MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

can anyone else hit vg with .5"? i hadnt even thought to try it but thatd be nice if I could because ive been using 1" needles and the highest 1" needles i could get were 23g
If I did hit it, I barely did. I get pip from that method. I use a 0.5 for test c. When I added in primo I noticed I needed a longer needle(1 1/4).

Sucks but I would rather guarantee I get it in(that's what she said). I am also probably around 18% bf.

I use a 25g 5/8 for delts and 25g 1” for everything else personally. It’s crazy reading guys here are using slins to pull/pin Stan’s gso.

can anyone else hit vg with .5"? i hadnt even thought to try it but thatd be nice if I could because ive been using 1" needles and the highest 1" needles i could get were 23g
You just got to push real hard and be careful not to break the needle. I mean I'm sure you can get it in their shallow muscle. It doesn't seem to be a problem with trt doses. You guys don't think it's a wasted shot if I don't hit the muscle do you? I have a little pip today but it's not very bad at all.

How’s it going? What dose?
It is definitely doing what I need from it which is aggression. Noticing the textural changes also and definitely making me leaner faster paired with the hgh and t4 I'm taking with no changes to calorie intake. I started at 80mg and noticed the effects. I worked my way up to 200mgs per week now and I will continue to go up until 400mgs or so if needed.

It is definitely doing what I need from it which is aggression. Noticing the textural changes also and definitely making me leaner faster paired with the hgh and t4 I'm taking with no changes to calorie intake. I started at 80mg and noticed the effects. I worked my way up to 200mgs per week now and I will continue to go up until 400mgs or so if needed.
80migs a week? Great, thank you for the reply

Anyone have good results taking var only once a day? I've only tried it twice a day. Splitting the caps seems like a bitch. Lol
Once a day is fine. Do the math with the half-life and you’ll see after a little bit it doesn’t even matter splitting or not

Very smooth sailing, thank you to Stan for looking out for me Cyp & Tbol working well, off-season ‘clean bulk’ off to a good start

80migs a week? Great, thank you for the reply
Yes I start low with all my anabolics usually sometimes its surprising how well small amounts work.
Then once I've feel I need more I increase or add a compound if I need more of something different

You just got to push real hard and be careful not to break the needle. I mean I'm sure you can get it in their shallow muscle. It doesn't seem to be a problem with trt doses. You guys don't think it's a wasted shot if I don't hit the muscle do you? I have a little pip today but it's not very bad at all.
Not at all, my TRT shots are all subq

I can report zero pip from 1ml primo in the v. glute with a 29g 1/2 inch needle. I know it's not the best way but I think I jammed it into the muscle a bit. I was able to draw 1ml just fine with the 29g too.
Damn I've been using a 21g pin to draw because the pharmacy I go to was out of the 18g pins I usually draw with and with the 21g it still takes a min.. I couldn't imagine drawing with a 29g lol

So with the whole primo + test c pip thing. I realized that 2ml was just too much volume for my VG. Been injecting DG. No pip. Can even squat the next day. Go figure.

So with the whole primo + test c pip thing. I realized that 2ml was just too much volume for my VG. Been injecting DG. No pip. Can even squat the next day. Go figure.
I feel like I get more PIP from non dilution with Test C. I will order some sterile GSO just in case if I administer it separately for god knows what reason. I feel like I cant administer it at the same day as leg day but I could do it the day prior.

Either way I like the product, maybe its in my head but I would rather continue on with something like this which is safe

I feel like I get more PIP from non dilution with Test C. I will order some sterile GSO just in case if I administer it separately for god knows what reason. I feel like I cant administer it at the same day as leg day but I could do it the day prior.

Either way I like the product, maybe its in my head but I would rather continue on with something like this which is safe

I haven't tried injecting primo separately. I just put it all in one syringe to save time and supplies lol. I don't think my body has any issues with GSO. I'm fairly convinced it's just a volume issue with my VG's.