MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Im planning 300mg week of tren ace and just 250 of test prop. Never used prop before. Thought i could get away with e0d but now im being told ed is best
IMO test P, its not as friendly as Test C, but I will tell you its a shit load better than Pharmqo Test E.

Its still not bad imo

Last edited:
IMO test P, its not as friendly as Test C, but I will tell you its a shit load better than Pharmqo Test E.

Its still not bad imo
If I wanted to run a short ester test, I would look for test phenyl prop. Though I haven't used it before, anecdotal reports from other users suggest it to be less pip with almost the same half life (just a bit longer).

Test e can be fine but in the last year or two, there has been too many reports of serious pip for me to go that route. Test c for the win in my book.

I had to cut my 16 weeker of test only short. My diabetes had a serious flare up when I got my omicron Vax. The day I got the shot, I went to sleep shortly after and didn't wake up for 3 days. That was November 16th 2021. I felt so shitty for almost 2 months. Zero energy. Zero drive. Couldn't get out of bed for the life of me. And when I did get out of bed, I struggled so bad just trying to do a simple thing like wake up or drink coffee or take my insulin.i was a few weeks into my blast when I got the shot. I made an attempt to go to my gym, only to do 3 sets and I literally almost fell asleep in the gym and had to go home immediately. I then passed out for another few days. I was unable to do simple things like spend time with my girlfriend. She honestly thought I was going to leave her and I was no longer interested in her. So I made the executive decision to drop back down to my TRT dose. "Was @ 750mg a wk" I was about 3 weeks in when I quit.

So, after almost 2 months of feeling like death "literally " out of nowhere on January 1 2022, I woke up and I felt absolutely fabulous. I feel even better every day. So I decided to place an order with my guy Stan. Stan and I have a little history. He has seen my rise to the top, and at the top of my game. If you ask Stan, he mite tell you that if I had stayed focused and did things the rite way, I probably could have earned a pro card years ago. However, Stan has also seen me spiral out of control into a downward cycle until I would crash and burn. "A number of times"
But, I simply don't live like that anymore.

So, what I did today was, I placed an order with Stan, not Texas Stan. The other Stan. I figured since I feel nothing short of amazing I'd grab some tren, var and winny. I'm gonna do 6 weeks of that. With a base of test at 200 MG a week. I feel like I did years ago. I feel great. So I'm gonna capitalize on this. I'm old now. I turn 43 on January 11th. I will also capitalize on my prescription insulin. Maybe 2-4 ius post workout. I remember years ago when Stan had the finaplix. That stuff was intense. I couldn't handle it at my age now. I figured I would just share this little bit while I wait on the city bus to arrive. I ride the bus to and from the gym. I lost My license a year ago cuz I got a DUI. I can't wait to get this tren in me. It's been years. I like it when I have a tren dick too. Shit stays rocked up.

So ya, my 6 week blast is:

Test 200mg a wk
Tren Ace 100mg MWF
WINNY/VAR 50mg each pre-workout

I had to cut my 16 weeker of test only short. My diabetes had a serious flare up when I got my omicron Vax. The day I got the shot, I went to sleep shortly after and didn't wake up for 3 days. That was November 16th 2021. I felt so shitty for almost 2 months. Zero energy. Zero drive. Couldn't get out of bed for the life of me. And when I did get out of bed, I struggled so bad just trying to do a simple thing like wake up or drink coffee or take my insulin.i was a few weeks into my blast when I got the shot. I made an attempt to go to my gym, only to do 3 sets and I literally almost fell asleep in the gym and had to go home immediately. I then passed out for another few days. I was unable to do simple things like spend time with my girlfriend. She honestly thought I was going to leave her and I was no longer interested in her. So I made the executive decision to drop back down to my TRT dose. "Was @ 750mg a wk" I was about 3 weeks in when I quit.

So, after almost 2 months of feeling like death "literally " out of nowhere on January 1 2022, I woke up and I felt absolutely fabulous. I feel even better every day. So I decided to place an order with my guy Stan. Stan and I have a little history. He has seen my rise to the top, and at the top of my game. If you ask Stan, he mite tell you that if I had stayed focused and did things the rite way, I probably could have earned a pro card years ago. However, Stan has also seen me spiral out of control into a downward cycle until I would crash and burn. "A number of times"

So, what I did today was, I placed an order with Stan, not Texas Stan. The other Stan. I figured since I feel nothing short of amazing I'd grab some tren, var and winny. I'm gonna do 6 weeks of that. With a base of test at 200 MG a week. I feel like I did years ago. I feel great. So I'm gonna capitalize on this. I'm old now. I turn 43 on January 11th. I will also capitalize on my prescription insulin. Maybe 2-4 ius post workout. I remember years ago when Stan had the finaplix. That stuff was intense. I couldn't handle it at my age now. I figured I would just share this little bit while I wait on the city bus to arrive. I ride the bus to and from the gym. I lost My license a year ago cuz I got a DUI. I can't wait to get this tren in me. It's been years. I like it when I have a tren dick too. Shit stays rocked up.

Test 200mg a wk
Tren Ace 100mg MWF
I wonder how many people the Vax kills?

Test 200mg a wk
Tren Ace 100mg MWF
I ain’t reading all that. I’m happy for you though, Or sorry that happened

Test 200mg a wk
Tren Ace 100mg MWF
They have a vax out for the omicron?

I wouldn't worry too much in 20 years they will have all the bugs worked out of this type of vaccine.
They’ve had 30 years of experience chasing their tails with the vaccine for another respiratory virus. This “type” of vaccine isn’t new, nor are respiratory viruses.

They’ve had 30 years of experience chasing their tails with the vaccine for another respiratory virus. This “type” of vaccine isn’t new, nor are respiratory viruses.
I think this vaccine is killing people and they have 7 trillion reasons to hide it.

Yup, and they've been experimenting with these "new" vacs on us military for about as long. It's fine. I love how ppl that can't help their 3rd grader with math are all of a sudden vaccine experts lol.

Yup, and they've been experimenting with these "new" vacs on us military for about as long. It's fine. I love how ppl that can't help their 3rd grader with math are all of a sudden vaccine experts lol.
I took the experimental one back in first gulf War but we had a choice and signed a waiver. I have 2 sons in now they did get a choice. There is some shit going on and money seems to be the most likely.

These mnra vaccine may have been developed in the 80s but it has never been used on humans till yesterday. The dude who first discovered how to make this type of vaccine thinks the government is hiding data. They have no idea what the long term affects might be.