MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Sweet I'm stocking up on even more of ur test cyp,eq,and primo... I think iv found my domestic src the only other I trust is C.L and intl wise I will only use a cpl labs like Balkan and a CPL sp items. But really there is no reason to anymore now that Stan is around and testing his raws keeping track of batches and doing what a domestic src should do even test some of his finished products which is nice and I also believe offers credit for testing
How's his dick taste. Lol

How's his dick taste. Lol
Like Apple Pie

pie GIF

5/8 is fine for delts unless u have alot of bodyfat but for most that size is perfect. You will know when u get or have scar tissue in ur glutes when u pin u will hit hard and tough/rough spots u will feel it when u go through it..... It can cause absorption issues but u have to have a pretty good amount of scar tissue there... Even if u pin ur glutes and u move the site around slightly u'll be fine.... If u can the more u can spread ur pins out alil the better off u are and the less likely hood u are to ever devolpe scar tissue.... You usually have to pin alot in the same spot and for it to not have had enough time to heal and also absorb. I would rotate glutes then delts. Then if u need more spots ur looking at chest,lats are good spot, quads but I would try and stay away from them unless u really need them... U can also use smaller needles like really a 25 guage and 1 inch is perfect and what most use, but u could go to a 26 guage 1 inch. The more time u can kinda rotate and give ur body time to heal and absorb the oil is better.... To build scar tissue u gotta be pinning the same spot alot atleast from my experience.... If u got scar tissue u will feel it when u pin u'll hit hard spots. Just rotate a bit more and use those 5/8 pins for ur delts as long as u don't have slot of bodyfat
Just pinned my trap for the first time with the 25g 5/8, so far so good have a bit of pip but manageble I can still lift and whatnot. Quite a bit of blood think I hit a passage way maybe but aspirated and all good. I’m using stannys test e. Honestly rotating sites is nerve racking for me just cause I like to stick with what’s comfortable naturally, rotating is important as we talk about before so I’m going to try and get fimiliar with a few more pin spots and I’ll be happy.

Just pinned my trap for the first time with the 25g 5/8, so far so good have a bit of pip but manageble I can still lift and whatnot. Quite a bit of blood think I hit a passage way maybe but aspirated and all good. I’m using stannys test e. Honestly rotating sites is nerve racking for me just cause I like to stick with what’s comfortable naturally, rotating is important as we talk about before so I’m going to try and get fimiliar with a few more pin spots and I’ll be happy.
You can't go wrong with vg and glutes, for long esters you don't really need anything else.

Waiting on the Primo. Never ran Primo but will add it to my TRT dose. Very prone to gyno so Primo is my next go to add on with TRT. Sucks not being able to take more than 125mg of test a week with out gyno sides. Will be taking several of the Primo when you get them finished

Waiting on the Primo. Never ran Primo but will add it to my TRT dose. Very prone to gyno so Primo is my next go to add on with TRT. Sucks not being able to take more than 125mg of test a week with out gyno sides. Will be taking several of the Primo when you get them finished
I've ran primo low @200 mg week for 20 weeks alongside my TRT last year and was well pleased. Bloods were good all cycle

Before my surgery I was the same. Well, I didn’t see signs that low but couldn’t run it much higher. But with primo and proviron I was able to bump the test up without seeing signs of gyno. Good luck finding proviron atm tho

I’m waiting on my 10 bottles of primo. This will be my first run with it as well. I got TRT too but going to run stan’s test cyp with it. So probably
Test cyp 500 mgs a week
Primo 600 mgs a week
Anavar 50 mgs a day first 4 weeks

I've ran primo low @200 mg week for 20 weeks alongside my TRT last year and was well pleased. Bloods were good all cycle
From what i been reading Primo is a great add on to a TRT dose in a 2 to 1 ratio. I also read with some controversy that Primo will combat against estrogen and can crush your E2 levels. If this is so I may run a higher dose of my TRT also. I will have to get labs done to see if how it affects E2 to see if I can up my TRT dose during a cycle.

From what i been reading Primo is a great add on to a TRT dose in a 2 to 1 ratio. I also read with some controversy that Primo will combat against estrogen and can crush your E2 levels. If this is so I may run a higher dose of my TRT also. I will have to get labs done to see if how it affects E2 to see if I can up my TRT dose during a cycle.
Everyone is different, it didn't change my hormone profile at all

I’m waiting on my 10 bottles of primo. This will be my first run with it as well. I got TRT too but going to run stan’s test cyp with it. So probably
Test cyp 500 mgs a week
Primo 600 mgs a week
Anavar 50 mgs a day first 4 weeks
I will be running very similar starting in spring
Test E 500
Primo 600
Anavar 50-100 tacked on at the end

Will be my first time with primo

Sponsors