MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I've always found that a great way to attract competition, tell how much $ you are making! :) I've located a few businesses that way running their mouth, undercut them on price, and they went bye bye's

Other companies offer credit card sales. That protects the consumer.

Not sure what you mean by customs My products come right in the mail. No broker needed. No Customs fee's. Even though Im self bonded for importing if I had to mess with brokers. I ordered an item on the dec 22 from China, as of today, it's landed in the USA, in California, and moving towards me.

Things change fast, as with almost all industries, Chinese are taking a bigger and bigger market share, selling direct into the USA.

Nothing personal, sounds like you run a good operation, although after googling your business, I see where other people have claimed you are a scammer:

That customer there, assuming he's telling the truth.. I believe nothing of what I read, could have protected himself if the transaction was via Credit Card.
I don't offer tracking so not sure what that person is talking about. This is also the only board I post on or advertise on so all customers should be posting here

Here is another person that claims you scammed them.

Code:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/stanford-pharma-private-email-scammed-82044.html#post1192603
Did you read the fucking shill reviews and who the assholes kept pumping instead?

Do some research on those labs and how people have gotten fucked and then do us all a favor and read more and post less.

And another from another board I don't source on. Not to mention I don't accept cash in mail. Here's how big of a scammer and how low sales are. Just a few days ago I had someone blowing up my email calling me a scammer because he hadn't received his pack in 4 to 5 days from payment sent. He got his pack, I sent him his money back and told him to find another source. Thus was after about 8 emails exchanged of me trying to explain to him it was the holidays and that I also posted that I'm a few days behind. Gave his money back and he got his pack. Now, why am I gonna scam someone for 2 test e or that other guy? Both people claimed I did something I don't do (give tracking and offer cim) and on boards I don't go on. How's that make sense?

And another from another board I don't source on. Not to mention I don't accept cash in mail. Here's how big of a scammer and how low sales are. Just a few days ago I had someone blowing up my email calling me a scammer because he hadn't received his pack in 4 to 5 days from payment sent. He got his pack, I sent him his money back and told him to find another source. Thus was after about 8 emails exchanged of me trying to explain to him it was the holidays and that I also posted that I'm a few days behind. Gave his money back and he got his pack. Now, why am I gonna scam someone for 2 test e or that other guy? Both people claimed I did something I don't do (give tracking and offer cim) and on boards I don't go on. How's that make sense?

Just because you are not on some other board, does not mean they can't visit multiple boards and express their concerns. I find that poor logic "I don't advertise one those boards, sooo that makes it fake"

So, it must be some conspiracy to put you out of business then? But... why would your competitors do it on boards you don't advertise on?

Have no idea , nor care. But I know I see this problem a lot in this sector. I also see it a lot elsewhere, consumers being ripped off by merchants of all kinds of products, cars, toasters, any type of gizmo.

Thats why I use a credit card when I purchase products, it gives the consumer a lot of protection. Especially vs sending bitcoin off into the abyss

You brag about how much of a product your are selling, and some little asian will send his brother to compete agains you. Not smart. I would think law enforcement loves knowing how much of a product you move also.

You can't believe anything on that site.They also said Opti , Nandro,Trip and Skank are fake.They just post lies about all the UGL's here.

are you really going to post some dylan shit here

yikes

You
I've always found that a great way to attract competition, tell how much $ you are making! :) I've located a few businesses that way running their mouth, undercut them on price, and they went bye bye's

Other companies offer credit card sales. That protects the consumer.

Not sure what you mean by customs My products come right in the mail. No broker needed. No Customs fee's. Even though Im self bonded for importing if I had to mess with brokers. I ordered an item on the dec 22 from China, as of today, it's landed in the USA, in California, and moving towards me.

Things change fast, as with almost all industries, Chinese are taking a bigger and bigger market share, selling direct into the USA.

Nothing personal, sounds like you run a good operation, although after googling your business, I see where other people have claimed you are a scammer:

That customer there, assuming he's telling the truth.. I believe nothing of what I read, could have protected himself if the transaction was via Credit Card.
You are a fuckn power lame. This whole entire board would agree with me too. Your rhetoric and piffle is nothing short of deplorable. Bounce herb

Y
Just because you are not on some other board, does not mean they can't visit multiple boards and express their concerns. I find that poor logic "I don't advertise one those boards, sooo that makes it fake"

So, it must be some conspiracy to put you out of business then? But... why would your competitors do it on boards you don't advertise on?

Have no idea , nor care. But I know I see this problem a lot in this sector. I also see it a lot elsewhere, consumers being ripped off by merchants of all kinds of products, cars, toasters, any type of gizmo.

Thats why I use a credit card when I purchase products, it gives the consumer a lot of protection. Especially vs sending bitcoin off into the abyss

You brag about how much of a product your are selling, and some little asian will send his brother to compete agains you. Not smart. I would think law enforcement loves knowing how much of a product you move also.
Your face is stupid. Your whole entire head sucks

Cherokee I think u are fairly new here. Idk what all this scam talk is about. But without saying anything else. This dude has been here a long long time. I don’t really see him scamming a small order. Or even a big one. Because it wouldn’t equate to total customers.

