MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Check the lab testing section, somebody had his primo tested and it was spot on. And recent bloodwork is everywhere.

I tested his primo two years ago. Well, next month it will make two years. Crazy no one else test things. Feel like I should get a cut from all the business and talk of Stan’s primo he’s got from the one time someone tested one of his products which was years back. Lol I’m currently about to test a few more items as soon as they arrive.

I tested his primo two years ago. Well, next month it will make two years. Crazy no one else test things. Feel like I should get a cut from all the business and talk of Stan’s primo he’s got from the one time someone tested one of his products which was years back. Lol I’m currently about to test a few more items as soon as they arrive.
Haha yea I’ve noticed that, a few people have posted recent bloodwork while on his primo and it correlates to what should happen. I’m sure with the holidays jano is backed up a bit so I’m expecting a good amount of results back soon from members that sent stuff in

Haha yea I’ve noticed that, a few people have posted recent bloodwork while on his primo and it correlates to what should happen. I’m sure with the holidays jano is backed up a bit so I’m expecting a good amount of results back soon from members that sent stuff in
How can you tell from bloodwork? The only way is 3rd party testing unless you're looking at testosterone levels. It's not like you can get a primo blood level test

You missed the whole reason for my post. You used my primo hplc report as a g2g which shouldn’t be the case as that was tested years ago.

You also missed that I said I’m the only one I believe that has tested anything of Stan’s in years but you’re expecting that as soon as Jano gets caught up you’ll see “a good amount of results back”?

Like bnp2 stated, please enlighten us on how bloodwork can show primo results?

How can you tell from bloodwork? The only way is 3rd party testing unless you're looking at testosterone levels. It's not like you can get a primo blood level test
You're right, you can only get an idea by your levels and it's come to be that these days if guys aren't at a 7 to 10 multiplier they claim underdosed gear. It's gotten that other than health benefits of monitoring your blood , they just start debates on whether gear is properly dosed.

You missed the whole reason for my post. You used my primo hplc report as a g2g which shouldn’t be the case as that was tested years ago.

You also missed that I said I’m the only one I believe that has tested anything of Stan’s in years but you’re expecting that as soon as Jano gets caught up you’ll see “a good amount of results back”?

Like bnp2 stated, please enlighten us on how bloodwork can show primo results?
Several members in the last several weeks have said they have sent stuff in to jano. I never said he’s g2g, no source is ever g2g. And you can add 1 and 1 together where primo can cause low estrogen is some cases if a sufficient amount of test isn’t used along with it.

Several members in the last several weeks have said they have sent stuff in to jano. I never said he’s g2g, no source is ever g2g. And you can add 1 and 1 together where primo can cause low estrogen is some cases if a sufficient amount of test isn’t used along with it.
Going off that , every lab could just sell mast as primo lol

And you can add 1 and 1 together where primo can cause low estrogen is some cases if a sufficient amount of test isn’t used along with it.

This is bro science crap. I mean I’m sure there may be some guys who respond differently but again, I’m a guy who pulls labs 4x a year and know exactly how I respond to everything. I ran test at 400 and primo at 750 and my E2 came back still moderately high and I don’t use an ai. You can not look at someone’s E2 score and determine that the primo is good. Freaking silly

Again, I’m sure some respond differently but I’m going to go out on a limb here and state that I would be surprised if even 5% of the members here truly know their body due to pulling labs frequently. Most just read something and absorb it as facts.

The reason the minimum is a little high is because the prices are pretty much wholesale. No plans to lower minimum unless prices go back up.
Come on, china has this stuff at 1/2 your price, WITHOUT a min order, WITHOUT shipping charges!

Wholesale in who's book?

Quit being a lazy asshole and fill little orders, you are making $ off of all it.

Going off that , every lab could just sell mast as primo lol
Certainly possible and may even be probable if it was a fly by night lab. My thoughts are I spent years and a lot of hard work creating SP and its reputation that I wouldn't want to throw that all away for a few bucks. That being said no one should just trust what I say. I offer reimbursement for testing and do testing myself. I can only do what I can only do. Also, I can't just trust the sources I get raws from so I test absolutely everything.

Come on, china has this stuff at 1/2 your price, WITHOUT a min order, WITHOUT shipping charges!

Wholesale in who's book?

Quit being a lazy asshole and fill little orders, you are making $ off of all it.
Some of it is a security thing and nobody is asking you to order from me. Order from China. I won't be offended. Business is so insane could you imagine how things would be if I were to start getting $80 packages?

Don’t lower minimum. Always room to order extra test or something else you’ll eventually use if what you need right away doesn’t reach the minimum.

Some of it is a security thing and nobody is asking you to order from me. Order from China. I won't be offended. Business is so insane could you imagine how things would be if I were to start getting $80 packages?

Thats the difference between China and other dealers. This applies to all over, just not in the steroid world. Americans, Canadians, they are lazy. I once tried to place a $20,000 order with a company in the USA, they would not even return a phone call. I've had 2 or 3 companies in the USA and Canada I deal with go bankrupt, and they were to lazy to take my orders for what I wanted. I spent 4 years looking to get one product made to sell, no one in the USA or Canada could make it at a decent price. I call China, and within 1 week they had a prototype on my desk. My point is, China is a lot more eager to please their customers and give them what they want. Better watch out, things can change fast, when someone else is giving customers what they want, and you won't.

You can ask all you want, I go for overall price, assuming the labs are identical. You have nothing to offer me, I want. its the internet, anyone can google anything and get the wholesale price right from China. Unless it's some unusually large item, where it's cheaper with shipping to buy it from a distributor in their country. Look at eBay, most of the sellers there are just drop shipping from China.

I"m amazed.. I look at a lot of these "labs" on here... not many have been around longer than 6 months.

Thats the difference between China and other dealers. This applies to all over, just not in the steroid world. Americans, Canadians, they are lazy. I once tried to place a $20,000 order with a company in the USA, they would not even return a phone call. I've had 2 or 3 companies in the USA and Canada I deal with go bankrupt, and they were to lazy to take my orders for what I wanted. I spent 4 years looking to get one product made to sell, no one in the USA or Canada could make it at a decent price. I call China, and within 1 week they had a prototype on my desk. My point is, China is a lot more eager to please their customers and give them what they want. Better watch out, things can change fast, when someone else is giving customers what they want, and you won't.

You can ask all you want, I go for overall price, assuming the labs are identical. You have nothing to offer me, I want. its the internet, anyone can google anything and get the wholesale price right from China. Unless it's some unusually large item, where it's cheaper with shipping to buy it from a distributor in their country. Look at eBay, most of the sellers there are just drop shipping from China.

I"m amazed.. I look at a lot of these "labs" on here... not many have been around longer than 6 months.
Do you not realize that domestic sources accept alot of risk in this game. Chinese sources have zero risk shipping to the U.S. High minimums are made to prevent people from making 80 dollar orders and overwhelming the source and causing shitty service

How long do you think I've been around?

566514B4-FA14-4AE9-B5CA-209A4A3C3297.gif