MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Mast may a

Mast may also be of benifit to you as well. And possibly adding nolva and upping your ai
I never thought of Mast. But from reading on using nolva during a cycle is worthless and is only good for PCT. I think I read that it is no where strong enough to help take control of your testes being suppressed. I know it does good on drying up some gyno as that is what I have used after stopping even TRT dosage. I use Adex as my AI when needed. But after the last run of 200mg a week test Im pretty much done with stuff that aromatizes easy. I hate having a puffy nipple. I could be completely wrong about Nolva during a cycle. But thats what I read from on here. I try and inform myself as much as possible before asking questions. So since it in question here ? Can Nolva keep gyno away during a cycle ?

I never thought of Mast. But from reading on using nolva during a cycle is worthless and is only good for PCT. I think I read that it is no where strong enough to help take control of your testes being suppressed. I know it does good on drying up some gyno as that is what I have used after stopping even TRT dosage. I use Adex as my AI when needed. But after the last run of 200mg a week test Im pretty much done with stuff that aromatizes easy. I hate having a puffy nipple. I could be completely wrong about Nolva during a cycle. But thats what I read from on here. I try and inform myself as much as possible before asking questions. So since it in question here ? Can Nolva keep gyno away during a cycle ?
Yes, it prevents estrogen from binding to certain receptors, mainly in your breast tissue.
I would ditch the adex, and also using it as needed is obviously not advisable, figure out a protocol that actually works, like e3d or eod or ed. Asin works better than adex imho, and you may need letro if your really that bad at it, but my guess is you weren't actually using an ai properly, which is why your e2 got out of control, so you may not actually be as hard of an aromatizer as you think.

Ok. Stan's primo for me needs to be 1:2 with test. I am at 500 T and 300p. 10mg of Dbol.

My estradiol is 29.... I think I'll just beed up my test to 600 until I can get my fucking e2 pills.

I didn't realize my aeomitzation was this low...

Last edited:
$364 per year. My place of work pays it and I pay $7 a week for a buy up plan (next plan up)

My insurance isn’t probably better than anyones here. I was like most of you guys. Scared to go see a doc and try. Once you do, you’ll kick yourself in the ass for not doing it sooner. Quit messing with these clinics. I tried that at first. Such a scam. If you have low T that’s literally all it takes
Were you able to start on an injectable right away or did your Dr. try the gels on you first??

Are you guys really seeing results at 300mg/wk with Primo?

I was thinking of running this, but was reading more along the lines of 600-700 / wk. What was turning me off is the volume of oil that would need to injected.

Was also leaning towards Mast for the clean up cycle after my bulk because the volume would be slightly lower.

What ancillaries are you running along side the Primo? Just an AI, or nothing at all?

Are you guys really seeing results at 300mg/wk with Primo?

I was thinking of running this, but was reading more along the lines of 600-700 / wk. What was turning me off is the volume of oil that would need to injected.

Was also leaning towards Mast for the clean up cycle after my bulk because the volume would be slightly lower.

What ancillaries are you running along side the Primo? Just an AI, or nothing at all?
I have read a lot of good info on Primo. Mostly people say run it 1 to 1 ratio with test. I just started 300 a week with 300 test but it's too early to tell. If the Primo is good I have heard of people even getting good results with 200 test and 200 Primo. I was going to run 400 in 400 but I don't handle 400 test very well. My RBC and hematocrit go up way too fast on 400 test.

Were you able to start on an injectable right away or did your Dr. try the gels on you first??

Yes, after labs showed low T he immediately asked which method I would like use and gave me options. I took the injectable route of course. The first 6 months I was monitored meaning at 3 months and again at the 6 month mark I took labs to show how I was responding and since then now I go every 6-7 months. During my visit he says, see you in 6 months but when I walk to the reception desk to schedule my next appointment I always make it for 7 months so it gives me a bit bigger window to blast and recover.

So updating everyone like usual. I ordered on Dec. 9th and still no package. I’m hoping mail is slow or something. Anyone else having this issue. Yes I emailed @Stanfordpharma1 and he always replies back so no worries there just want to know what’s the deal with the mail??

So updating everyone like usual. I ordered on Dec. 9th and still no package. I’m hoping mail is slow or something. Anyone else having this issue. Yes I emailed @Stanfordpharma1 and he always replies back so no worries there just want to know what’s the deal with the mail??
Do you have informed delivery? That can easily answer your question