MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Man, I said some off the cuff remark like this a few years ago. Kind of just playing around in an email with somebody. Somebody posted the emails and boy oh boy. Meso just lit up, haha. So in gest..... I kid, I kid. Meso got real crazy at that time. Ohhhh.... those were the days, lol
I seeeeenttt it!!!!

@DoritoBod Test e from pharmqo definitely hurts more than the damn primo. The right arm injection from Saturday (test e) still hasnt fully recovered. My right hip(Saturday) which had the primo injection recovered in 2 days. My left arm which was injected yesterday hurts but I can still lift with it.

@DoritoBod Test e from pharmqo definitely hurts more than the damn primo. The right arm injection from Saturday (test e) still hasnt fully recovered. My right hip(Saturday) which had the primo injection recovered in 2 days. My left arm which was injected yesterday hurts but I can still lift with it.

Tuesday morning, mixed Balkan test c with SP's primo. Injected into my left VG. Currently 17 hours later, halfway through my shift at work. So far so good lol. No debilitating bedridden pip.

You member? Member all the conspiracy theories? LoL. That's back when all those crazy cult customers of that other sorce were running a muck. Crazy times they were.
Yup. Remember all the "players"
What everyone always forgets to mention is all the help you've done in the home brew forum, putting guys up on serious game.

Those were the days when I met wedorecover88 and I drove to California to meet him in person and ended up staying for a few years. Oh ya, I Kno all the players. ;)

Sorry if this has already been asked, I've gone through a good amount of the thread and didn't see it, but could have missed it.

Is the test results for test cyp at 243mg/ml for an old batch of test c 250, or the new batch of test c 200?

Sorry if this has already been asked, I've gone through a good amount of the thread and didn't see it, but could have missed it.

Is the test results for test cyp at 243mg/ml for an old batch of test c 250, or the new batch of test c 200?
That was old batch. New batch is 200mg per ml.

Page 12 has test results at 207mg per ml

Tuesday morning, mixed Balkan test c with SP's primo. Injected into my left VG. Currently 17 hours later, halfway through my shift at work. So far so good lol. No debilitating bedridden pip.
Reality is a high percentage of people just don’t tolerate primo. Doesn’t matter who brews it. Somehow this fact gets left out when everyone sings it’s praises

Reality is a high percentage of people just don’t tolerate primo. Doesn’t matter who brews it. Somehow this fact gets left out when everyone sings it’s praises

That's unfortunate. I'm going on 36 hours now, and it's still not debilitating. I injected slower and heated the oil up more this time around. Could just be my right VG is just more sensitive lol.

That's unfortunate. I'm going on 36 hours now, and it's still not debilitating. I injected slower and heated the oil up more this time around. Could just be my right VG is just more sensitive lol.

It's really not a huge spot, I would be mixing my primo shot with alil test or whatever else I'm using, warming it up alil u don't want it to hot and pin ur glute and use a 25 guage 1inch or if ur alil leaner u can get away with a 3/4 pin, after u pin massage the spot alil if u got time use a heating pad where u pinned it'll help it absorb a bit. Also the best time to really be pinning is after a nice warm/hot shower. Another thing don't rush the shot to where ur pushing on the back of the plunger and shaking like a leaf just apply steady pressure, the faster the oil goes in the more inflammation ur causing inside, take ur time try not to shake go deep enough and u shouldn't have an issue... Even Bayer primo comes usually with some pip now usually pharma grade tend to use a bit more ba. Luckily I'm not that sensitive when it comes to pinning unless it's in my quad which I stay totally away from now, last thing I want is a chunk of my quad missing or even a build up or scar tissue there.... I prefer glute,delts,chest for small oil shots and lats.... Everyone is different u gotta find what works for u. As long as iv mixed alil test cyp with my primo iv had no issue some days I can't even tell I pinned

