MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

The going rate for food stamps is half price for whatever amount they have. You should have told him that you were going to take him to a grocery store so you can pick out your food, then when you two are out of the store, you'll give him the money after you get the cart.
Lucky. Theyve hit $.75 on the dollar here. I used to buy foodstamps all day at $.50. At 50% off all the steak and lobster eased my feelings of being white trash. Feels too scummy to only save 25%.

Lucky. Theyve hit $.75 on the dollar here. I used to buy foodstamps all day at $.50. At 50% off all the steak and lobster eased my feelings of being white trash. Feels too scummy to only save 25%.
Damn I've never heard of food stamps being only 25% off. Still with the amount one needs to eat, 25% still helps...

4 weeks into my SP-fueled bulk cycle

500 mg Test E / wk (split E3.5D)
400 mg Deca / wk (split E3.5D)
50 mg TBol (weeks 1-4) ED

great gains in strength, up 11 pounds with very little water retention (still seeing abs).
No PIP whatsoever.

How are u liking the tbol?

Also got my second order crimps are nice and tight now with the blue flip off caps. Stan threw in a CPL extra primos and a test cyp and a few pics doing some wild shit and position with that donkey .... Great service

I haven't tried injecting primo separately. I just put it all in one syringe to save time and supplies lol. I don't think my body has any issues with GSO. I'm fairly convinced it's just a volume issue with my VG's.

Yeah I would guarantee it's a volume issue, I mean I wouldn't even consider what I get with stans gear pip, it's more basically the next day I might sometimes notice I pinned there for a day or two max to me pip is when ur peg legged swollen and all fucked up... But yeah anything more then say 2ml Max 2.5 I start to feel and notice it, it's honestly a small muscle.... Bigger shots I hit direct glute..... To me everyone should be pinning with a 25 one inch and for other spots that are small or don't hold body fat I get the 1ml barrels that uses a luer lock and I'll pin with the 25 5/8 for delts and other spots it's perfect if I pin like my trt dose in my chest I'll use a slin pin or the 5/8 if I just wanna get it done... Once in awhile I'll use up some 27 inch and a quarter that I have... It really 25-26 guages one inch is perfect size the less damage u can create the better, if u just jam the oil in there u can expect more inflammation and pip possible scar tissue.... I can see slin pins for trt shots but cycle when I'm using more oil maybe two or three compounds in the same pin 3cc

Being an ICU nurse these days sucks, but the access to BD and Braun syringes, needles, filter needles, and slin pins for free almost makes it worth lmao.

Also got my second order crimps are nice and tight now with the blue flip off caps. Stan threw in a CPL extra primos and a test cyp and a few pics doing some wild shit and position with that donkey .... Great service
It was definitely the jump start that I was looking for with this cycle.

I ran it for 4 weeks as the Deca kicked in, during a Hypertrophy block. It really came in handy as the volume picked up. There was definitely a nice boost in strength and muscle hardness. I took the 50mg caps with my PWO about 45 minutes prior to the gym. This would definitely be nice as a finisher too, especially if your cycle is finishing on a strength block or a peaking phase.

Do you have an ETA on the new primo batch by chance? I've never done it and am going to make this my xmass present to myself
I have it and have some of it made and ready to go. Just waiting on testing. Just mailed it off and with shipping it usually takes about 3 weeks. About 2 weeks once jano receives. But this is the holidays. Not sure if that will affect anything.

I can report zero pip 2 days later from 1locateml of Stan's primo. Switching to 25g 1" needles and warming the vial in a glass of hot water did the trick.I mean zero....can't even locate a tender spot in my V glute I used.

I can report zero pip 2 days later from 1locateml of Stan's primo. Switching to 25g 1" needles and warming the vial in a glass of hot water did the trick.I mean zero....can't even locate a tender spot in my V glute I used.
I don't care what you have to say. I just keep looking at your tits