MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

How long do you think I've been around?
Thats a very wide open question. Like saying "How long have I been in business". Well, I sold some stuff on Facebook at the age of 13.

I'll ask you what do you have to offer that I can't get, or anyone else on here, from Asia? If you can't answer that, you are on borrowed time.

But we are off topic... just keep snubbing your nose at your customers.. cause you are such a big shot you don't have to sell anything under a $250 order.

Then again... anyone selling steroids( if its illegal in your country) isn't the brightest. I buy chemicals in bulk and sell them as cleaning agents at a much higher price, bigger markup than illegal drugs. I always laugh at the illegal drug dealers.

I tested his primo two years ago. Well, next month it will make two years. Crazy no one else test things. Feel like I should get a cut from all the business and talk of Stan’s primo he’s got from the one time someone tested one of his products which was years back. Lol I’m currently about to test a few more items as soon as they arrive.
I remember when you tested his primo, lol. I specifically bought a decent amount right after you posted about your testing and loved it.

I didn’t get quite as lucky to get double the shipment though lol

Thats a very wide open question. Like saying "How long have I been in business". Well, I sold some stuff on Facebook at the age of 13.

I'll ask you what do you have to offer that I can't get, or anyone else on here, from Asia? If you can't answer that, you are on borrowed time.

But we are off topic... just keep snubbing your nose at your customers.. cause you are such a big shot you don't have to sell anything under a $250 order.

Then again... anyone selling steroids( if its illegal in your country) isn't the brightest. I buy chemicals in bulk and sell them as cleaning agents at a much higher price, bigger markup than illegal drugs. I always laugh at the illegal drug dealers.
And buying illegal stuff is any better. Anyways I’m happy with @Stanfordpharma1. Hope everyone has a great new year!

Do you not realize that domestic sources accept alot of risk in this game. Chinese sources have zero risk shipping to the U.S. High minimums are made to prevent people from making 80 dollar orders and overwhelming the source and causing shitty service
Write your congressman and get the laws changed.

His stuff is priced good. I was paying much more from a previous suppliers. I dont need 250$ worth either but I wont hesitate to buy that much from a guy that has this good of a reputation. I was paying that for a 3 bottles of test and some Nolva and a small pack of Adex. Now i can get it all plus primo for his prices. Just need that Primo to come in

My complaint with my TRT is, it only comes in a 1ML vial! So you can't even get out of the needle.
I don't normally like to feed the trolls too much, but thought I may as well throw you a bone even though you are rich beyond all of our wildest dreams. I thought maybe the post will help someone whose situation dictates that money is, in fact, an object.

Tell your doctor that you would appreciate if he instead prescribes you multi-use 10ml vials.

My doc started me off on those mini vials of Perrigo test c that were for one time use. For two weeks worth, they wanted close to $100 paying cash without insurance.

Now he prescribes me the 10ml bottles and I pay $70 at the same local mom and pop pharmacy, for get this, the same Perigo brand test cypionate. I can go to a bigger chain pharmacy and get it filled for as low as $35 using the good Rx app but I don't mind using this smaller pharmacy that knows my name when I come in. They seem to keep Perrigo stocked for close to the last year when I need it and I do like it very much for the fact that I get zero pip from it.

I get close to 3 months out of a bottle. It ends up being less than $300 a year, not counting pins and alcohol swabs which were maybe $70 with shipping the last time I ordered.

Probably some of the best bang for the buck that I spend on myself. We all know how fast we can piss away $350.

So there's your freebie @Cherokee

The next dumb shit I read from you, don't be surprised if I tell you how I really feel.

Happy New Years, fuckers!

