MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Hopefully stan can chime in and fix your situation
I have been talking to him behind the curtain since he brought it to my attention. A lot of times that is the case. I rarely come out publicly and say anything because I feel it's not my place to publicize a customer's business. Just know that I wouldn't leave some body hanging. I've always said I'm not perfect, but I always do right by people when I make a mistake. This particular case is not a me mistake it is a shipper mistake. During the holidays this kind of stuff happens more often. I can't go into what has been said between Thanos and I. He would have to divulge that, but be assured I am willing to do right by him just as I would anyone.

So updating everyone like usual. I ordered on Dec. 9th and still no package. I’m hoping mail is slow or something. Anyone else having this issue. Yes I emailed @Stanfordpharma1 and he always replies back so no worries there just want to know what’s the deal with the mail??
The mail must just be lagging in some parts of the country.. I ordered on Dec 20th and my pack landed Dec 24th.

I have been talking to him behind the curtain since he brought it to my attention. A lot of times that is the case. I rarely come out publicly and say anything because I feel it's not my place to publicize a customer's business. Just know that I wouldn't leave some body hanging. I've always said I'm not perfect, but I always do right by people when I make a mistake. This particular case is not a me mistake it is a shipper mistake. During the holidays this kind of stuff happens more often. I can't go into what has been said between Thanos and I. He would have to divulge that, but be assured I am willing to do right by him just as I would anyone.
Yes sir you have always taken care of me. I have been dealing with @Stanfordpharma1 for over 4 yrs and not once had an issue and always got my package. Hell he has went out of his way for me more than once in the last 2 yrs. I was more worried about it being out there floating with @Stanfordpharma1 stuff on it or my name on it. More of a caution more than worried about getting it.

Sleep with your sister or something?
Too bad I don't have a hot sister... or any for that matter.

What i find funny is that it makes me find problems that don't exist then talk my self into believing they are real. Lol and you see your self doing it but keep going anyhow.

I signed up for informed delivery to my po box. Pack came no Email from informed delivery.
I actually don't even use it anymore because they kept doing this to me, for some reason more often than not most my shit doesn't get scanned except for delivery. Like it literally will say USPS waiting for package for a week then all of a sudden it's at my door.

Yes, it prevents estrogen from binding to certain receptors, mainly in your breast tissue.
I would ditch the adex, and also using it as needed is obviously not advisable, figure out a protocol that actually works, like e3d or eod or ed. Asin works better than adex imho, and you may need letro if your really that bad at it, but my guess is you weren't actually using an ai properly, which is why your e2 got out of control, so you may not actually be as hard of an aromatizer as you think.
I have read that Adex isnt the best to use as it is strong and fast acting. But as far as aromatizing I can do 150mg Test C for about 5 weeks before gyno starts to flare. I have never did more than 250 mg per week and that was many years ago. Didnt have a problem back then just recently last couple years has gyno bothered me. I will have to read up on Mast. and look at its compound break down. Have me interested in knowing about it.

Stan, are you cutting out on vacation before the primo is ready and tested?
Sorry, so freaking busy. I'm gonna try and take a week off and be back before testing results come in. That way I don't skip a beat. I'll be back, have product ready so the day the results are in we can rock and roll.

I’ve never ordered from you, I was just curious about your policy regarding that.
You should buy from him. You wont regret it.

I have purchased 3 times so far in the past month.... 3rd order is coming in tomorrow. I have 0 regrets. I'll post blood work soon. I dont know if I get credit, nor do I care.

Im just happy about the customer service and products I received.