MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Primo injection. Little soreness on the ventrogluteal, but more of sticking myself twice. Definitely not pip. I had to stick myself twice because I had a 30g and didn't warm it up.. I had pip from test e(parmaqo) on me already on my arm. I used a 27g instead which worked wonderfully.

I injected 1ml of the primo Friday afternoon along with 1ml of Actavis Test C that I've been using with no issues, both in the same syringe with a 25g 1" in the VG. Worked out after, was a little sore that night, nothing big.
Saturday was sore, a bit of an awkward limp, but got my workout in just fine in the afternoon. But Saturday night? That's when it got bad. Had to pop ibuprofen and acetaminophen and could barely get up from bed to medicine cabinet/bathroom. VG swelled up.
After finally passing out for the night, got up this morning (Sunday) with soreness back to Saturday morning levels. Kept popping lower doses of ibuprofen and acetaminophen just in case. Sunday night now, still more or less the same as the morning.

I'm gonna chalk it up to some combination of using a longer needle length, doubling my injection volume, or using primo for the first time.
Gonna inject the other side Tuesday morning, probably gonna end up taking ibuprofen or naproxen prophylactically to get ahead of the swelling. Hopefully my body adjusts after this week lol.

Tldr: ~30 hours after injecting primo the pip was rough.

Lemme know how it goes for you lol

I injected 1ml of the primo Friday afternoon along with 1ml of Actavis Test C that I've been using with no issues, both in the same syringe with a 25g 1" in the VG. Worked out after, was a little sore that night, nothing big.
Saturday was sore, a bit of an awkward limp, but got my workout in just fine in the afternoon. But Saturday night? That's when it got bad. Had to pop ibuprofen and acetaminophen and could barely get up from bed to medicine cabinet/bathroom. VG swelled up.
After finally passing out for the night, got up this morning (Sunday) with soreness back to Saturday morning levels. Kept popping lower doses of ibuprofen and acetaminophen just in case. Sunday night now, still more or less the same as the morning.

I'm gonna chalk it up to some combination of using a longer needle length, doubling my injection volume, or using primo for the first time.
Gonna inject the other side Tuesday morning, probably gonna end up taking ibuprofen or naproxen prophylactically to get ahead of the swelling. Hopefully my body adjusts after this week lol.

Tldr: ~30 hours after injecting primo the pip was rough.

Lemme know how it goes for you lol
man, sorry to hear that. i feel a little soreness but overall I am fine. I will let you know how I Feel tomorrow. I am 28 hours from my shot.

Did you split up the injection from test?
yea, it was because I didnt think the shipment was coming in. different spots, different times of the day. I may just try to separate it from now on. Ill try my arm tomorrow to see how I do.

was going to ask on my initial post but didnt need to since you said it in ur intro. but if you no longer use vitamin c i'm going to guess warheads sour candy because thats what it tasted like. i'm also gunna uncap all my doses lol. its like a lil treat
Yes sir. Vitamin c. Stuff is not cheap, lol. When I was a kid my dad used to give us these big wafers of vitamin c. I loved those things. Sour. Made your lips pucker.

was going to ask on my initial post but didnt need to since you said it in ur intro. but if you no longer use vitamin c i'm going to guess warheads sour candy because thats what it tasted like. i'm also gunna uncap all my doses lol. its like a lil treat
You dosing sublingual or something? Lol

This past week I used Stan's stuff on my left leg, and Balkan on my right leg. After a few days both sites were very itchy and a little red. I know it's not Stan's stuff because both oils caused itching. I assume it's because for my weeklies Ive been hitting the same areas of thighs. BTW, itching only lasted for 2 days because I don't feel it anymore.

But more importantly, what's the fastest way to get rid of the itch? Cortisone ointment was no good. The Salon Pas heating strips did a decent job. But is there a more known about method to get rid of PI itch?

So the people on here saying they used a 29g slin pin for primo are just using a thinner brand I guess? I better order those 25g then. Thanks for for all the answers guys.
I use 29g 1/2” for most pins, whether it’s trt, home brewer MENT, or yes, even primo. It’s 100% about the carrier oil. I would not use smaller needles if I wasn’t pinning something made in MCT. My RX testosterone is cottonseed oil and that has to go through a larger gauge because of it. It’s very dependent on volume and oil when you’re talking about optimum needle gauge.

Yes sir. Vitamin c. Stuff is not cheap, lol. When I was a kid my dad used to give us these big wafers of vitamin c. I loved those things. Sour. Made your lips pucker.
Question: how easily dissolvable is the vitamin c that you use? I’m looking to throw some dbol into the order but there is no circumstance under which I would use 50mg at once. The plan is to just make it into an oral solution but I’ve never worked with that filler before. Any insight would be useful.

Question: how easily dissolvable is the vitamin c that you use? I’m looking to throw some dbol into the order but there is no circumstance under which I would use 50mg at once. The plan is to just make it into an oral solution but I’ve never worked with that filler before. Any insight would be useful.
I pour his caps of var under my tongue instead of swallowing them and it doesn’t last long but ive never tried to mix it in water so i dont know if this is helpful.