MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I'm thinking of taking a week off real, real soon. I'm burnt out and need a break. So, maybe in a week I'll take a week off and then another week off in about 3 weeks. Split it up so it don't hurt so bad, lol.
You deserve a rest!
I've read that dhea will usually raise your estrogen if you're on test
It didn't raise mine. I have low estrogen... I wish mine would be higher. I ordered e2 pills(srs)

I did. 10mg daily. I did it while I was boosting my stack to 500t/300p
Add more? Dbol aromatizes like a mofo, if you can handle it use more, better to use another aas that will aid in your journey than just e2 to raise levels imho. Try 30mg a day, and make sure it's legit dbol

Add more? Dbol aromatizes like a mofo, if you can handle it use more, better to use another aas that will aid in your journey than just e2 to raise levels imho. Try 30mg a day, and make sure it's legit dbol
I am gonna capture my estradiol tomorrow to see where I stand. Feels like I'm in a sweet spot

Received my reship today ta was 9 days but according to the stickers it was sitting at my PO for 6 days. Yay Christmas! The box was severely crushed but everything was packed good enough to not get damaged. Stan also hooked it up with extras for the mixup with the first shipment.

Now I'm just itching for that primo!

Stanford do you have superdrol? I didn't see it on the list on page 1, but i wasn't sure if its something you added recently or not.
Roast me if needed lol

Do any of you guys on stans primo run a lower dose? Is there any benefit to a lower dose along side test? ... just been trying to read as much as I can about it but the best info I get is from you guys on here that are actually doing it. And just that it's such an expensive compound I was wondering if it's something you could get any benefit from at say 250 - 300 mgs along side test?

Do any of you guys on stans primo run a lower dose? Is there any benefit to a lower dose along side test? ... just been trying to read as much as I can about it but the best info I get is from you guys on here that are actually doing it. And just that it's such an expensive compound I was wondering if it's something you could get any benefit from at say 250 - 300 mgs along side test?
Lots of guys do this and seem to really like it while on a trt dose of test. Just watch your e2

I do it and have for about a year on and off. 200mg test 200mg primo.

I have never ran Primo but am looking to it. I am very gyno sensitive so a high dose of test for me with out gyno symptoms is about 150mg a week. But from what I read it can lower your E2 levels which will help with gyno so I can add some more test. I read its a weak agent but also read that its about a 7 out of 10 with test being a 10. So about 70% as strong as test at same dosage. Which I dont think is bad at all. I do good on 100mg a week of test. Also for lower doses and ones that are new to anabolics, test and Primo is a win combination. This is all information I read on here so if I am wrong someone please correct me.

Mast may a
I have never ran Primo but am looking to it. I am very gyno sensitive so a high dose of test for me with out gyno symptoms is about 150mg a week. But from what I read it can lower your E2 levels which will help with gyno so I can add some more test. I read its a weak agent but also read that its about a 7 out of 10 with test being a 10. So about 70% as strong as test at same dosage. Which I dont think is bad at all. I do good on 100mg a week of test. Also for lower doses and ones that are new to anabolics, test and Primo is a win combination. This is all information I read on here so if I am wrong someone please correct me.
Mast may also be of benifit to you as well. And possibly adding nolva and upping your ai

I'm planning to run 250mg Primo/week, gonna start at 300 test and adjust from there depending on how I feel. I don't like doing huge ass blasts, feel like ass by the end of them.

This is gonna be my first run with Primo though, curious if anyone else here uses RU58841 with it? Seems to be the best thing to protect hair from Primo, as Finasteride and such only work against DHT

I'm planning to run 250mg Primo/week, gonna start at 300 test and adjust from there depending on how I feel. I don't like doing huge ass blasts, feel like ass by the end of them.

This is gonna be my first run with Primo though, curious if anyone else here uses RU58841 with it? Seems to be the best thing to protect hair from Primo, as Finasteride and such only work against DHT
Can't go wrong with Texas Stans Primo. That 250 will creep up till you run out of limbs to put it in.