MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I have test from my trt but I already did today's dose.

300t/300p and the 50var for maybe 5-6 weeks alot of my stuff will be. Blood work dependent

Gotcha. I read your last post as in the 1mL of primo was your first IM injection ever lol.

I just started the primo yesterday. Going to be doing 400T/300P.

Zero issues pushing Stan's oil through 27 ga needles. Drawing would probably be a different story - I always use a drawing needle. I got a box of 100 insulin needles a while back and if I use them to draw anything through a rubber stopper they're so fucking dull afterwards I might as well be using a mechanical pencil lead.

Naw didn’t know that, thought they tested at 258?
I have products from previous batch that are higher mg before I reduced the mg ratios and dropped the price. For instance, I have a whole bunch of sustanon @ 300mg, test e as well. 250mg Test cyp, etc. Some of the test products a few people complained of pip so I just reduced the mg ratios on everything to a more typical amount about a couple months ago and had those tested. So if you got 300 then it was from 300mg batch for the same price as the 250mg.

Primo injection. Little soreness on the ventrogluteal, but more of sticking myself twice. Definitely not pip. I had to stick myself twice because I had a 30g and didn't warm it up.. I had pip from test e(parmaqo) on me already on my arm. I used a 27g instead which worked wonderfully.

Now since I have Stanford's test c, that's what I will inject next time. With the primo and a 2g syringe

10/10 would inject in again

Last edited:
I have products from previous batch that are higher mg before I reduced the mg ratios and dropped the price. For instance, I have a whole bunch of sustanon @ 300mg, test e as well. 250mg Test cyp, etc. Some of the test products a few people complained of pip so I just reduced the mg ratios on everything to a more typical amount about a couple months ago and had those tested. So if you got 300 then it was from 300mg batch for the same price as the 250mg.
Hey Stan do you by chance have any npp 150 left from previous batches? On my next order I've been wanting to switch from deca to npp but with it being 100mg/ML the volume of oil id have to pin conflicts with my pinning schedule so 150mgs would be better for me..

Hey Stan do you by chance have any npp 150 left from previous batches? On my next order I've been wanting to switch from deca to npp but with it being 100mg/ML the volume of oil id have to pin conflicts with my pinning schedule so 150mgs would be better for me..
No, I don't think so. I do have about 100 dhb that is extremely crashed that I don't plan selling. That and mostly the 300mg sust.

Hello all

I have been MIA for the last month. Life can throw many surprizes your way. So I am fairly new to this board and lifestyle, so I don't have any clout here, but wanted to share my experiance with Stan.

I was probbaly one of his first orders on this post, but a few people here seemed to hold Stan in high regards and I did not feel comfortable ordering anything that would go through customs, so I decided to give Stan a try and placed an order. His communication was excellent all the way up to my payment.

Now I anxiously waiting for my stuff to arrive. I did not have any expectations on how long it would take. I figured I would give it two weeks especially since the post office is kind of slow at times, at least in my local area. DAY6 I noticed a post and somebody was concerned because they went five days without receiving their order so I commented on that post and said , hey Stan seems to have a huge following and I've been waiting six days and I'm not concerned at this point. In about an hour I received a private message from Stan asking for my email address so he could check on my order. I didn't even ask for this to be done. A few hours later he replied back to me and said, my bad one of your requests was not a normal request and it caused a small issue. He apologized and made things right. Three days later I received my stuff and a little extra.

As many of you know, Stan goes above and beyond.

Also, this was my first dealing with Stan and my first purchase above and beyond Test. So i did my own testing to verify its legidmacy and of course it checked out.

I am getting labs done next week and I expect to see great results.

YMMV, but what i can rell Stan provides a great service/product and excells at customer service.

As I said, I am new and have no clout here, but I will order from him again and I would not hesitate to give him a thumbs up.

TxHero
Shut up