Homeboy, I don't know what angle your working or where you came from but you seem to pop in every source thread and run your fuckn neck like you are someone special. You seem to be all over the Chinese guys helmet for whatever reason. You joined a few days ago and have 1 single cycle under your belt. I've personally been buying gear from this source for the last 7 years and all transactions have been flawless. He posts up analytical testing resu5for all his gear and tests every batch before he sells it. Your not doing the community good buy bragging about your "career" as a business man and gloating about the Chinese source and how much cheaper they are. The shit you bought wasn't even tested I'm sure. Your not gonna be welcome here much longer if you keep it up you fuckn squid. Go back the the China man's thread you love so much and don't even think about comparing them to this source. You mite as well just bounce from this thread. Your helping nobody and making people hate you very quickly

Bull

Tell your doctor that you would appreciate if he instead prescribes you multi-use 10ml vials.

My first year of trt I also got the 1.2ml vials of Perigo. It frustrated my doc that I received my prescription that way since at the time my dose was just 100mg and those are single use vials so he thought I was just using half the vial and tossing the other half. (Psst I ain’t throwing test away). Anyway by him simply writing 10ml on my prescription I now get 10ml vials every other month instead of getting 4 - 1.2ml every month and I got an up grade on the brand. Nothing wrong with Perigo at all and every single one of my labs on it came back at 8x but now I get….

6F2A7351-9BCB-4220-8FD5-3B206172CAD1.jpeg

All 3 boxes there = $30 total. Been saving them for blast off :)

Last edited:
Homeboy, I don't know what angle your working or where you came from but you seem to pop in every source thread and run your fuckn neck like you are someone special. You seem to be all over the Chinese guys helmet for whatever reason. You joined a few days ago and have 1 single cycle under your belt. I've personally been buying gear from this source for the last 7 years and all transactions have been flawless. He posts up analytical testing resu5for all his gear and tests every batch before he sells it. Your not doing the community good buy bragging about your "career" as a business man and gloating about the Chinese source and how much cheaper they are. The shit you bought wasn't even
It was tested. Many of the labs are buying their raws from the same place I get my stuff.

tested I'm sure. Your not gonna be welcome here much longer if you keep it up you fuckn squid. Go back the the China man's thread you love so much and don't even think about
Well, not being welcome by you... I take pride in that.

comparing them to this source. You mite as well just bounce from this thread. Your helping nobody and making people hate you very quickly
I supply information. What ever it does, help, hurt... it's factual.

I simply stated if this guy does not want to piss with what he considers small orders, there are other companies, easier to deal with, that have lower prices, that don't charge shipping, that are safer to buy from.

Just doesn't make sense to me to pay over double the price. If he was 1/2 the price as everyone else, and required a min order, that would be different. But, he's over 2X as high, not even considering shipping, plus you have to meet his min order.

I'm sure he can blame me when his sales go down, but.. it's not me, the market dictates who wins or loses. And a lot is price based online.

It was tested. Many of the labs are buying their raws from the same place I get my stuff.

I simply stated if this guy does not want to piss with what he considers small orders, there are other companies, easier to deal with, that have lower prices, that don't charge shipping, that are safer to buy from.

Just doesn't make sense to me to pay over double the price. If he was 1/2 the price as everyone else, and required a min order, that would be different. But, he's over 2X as high, not even considering shipping, plus you have to meet his min order.

I'm sure he can blame me when his sales go down, but.. it's not me, the market dictates who wins or loses. And a lot is price based online.
His sales won't be going down regardless if you continue spewing bs or not.. pack it up and bounce do us all a favor

His sales won't be going down regardless if you continue spewing bs or not.. pack it up and bounce do us all a favor

You don't think consumers will gravitate towards lower prices? And more consumer friendly policy's like No Min order, free shipping, accepting credit cards, etc?

Ok! :)

Many companies have thought the same thing

what us domestic source has prices half of stans? just from the prices on the first page i dont see any sources selling test for $12.5 a vial or primo for $25

what us domestic source has prices half of stans? just from the prices on the first page i dont see any sources selling test for $12.5 a vial or primo for $25
I did not say domestic. Asia. I ordered some products on Dec 22, and they are already headed my way and are in California now.

Also, no shipping fee.

