MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

You sure he wasn't a Pakastani? They just do that to give Indians a bad name.
He could’ve been paki tbh i never really got a good look at him last time i saw him.

All i’m hoping for is for this package to show up tomorrow. I asked my neighbors if they received anything with my name and they all said no

He could’ve been paki tbh i never really got a good look at him last time i saw him.

All i’m hoping for is for this package to show up tomorrow. I asked my neighbors if they received anything with my name and they all said no
Call him a latinex to show you are woke to his cultural needs, this may help.

Anyone here had any issues with the mailman fucking up and misplacing the package?

This recent order i did with stan is allegedly missing at the moment and i know it wasn’t stanny’s fault cause i got the notification from informed delivery indicating that is en route to me. I went to the post office and they told me that tomorrow they’ll give me a call in the am after they ask the dumb mailman where he placed the package.
I had something happen to an order I placed a few weeks ago, not sure where the problem was but Stan looked into it and re shipped a few days ago

I had something happen to an order I placed a few weeks ago, not sure where the problem was but Stan looked into it and re shipped a few days ago
Well the good news is one of my neighbors ended up having and gave it to me so my package is secured. Mailman is still a moron.

Is there anyone who doesn’t warm up their oil here? Honestly curious. I could see not needing to with mct but I still even warm that up. I do so cause I like the process to go quick. That’s also why I use a 25g. I am surprised to read some of y’all are using a 29g to pull/pin gso. I would have a hell of a time trying to do that with my cottonseed oil script.

1/2” even in the glutes? Are you not pinning much oil?
I don't, I draw with a 18 gauge needle

3rd order with him placed today. I am giving him all my Christmas spending money. Looks I'm only giving myself presents.

Is there anyone who doesn’t warm up their oil here? Honestly curious. I could see not needing to with mct but I still even warm that up. I do so cause I like the process to go quick. That’s also why I use a 25g. I am surprised to read some of y’all are using a 29g to pull/pin gso. I would have a hell of a time trying to do that with my cottonseed oil script.

1/2” even in the glutes? Are you not pinning much oil?

Only gear I have ever needed to warm up is pcom primo 200. By its self that shit have me pip for days. Mixing it with something was the way to go or heat it up if it’s solo.

Only gear I have ever needed to warm up is pcom primo 200. By its self that shit have me pip for days. Mixing it with something was the way to go or heat it up if it’s solo.
Psst… try pcom’s Deca600. Years ago I thought, oh cool and purchased some. My gawd that shit hurts if you pin more than 1/2ml

When I asked if anyone was not warming their oils up it wasn’t ment towards meaning that I feel like it has to be to travel through the pin. More so cause it makes any oil so much easier/quicker to draw/pin. I also I feel it helps disperse and absorb into the injection site. Especially when pinning 3ml while cycling. Less likely you’ll get a lump. With my script that’s in cottonseed. I would be there for 5-10 minutes trying to pin that stuff if it wasn’t warmed. Warmed the whole process is maybe 2 minutes.

Ok so I see why you guys recommended a 1" 25g for Stan's primo 1ml. Way easier than the 29g 1/2 inch. Even pierced the V. glute easier with no pain or pip. Smooth sailing and I guess I'll see if I get pip tomorrow. First time warming it up too and I liked it better. Too bad these 25 gauge pins are more expensive and harder to find than the 29 slin pins....or I'd switch to 25g for my Trt. Anyone else use these Shaotong brand crappy chinese 25 gauge industrial needles of Amazon? Couldn't find and medical ones but the do say sterile.

Ok so I see why you guys recommended a 1" 25g for Stan's primo 1ml. Way easier than the 29g 1/2 inch. Even pierced the V. glute easier with no pain or pip. Smooth sailing and I guess I'll see if I get pip tomorrow. First time warming it up too and I liked it better. Too bad these 25 gauge pins are more expensive and harder to find than the 29 slin pins....or I'd switch to 25g for my Trt. Anyone else use these Shaotong brand crappy chinese 25 gauge industrial needles of Amazon? Couldn't find and medical ones but the do say sterile.
If you live in a bigger city or near one they sometimes have something called a needle exchange where you can actually get free needles lol 25g 1inch with a 3cc syringe is the biggest one they have. They will give you a whole box of 100.

Feels fucking weird going in there but I have done it many times.

If you live in a bigger city or near one they sometimes have something called a needle exchange where you can actually get free needles lol 25g 1inch with a 3cc syringe is the biggest one they have. They will give you a whole box of 100.

Feels fucking weird going in there but I have done it many times.
F that. Haha. Too many junkies in my area.

F that. Haha. Too many junkies in my area.
I had a guy come up to my car and ask me if he could trade his food stamps for some dope when I went there I was like..... sorry I don't do drugs . He was like oh yea sure you just sell em and I'm like no I do steroids lol
I've never been so embarrassed that someone didn't assume I do steroids lmao

I had a guy come up to my car and ask me if he could trade his food stamps for some dope when I went there I was like..... sorry I don't do drugs . He was like oh yea sure you just sell em and I'm like no I do steroids lol
I've never been so embarrassed that someone didn't assume I do steroids lmao
i was pumped after the gym in a stringer at walmart checking out and a little old lady goes "wow did u just get back from a run?" like fuq lady. no im not a runner

100 Pack Hypoject Syringes with Needles - 3cc Syringe 25 g x 1 inch Needles​

$28.29$28.29

https://www.amazon.com/100-Pack-Hypoject-Syringes-Needles/dp/B07V2JPTGF/ref=sr_1_3?crid=ZCDDZ7R4MLI3&keywords=3ml+syringe+with+needle+25gx1&qid=1640236640&sprefix=3ml+syringe+with+needle+25gx1%2Caps%2C134&sr=8-3

I had a guy come up to my car and ask me if he could trade his food stamps for some dope when I went there I was like..... sorry I don't do drugs .
The going rate for food stamps is half price for whatever amount they have. You should have told him that you were going to take him to a grocery store so you can pick out your food, then when you two are out of the store, you'll give him the money after you get the cart.