I was wondering about
It's really not a huge spot, I would be mixing my primo shot with alil test or whatever else I'm using, warming it up alil u don't want it to hot and pin ur glute and use a 25 guage 1inch or if ur alil leaner u can get away with a 3/4 pin, after u pin massage the spot alil if u got time use a heating pad where u pinned it'll help it absorb a bit. Also the best time to really be pinning is after a nice warm/hot shower. Another thing don't rush the shot to where ur pushing on the back of the plunger and shaking like a leaf just apply steady pressure, the faster the oil goes in the more inflammation ur causing inside, take ur time try not to shake go deep enough and u shouldn't have an issue... Even Bayer primo comes usually with some pip now usually pharma grade tend to use a bit more ba. Luckily I'm not that sensitive when it comes to pinning unless it's in my quad which I stay totally away from now, last thing I want is a chunk of my quad missing or even a build up or scar tissue there.... I prefer glute,delts,chest for small oil shots and lats.... Everyone is different u gotta find what works for u. As long as iv mixed alil test cyp with my primo iv had no issue some days I can't even tell I pinned
I woke up for a second. Drew up the cyp and primo into a syringe. Left it undera warming pad for 30 minutes. Inspected the syringe for any discoloration and then I administered it to myself. I placed the hearing pad on my right hip and massaged it. I went back to sleep for 20, minutes with it on. I will update later today. I should feel something.

I was banging some girl last time with straight primo and no heat. Definitely was taxing on my hip(when I did it without mixing)

I was wondering about

I woke up for a second. Drew up the cyp and primo into a syringe. Left it undera warming pad for 30 minutes. Inspected the syringe for any discoloration and then I administered it to myself. I placed the hearing pad on my right hip and massaged it. I went back to sleep for 20, minutes with it on. I will update later today. I should feel something.

I was banging some girl last time with straight primo and no heat. Definitely was taxing on my hip(when I did it without mixing)

Yeah deff mix it with alil cyp if u can it'll help, usually warming the oil alil will make the shot smoother and flow alil faster but remember to not pin to fast as it can cause some damage and inflammation, a heating pad on the area and massaging usually deff helps.... U should be fine and it should get easier and easier, if ur pinning alot of oil I would just go glute, anything that's like 1.5ml u can go vent glute and as u get used to it u can start to add more to ur vent glute area. I noticed when I went past 2ml in my vent glute I felt it alil nothing where I had to walk werid didn't stop me from training I could just tell I pinned n slightly sore.... But those Lil tricks should help... For me if ur gun a do ur delts I like alil shorter pin so I go with the 25 guage 3/4... I also buy the 1ml barrels that u can switch tips with for small shots and 3cc barrels for bigger volume shots. Then I use my skin pins for gh ,B12 , hcg, and cpl times a week I pin some gluthione for liver health.... Those massage guns if u get a good one are deff worth having for shots and even just sore muscles and certain areas to loosen up they make some really good ones that are strong. I'm sure some of the guys can name a few for ya to check out... But hopefully that will help ya out

I pin twice a week always have never used ace, I always alternate my glutes and have done my delts before and wasn’t so bad, when I decided to pin my quad though, holy fuck I limped for like a damn week, but last two cycles I’ve just Stuck with glutes with little to no pip, i have done maybe 6 basic test cycles, some with dbol or anavar. Question though if I have scar tissue build up in my glutes I should still be absorbing all the oil effectively Or can scar tissue change that. When I think of scar tissue I think the surface of skin or are y’all talking about in the muscle itself. I use 25gauge 1inch for all, I have some 5/8inch was wondering if that’s long enough for delts

Yeah deff mix it with alil cyp if u can it'll help, usually warming the oil alil will make the shot smoother and flow alil faster but remember to not pin to fast as it can cause some damage and inflammation, a heating pad on the area and massaging usually deff helps.... U should be fine and it should get easier and easier, if ur pinning alot of oil I would just go glute, anything that's like 1.5ml u can go vent glute and as u get used to it u can start to add more to ur vent glute area. I noticed when I went past 2ml in my vent glute I felt it alil nothing where I had to walk werid didn't stop me from training I could just tell I pinned n slightly sore.... But those Lil tricks should help... For me if ur gun a do ur delts I like alil shorter pin so I go with the 25 guage 3/4... I also buy the 1ml barrels that u can switch tips with for small shots and 3cc barrels for bigger volume shots. Then I use my skin pins for gh ,B12 , hcg, and cpl times a week I pin some gluthione for liver health.... Those massage guns if u get a good one are deff worth having for shots and even just sore muscles and certain areas to loosen up they make some really good ones that are strong. I'm sure some of the guys can name a few for ya to check out... But hopefully that will help ya out
Thanks.

I will say I like the 3ml syringes. Can't push fast on those so it kind of auto regulates the speed. I used 27 1 1/4. At first i was freaked out about it. 11 hours into the shot and I still feel fine so far.