I think the market has dictated who has Won already. I mean, if sales were hurting, don't you think I would have lowered my minimum? I already posted earlier in this thread that 400 primo sold in 10 days. That's just primo. Do you some how think I'm gonna need to blame anyone that my sales have gone down? And you mentioned there are safer alternatives to buy from. I'd like to know who you are talking about. You mentioned something about sources that are 6 months old in previous post and I asked if you new how long I've been sourcing. You wouldn't answer, but the post just above you is a guy who's been ordering from me for over 7 years. I've been sourcing for Way longer than that so I could argue your not gonna find a safer source. You don't do this for well over a decade without sterility or security issues if you don't know what you're doing. Believe me, there have been people that have came and tried to hurt my sales and maybe it does have a slight affect. I haven't noticed any, but the only person that can really hurt my sales is me. I have to be on top of my game every day. Even other sources may affect sales a bit, but those sources come and they go for whatever reason. The fact of the matter is a vast majority of people want a domestic source. They don't want to go through customs.

Why don't you go piss and moan to QSC for charging a $300 minium plus $45 to have your order shipped to their reshipper in the states so you can buy their gear domestically?

Why do you think they have a minimum Plus an extra charge on top of that?

Maybe because there is more risk involved and you are paying for the luxury of not having to deal with customs or getting a love letter, your order seized and your name and address red flagged? And they don't want to deal with a bunch of dimwits ordering one bottle of test and one bottle of primo.

But then again, Stan also doesn't accept AMEX so fuck him anyway, am I right?

God you're a fucking clown. I keep telling myself not to feed you, but here I am again, pecking away at my phone.

Fuck you @Cherokee

Last edited:
I think the market has dictated who has Won already. I mean, if sales were hurting, don't you think I would have lowered my minimum? I already posted earlier in this thread that 400 primo sold in 10 days.
I've always found that a great way to attract competition, tell how much $ you are making! :) I've located a few businesses that way running their mouth, undercut them on price, and they went bye bye's

That's just primo. Do you some how think I'm gonna need to blame anyone that my sales have gone down? And you mentioned there are safer alternatives to buy from. I'd like to
Other companies offer credit card sales. That protects the consumer.

know who you are talking about. You mentioned something about sources that are 6 months old in previous post and I asked if you new how long I've been sourcing. You wouldn't answer, but the post just above you is a guy who's been ordering from me for over 7 years. I've been sourcing for Way longer than that so I could argue your not gonna find a safer source. You don't do this for well over a decade without sterility or security issues if you don't know what you're doing. Believe me, there have been people that have came and tried to hurt my sales and maybe it does have a slight affect. I haven't noticed any, but the only person that can really hurt my sales is me. I have to be on top of my game every day. Even other sources may affect sales a bit, but those sources come and they go for whatever reason. The fact of the matter is a vast majority of people want a domestic source. They don't want to go through customs.

Not sure what you mean by customs My products come right in the mail. No broker needed. No Customs fee's. Even though Im self bonded for importing if I had to mess with brokers. I ordered an item on the dec 22 from China, as of today, it's landed in the USA, in California, and moving towards me.

Things change fast, as with almost all industries, Chinese are taking a bigger and bigger market share, selling direct into the USA.

Nothing personal, sounds like you run a good operation, although after googling your business, I see where other people have claimed you are a scammer:

That customer there, assuming he's telling the truth.. I believe nothing of what I read, could have protected himself if the transaction was via Credit Card.

Why don't you go piss and moan to QSC for charging a $300 minium plus $45 to have your order shipped to their reshipper in the states so you can buy their gear domestically?

Why do you think they have a minimum Plus an extra charge on top of that?

Maybe because there is more risk involved and you are paying for the luxury of not having to deal with customs or getting a love letter, your order seized and your name and address red flagged?

But then again, Stan also doesn't accept AMEX so fuck him anyway, am I right?

God you're a fucking clown. I keep telling myself not to reed you but here I am again, pecking away at my phone.

Fuck you @Cherokee
Every time he post I tell myself, “this guy can’t get worse right?” And sure enough he fucking surprises me