MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I moved to a trt clinic that will accept me for my extra curricular cycle. I am pretty sure that the guy that is evaluating me am pretty sure has done many.
Yeah you could say mine is as well …. There aren’t too many that are going to give you a 250 test and 200 nandrolone script.

Yeah you could say mine is as well …. There aren’t too many that are going to give you a 250 test and 200 nandrolone script.
Fuck clinics. You can better products they don't even have access to, such as Test - u that will give you more stable release of testosterone.

This is my first “script” for nandrolone so I’m not too sure what my test levels should be.

I was at 952 Total T cruising on a 250mg TRT dose.
I didn’t just mean your test levels, I was more asking about how your blood work/lipids looked while cruising on test / deca.

I didn’t just mean your test levels, I was more asking about how your blood work/lipids looked while cruising on test / deca.
I don’t cruise on the Deca, and this will be the first time getting labs while on it.

But everything was in range cruising just 250 test at the start of this 6 weeks ago. I take NAC, Tudca, Fish Oil, Tadalafil, and Losartin daily though. Those help with the blood work, in addition to donating blood often.

I have blood work next week, so I can update.

I was running this in conjunction with 1800 mg NAC, 500 mg Tudca, and 4K mg fish oil ED so hopefully not too bad.

I’ll just need to explain why my Yest levels are a little elevated over the 250 Cyp / 200 Deca that I have the script for
I was running the same nac and tudca last anavar cycle. I didn't do a good lipid test but the free total cholesterol test from carter blood said my lipids rose from 180 total cholesterol to 200 total cholesterol. Went back to 180 after I cycled off.

Waiting on that Primo !!! but have a story. I guess I didnt wait long enough to go visit my TRT Dr. Over 7 years a go my test was in the 400s and put on TRT at 100mg a week. But I been on and off over the last few years with small cycles of no more than 250 a week. But did a long TRT at 100mg a week from a non Dr Test C. I waited 6 weeks before going to the Dr to get checked so I can get back on Pharm Test. I got denied because somehow I had a 680 test level. I never took over 100mg a week and stopped for 6 weeks. I couldnt believe it was that high. I read 6 to 8 weeks from a cycle to get checked.

Waiting on that Primo !!! but have a story. I guess I didnt wait long enough to go visit my TRT Dr. Over 7 years a go my test was in the 400s and put on TRT at 100mg a week. But I been on and off over the last few years with small cycles of no more than 250 a week. But did a long TRT at 100mg a week from a non Dr Test C. I waited 6 weeks before going to the Dr to get checked so I can get back on Pharm Test. I got denied because somehow I had a 680 test level. I never took over 100mg a week and stopped for 6 weeks. I couldnt believe it was that high. I read 6 to 8 weeks from a cycle to get checked.
Viking alternative will take you even self medicated. You just be honest and they won't make you tank your levels to join.

Whats the benefit of a Clinic? Just buy from labs online, and ...
Well I have to keep a prescription because of the job I’m in. Really don’t want the career field im in to say hey he’s juicing. I just pull my script out for test ‍♂️ No worries here.

Whats the benefit of a Clinic? Just buy from labs online, and ...

Kinda a stupid question. Having a script means you can legally have it and travel with it. Also, although pharma and ugl are equally affective (depending on the UGL) pharma is made in a safer cleaner environment. Most importantly for me, I’m monitored by a doc. Prostate cancer runs in my family and it’s important to me that I pull labs every 6 months under a docs supervision.

There are so many perks to using a doc. All I had to do was ask and I now have a script for so many things. My pharma test also only cost me $10 every other month.
6E3B2A84-4514-4350-A787-33834EA62E97.jpeg

Fuck clinics tho. Use a real doc. I use a urologist as I was already using him for other stuff and continued to use him for this life. It’s a luxury since he uses MyChart. I can go into the app and view every lab I’ve ever had, see all my prescriptions, see all the notes from past appointments, etc

Everyone has always asked about what aas I’m on. Feels good to shut them up with a simple, I’m on trt. No more assuming there’s something shady and it keeps them from asking me for a source.

To sum it up, the best part is peace of mind.

Kinda a stupid question. Having a script means you can legally have it and travel with it. Also, although pharma and ugl are equally affective (depending on the UGL) pharma is made in a safer cleaner environment. Most importantly for me, I’m monitored by a doc. Prostate cancer runs in my family and it’s important to me that I pull labs every 6 months under a docs supervision.

There are so many perks to using a doc. All I had to do was ask and I now have a script for so many things. My pharma test also only cost me $10 every other month.
View attachment 157922

Fuck clinics tho. Use a real doc. I use a urologist as I was already using him for other stuff and continued to use him for this life. It’s a luxury since he uses MyChart. I can go into the app and view every lab I’ve ever had, see all my prescriptions, see all the notes from past appointments, etc

Everyone has always asked about what aas I’m on. Feels good to shut them up with a simple, I’m on trt. No more assuming there’s something shady and it keeps them from asking me for a source.

MyChart is awesome. I know so many people that don't take advantage of this service. Everything at your fingertips.

Late on my post, my primo and test landed after 12 days. Got a little worried that the mailman could've delivered it to the wrong place in a rush, but patience paid off. Clean packaging, vials have easy to pop tops and no PIP from the Test E so far.

Agreed . I'm sure some of them are sketchy.

Althought Empower pharmacy still gets oxandrolone. It's still an approved medication....

Lipids will be an effect regardless. Maybe some are more prone to it than others. I'm sure there are some people who definitely won't get issues like that. But it's still anavar. Just like Some people do not get side effects from particular meds.

Ihave a friend who has a friend that manages one in Arizona. The mk677 doesn't come from a licensed US suspensjng pharmacy... Charges an arm and a leg for a fake compounding pharmacy.
My trt clinic charges $400 for a 60 day supply of anavar. F that...lol

View attachment 157922

He’s a troll. You’re better off not even responding to Pocahontas.