MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

It took a while but more and more people are finally seeing evidence that primo is a potent AI.

It definitely does and it is different for every person , so it might be a good idea if u don't know how u respond while on primo to get some bloods done while ur on so u can figure out weither u need to adjust a few things.... I deff will say so far iv been pretty happy with all products of Stan's his mast e, primo e, test cyp, tbol caps and var caps also everything is and has felt exactly as it should and it's nice getting legit full 11.5 ml vials along with affordable primo e so if u wanted to run it at a higher dose ur able to same goes for the anavar caps..... No shill shit either just figured I'd give my honest feed back on things so far.... I'm gunna wait a few more weeks to pull bloods this way I'll have switched over long enough to get an idea with Stan's test cyp

You should buy from him. You wont regret it.

I have purchased 3 times so far in the past month.... 3rd order is coming in tomorrow. I have 0 regrets. I'll post blood work soon. I dont know if I get credit, nor do I care.

Im just happy about the customer service and products I received.
What was your multipliers?

It definitely does and it is different for every person , so it might be a good idea if u don't know how u respond while on primo to get some bloods done while ur on so u can figure out weither u need to adjust a few things.... I deff will say so far iv been pretty happy with all products of Stan's his mast e, primo e, test cyp, tbol caps and var caps also everything is and has felt exactly as it should and it's nice getting legit full 11.5 ml vials along with affordable primo e so if u wanted to run it at a higher dose ur able to same goes for the anavar caps..... No shill shit either just figured I'd give my honest feed back on things so far.... I'm gunna wait a few more weeks to pull bloods this way I'll have switched over long enough to get an idea with Stan's test cyp
Have you run the Mast yet?

I was thinking about grabbing some along with the Primo when it is ready. How are you running it?

Have you run the Mast yet?

I was thinking about grabbing some along with the Primo when it is ready. How are you running it?

Yeah that's exactly why I grabbed it also, right now I only have it at 200mg as I go through my cycle I will start to taper up. It's deff legit I can for sure even feel it at that low of a dose plus Stan had the raws tested if not also the finished product I don't remember exactly which it was but I checked before I grabbed some and it was on point dosage wise.... I pin it with everything else so it's super smooth no pip.... I actually plan on stocking up on more Inna few days.

U just ,if u got hair deff watch it cause primo plus mast will have u shedding and thinning I don't care cause I am already. Iv been contemplating getting on finestride and topical monoxidle cause I'm pretty positive I could recover and get my hair back to atleast where Ian's and Chris bum hair is. And u just gotta watch ur estrogen obv things u prob already know. But yeah man it's deff legit, I'm pretty sensitive so when I threw it it I could easily tell when it kicked in. But as the cycle goes on it'll progress and I'll keep upping the dosages but I keep everything still pretty mild and low, and try and really concentrate on food/diet of whatever my goal is bulk/cut/or lean bulk and training... If u like mast it's a soild add on

So I jumped on the Stanwagon and so far I'm glad I did. 1st order ,very recently ,was 3 days to the door and I put in a second order to catch him before he takes a break. Emails have been answered promptly as opposed to totally being ignored by a former vendor I was using who has been falling off the map as late. Pretty sure everyone knows who I'm talking about...I'm seeing alot of talk on Primo and I'll also be jumping in on that when it's ready.

Some dr's won't prescribe it. Some facilities are saying its a high risk area of practice, and not doing it. Dr I went to was injecting me, but their facility said it was to much of a security risk to be handling steroids at the facility, big risk of an employee stealing it I guess. This Dr was connected with a hospital

Most people get a Dr, and keep them for life. I shop around, most people will find out there are better DR's than they have, if they look around.
All kinds of doctors around me prescribe it. Cost is an office visit twice a year (more frequently right at the start for labs and a baseline) and then the cost of the testosterone, which is about $32 bucks a vial, which lasts a long time if you are using it just for TRT (10-20 weeks). Go to GoodRX and plug it in.

No insurance was involved.

No 1 ml vials as you said. 10ml vials.

And best of all, no questioning from postal inspectors with badges flashed in my face.

All kinds of doctors around me prescribe it. Cost is an office visit twice a year (more frequently right at the start for labs and a baseline) and then the cost of the testosterone, which is about $32 bucks a vial, which lasts a long time if you are using it just for TRT (10-20 weeks). Go to GoodRX and plug it in.

No insurance was involved.

And best of all, no questioning from postal inspectors with badges flashed in my face.
Dr's can't prescribe Test U in the USA.

Don’t mind him. The very post he quoted of mine where he claimed you can only get 1ml vials I shared a pic of my prescription where it literally say testosterone cyp 200mg/ml 10ml. He’s a troll

Happy new year buddy.

Do you plan on lowering the minimum order or is that a minimum you always keep? I’ve never ordered from you, But I was going to since my usual vendor is on vacation…but I don’t need $250+ in gear right now. I appreciate your time.
Others don't require min orders, go elsewhere, let him notify you if he changes his mind.

Happy new year buddy.

Do you plan on lowering the minimum order or is that a minimum you always keep? I’ve never ordered from you, But I was going to since my usual vendor is on vacation…but I don’t need $250+ in gear right now. I appreciate your time.
Find a buddy who wants to throw in with you.

Happy new year buddy.

Bro I can promise you if you order from Stan you will get it. I have dealt with him going on 4 yrs and never once have I not got my stuff.

Bro I can promise you if you order from Stan you will get it. I have dealt with him going on 4 yrs and never once have I not got my stuff.
I don’t think that I won’t get it? It was just a simple question about his order minimum. I read through his entire thread and there was nothing that made me nervous about ordering from him. I just don’t need $250 in gear right now lol. I understand why vendors keep order minimums, I was just curious if the minimum is always $250 or it’s occasionally lower or higher. Just a question is all..

I don’t think that I won’t get it? It was just a simple question about his order minimum. I read through his entire thread and there was nothing that made me nervous about ordering from him. I just don’t need $250 in gear right now lol. I understand why vendors keep order minimums, I was just curious if the minimum is always $250 or it’s occasionally lower or higher. Just a question is all..
I would suspect that shipping is such a pain in the ass that if you don't set a minimum you would not only burn out fast you would make little money doing it.

Happy new year buddy.

The reason the minimum is a little high is because the prices are pretty much wholesale. No plans to lower minimum unless prices go back up.