address so he could check on my order. I didn't even ask for this to be done. A few hours later he replied back to me and said, my bad one of your requests was not a normal request and it caused a small issue. He apologized and made things right. Three days later I received my stuff and a little extra.

As many of you know, Stan goes above and beyond.

Also, this was my first dealing with Stan and my first purchase above and beyond Test. So i did my own testing to verify its legidmacy and of course it checked out.

I am getting labs done next week and I expect to see great results.

YMMV, but what i can rell Stan provides a great service/product and excells at customer service.

As I said, I am new and have no clout here, but I will order from him again and I would not hesitate to give him a thumbs up.

TxHero

Got both my packs. Ordered both separately. 3 day TA and 5 day TA. Good communication, everything here

I’ve been pinning gear long enough man you don’t know me so don’t comment on what you don’t know.

That said I’ve always pinned the muscle relaxed and have never known another way which is why I asked. This is a harm reduction forum and when it comes to that there’s no stupid questions, only stupid answers.
You’re a fucking idiot if you asked if you flex, while pinning. You been pinning for years huh …. Great, you obviously havnt been reading for years. Like he said go ahead flex hard and jab that needle in pal, have fun after that. I think he answered your question just fine, especially since your such a veteran at pinning lol

You’re a fucking idiot if you asked if you flex, while pinning. You been pinning for years huh …. Great, you obviously havnt been reading for years. Like he said go ahead flex hard and jab that needle in pal, have fun after that. I think he answered your question just fine, especially since your such a veteran at pinning lol
What if pinning while he flexes makes his dick hard? Some people are into that pain stuff broski

Who the fuck are you? Where did I say I have been pinning for years? I stated that I’ve always pinned a relaxed muscle and never knew another way. When another guy posted that his pip happens because sometimes his pin ends up being subQ, I questioned if I should try flexing instead then. The answer was no. So again, who the fuck are you to say anything? Last I checked you’re not a jannie here, and last I checked I never asked you anything, or responded to any of your posts. As long as I don’t break forum policies I’ll ask whatever the fuck I want, how about that? Again my question had nothing to do with you so unless you have something intelligent to say how about staying in your fucking lane and minding your own fucking business.

Last edited:
Who the fuck are you? Where did I say I have been pinning for years? I stated that I’ve always pinned a relaxed muscle and never knew another way. When another guy posted that his pip happens because sometimes his pin ends up being subQ, I questioned if I should try flexing instead then. The answer was no. So again, who the fuck are you to say anything? Last I checked you’re not a jannie here, and last I checked I never asked you anything, or responded to any of your posts. As long as I don’t break forum policies I’ll ask whatever the fuck I want, how about that? Again my question had nothing to do with you so unless you have something intelligent to say how about staying in your fucking lane and minding your own fucking busi
Jesus love you bro

Needle length pretty much just boils down to how fat you are and how deep into the muscle you wanna go.
I'm fairly lean, I can get away with using 5/8" needles for a shallow IM injection in my VG if I'm just injecting 1mL of test. Since adding primo to my syringe (total 2mL), I switched to 1" needles to get a deeper injection in my VG.

The needle gauge is just personal preference of balancing pain and injection speed. If you want less pain but sit there for minutes trying to push 1ml out of a 31g slin pin, go for it. If you wanna slam the oil in in less than 2 seconds and don't mind the pain/risk for increased scar tissue use a 21g harpoon. The world is your oyster.
Personally I use 25g needles as I find it to be the perfect balance for me. 25g barely hurts, shouldn't have issues with scar tissue buildup, and paired with a 3cc syringe injects my 2mL at a nice steady rate of like 10-20 seconds (which also helps with not slamming the muscle too quick).

Got my stuff today. 5 days is very fast considering I live in Southeast. Very pleased with communication and as always won’t use anyone else!

Hello all

I have been MIA for the last month. Life can throw many surprizes your way. So I am fairly new to this board and lifestyle, so I don't have any clout here, but wanted to share my experiance with Stan.

I was probbaly one of his first orders on this post, but a few people here seemed to hold Stan in high regards and I did not feel comfortable ordering anything that would go through customs, so I decided to give Stan a try and placed an order. His communication was excellent all the way up to my payment.

Now I anxiously waiting for my stuff to arrive. I did not have any expectations on how long it would take. I figured I would give it two weeks especially since the post office is kind of slow at times, at least in my local area. DAY6 I noticed a post and somebody was concerned because they went five days without receiving their order so I commented on that post and said , hey Stan seems to have a huge following and I've been waiting six days and I'm not concerned at this point. In about an hour I received a private message from Stan asking for my email address so he could check on my order. I didn't even ask for this to be done. A few hours later he replied back to me and said, my bad one of your requests was not a normal request and it caused a small issue. He apologized and made things right. Three days later I received my stuff and a little extra.

As many of you know, Stan goes above and beyond.

Also, this was my first dealing with Stan and my first purchase above and beyond Test. So i did my own testing to verify its legidmacy and of course it checked out.

I am getting labs done next week and I expect to see great results.

YMMV, but what i can rell Stan provides a great service/product and excells at customer service.

As I said, I am new and have no clout here, but I will order from him again and I would not hesitate to give him a thumbs up.

TxHero
You said you did your own testing to verify it’s legitimacy. Does that mean hplc testing? If so can you post results? If you meant roidtest or something like that please don’t post it.

Who the fuck are you? Where did I say I have been pinning for years? I stated that I’ve always pinned a relaxed muscle and never knew another way. When another guy posted that his pip happens because sometimes his pin ends up being subQ, I questioned if I should try flexing instead then. The answer was no. So again, who the fuck are you to say anything? Last I checked you’re not a jannie here, and last I checked I never asked you anything, or responded to any of your posts. As long as I don’t break forum policies I’ll ask whatever the fuck I want, how about that? Again my question had nothing to do with you so unless you have something intelligent to say how about staying in your fucking lane and minding your own fucking business.

This is what you should be seeing every time Meso's rage baby decides to waste server space.

Capture+_2021-12-11-16-30-29.png

Order placed Saturday or Sunday. Shipped Wednesday. Arrived Saturday.

27g is preferred for the primo. This is my first 1ml straight up injection. Ventrogluteal is definitely sore.

I also got 50 of var. Probably start that next week or two