Now… there is such thing as selective scamming. But I really don’t know. I’m not gonna dive into that and how things work.

However I will say people do copy source emails and hope they get requests. Cash in mail almost sounds like some guy who doesn’t know bitcoin trying t get a free handout.

Anyways point is I don’t think this dude is who you found on those forums

This dude claims he sent a pack and money back and told someone to fuck off. And honestly? I believe it. $250 or even a grand or more is still fairly small to risk reputation. Could I be wrong? Sure. But idk. Dude been here awhile has enough satisfied customers.

And you can’t trust anything on Dylan’s boards.

Now send me $100 so I can sell u some underdosed n2guard that you’ll need or you will die after 3 dbol are eaten

Come on, china has this stuff at 1/2 your price, WITHOUT a min order, WITHOUT shipping charges!

Wholesale in who's book?

Quit being a lazy asshole and fill little orders, you are making $ off of all it.
Again I’m not going to ride dick but let’s look at some facts. $250 isn’t huge. You’re avoiding customs. You’re getting product which is much harder to get good quality in China. The more emails the more packs the more communication is backed up and the more you’re taking a risk and taking a jump for something not entirely worth it.

The minimum is well worth it as if I have to rely on int then most likely I wouldn’t really be doing this anymore

Those Dylan forums are literal scams. Look at how many times purity source labs or domestic supply or any of those shit heads with actual websites are recommended? You trust them? I don’t even trust pharmacom. I bet that account on that forum was created by Dylan’s circle to promote their own sources this is something these forums do. I even bet it’s happened here before

And my last most important point. A lower minimum means less experienced, less invested, noobie customers. And that’s bad for everyone. I don’t wanna go into why.

I’m not gonna post anything else. My point is $250 min and a shot in the leg, those forums you found can’t be trusted, well none of em can but especially that one, and the quantity and way those orders were paid for is suspicious and would take further analyzing.

You have been here since December? Slow down a little bit. And just observe. There’s a lot of labs on here and not all of them are a wise choice. This is every forum. This is why meso has its vetting process.

In the end this is the game you play when you deal with pharma outside of regulation. It’s best to build bridges and not burn them. took Me awhile to learn that. I used to jump at everyone for no reason at all. Not just on the internet. All u do is hurt your opportunities and any valid points you do make everyone forgets about in a day.

Even if u do find a source you don’t like, you don’t have to go blazing a trail of fire behind you letting everyone know how you feel brother. Take it easy

Last edited:
Guys, this is the same dude who made a post recently about forcing his 18 year old son to take steroids so he won’t get a girl pregnant.

He’s obviously moron, a troll or both. Not to mention a horrible father. There’s no sense in arguing with him. His wild post are sometimes amusing, but literally hold no value.

Did you read the fucking shill reviews and who the assholes kept pumping instead?

Do some research on those labs and how people have gotten fucked and then do us all a favor and read more and post less.
I ignored him when he first joined here and I don't regret it lol

Cherokee is a troll. It’s very simple to figure out. Guys can’t help but engage him. Check his post history.

1. One post said he’s a 20 year old kid who’s going to run reckless cycles because fuck it.

2. Another post he’s a multimillionaire who runs multiple businesses.

3. Next post he’s an older guy who’s about to run his first cycle. He was obese and eating KFC for 15 years straight.

4. He’s forcing his 18 year old son to take steroids (wait I thought he himself was 20).

Just put him on ignore. You can follow his post patterns. He clicks “new posts” goes to that forum and starts talking ridiculous shit to get a rise from people. He has almost 700 posts in 3 weeks and it’s all nonsense.

Stan has been here for nearly as long as me. I’ve yet to see a complaint of a guy getting scammed FWIW.

You can Google any source on Meso. One of the first results to pop up is us being a scammer on evolutionary or Anabolex. Same shit we scammed the guy with CIM and 12-15 will chime in to say “use naps or domestic supply”. It’s kind of sad how much of a cuck Dylan is. He should worry less about us and spend more time in the gym working on that beta physique.

Cherokee is a troll. It’s very simple to figure out. Guys can’t help but engage him. Check his post history.

1. One post said he’s a 20 year old kid who’s going to run reckless cycles because fuck it.

2. Another post he’s a multimillionaire who runs multiple businesses.

3. Next post he’s an older guy who’s about to run his first cycle. He was obese and eating KFC for 15 years straight.

4. He’s forcing his 18 year old son to take steroids (wait I thought he himself was 20).

Just put him on ignore. You can follow his post patterns. He clicks “new posts” goes to that forum and starts talking ridiculous shit to get a rise from people. He has almost 700 posts in 3 weeks and it’s all nonsense.

Stan has been here for nearly as long as me. I’ve yet to see a complaint of a guy getting scammed FWIW.

You can Google any source on Meso. One of the first results to pop up is us being a scammer on evolutionary or Anabolex. Same shit we scammed the guy with CIM and 12-15 will chime in to say “use naps or domestic supply”. It’s kind of sad how much of a cuck Dylan is. He should worry less about us and spend more time in the gym working on that beta physique.
Holy tamole'. I didn't know you've been here since 2012. We've been here 10+ years and I don't recall ever bumping heads. how is that possible, haha.