MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Pretty fast, check informed delivery or pm him on the forum as I know he’s had some emails go to spam. Definitely not a shill but Stan has been good to me so speaking from experience he’s got you if you did indeed place an order.
I know. He was incredible. Got it today. Of course. What are the odds of that. Thanks stan!

You would think he did with how much he took out but no he did not remove it all. You are correct and I hope I didn’t just jinx myself. There was a member who was told that they removed the entire glands and he still ended up with gyno later on (JohnnyBallZ). Obviously because they didn’t remove it all.

View attachment 158287
I wish I had a picture of mine. They never even told me how much the took out after I asked twice.

I’m still nervous about getting gyno again so I won’t be running high test since I live in a state where I can’t get bloodwork myself. The worst part is I needed some reconstruction done and as the nerves re-attach to the nipples, I always have the “feeling of gyno.” They said it could last a year. That makes me real hesitant to run a big cycle

I wish I had a picture of mine. They never even told me how much the took out after I asked twice.

I’m still nervous about getting gyno again so I won’t be running high test since I live in a state where I can’t get bloodwork myself. The worst part is I needed some reconstruction done and as the nerves re-attach to the nipples, I always have the “feeling of gyno.” They said it could last a year. That makes me real hesitant to run a big cycle
If your talking about nj/ny there was a discussion, I forget which thread, recently about how to get bloods done for you guys that supposedly works. I'd get bloods done and dial in an ai like asin

Just wanted to post and update everyone. I got my package. Stan was great with communication and making sure my package got shipped. Yeah, there was a hiccup but not his fault it was mail system. Packaging is outstanding not one of my little babies busted! Thanks @Stanfordpharma1!!!

Been getting some pretty debilitating pip from Stan’s test e. I’ve used test e in the past with no problems but it’s always been in MCT. First time using GSO. Not sure if it’s the carrier oil or maybe the ester and I need to switch to cyp. Injection protocol is solid

Been getting some pretty debilitating pip from Stan’s test e. I’ve used test e in the past with no problems but it’s always been in MCT. First time using GSO. Not sure if it’s the carrier oil or maybe the ester and I need to switch to cyp. Injection protocol is solid
The first 2 pins I had a bit of a knot. Nothing I would call “debilitating” and had I not pinned I’d have though I was just sore from training.

After those first 2, all good. It was like I just needed to get used to the GSO?

I've pinned 3ml in my delt with this batch of test e and had no issues

The first 2 pins I had a bit of a knot. Nothing I would call “debilitating” and had I not pinned I’d have though I was just sore from training.

After those first 2, all good. It was like I just needed to get used to the GSO?
Yeah I’m not sure what’s going on. I’ve pinned VG and glute and I get bad pip about 2 days later

Yeah I’m not sure what’s going on. I’ve pinned VG and glute and I get bad pip about 2 days later
I get zero pip after I switched to 25g 1" and warm up the oils . I microwave a coffee glass for 45 seconds with 1" of water in it. Let vials sit in it about a minute. Inject slow. The 25g draws fast.

T&A of Stan the man

12/5 Ordered. delivered 12/11(this was when he was slammed with primo orders

12/9 order( I forgot but I wanna say 12/11
ordered 12/21 Deliver 12/30