MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I third…. The third option. Would you still be around on the forum or email in case any issues came up?
Yes, I'd still be here on forum. Not emails, though. I would let email guy handle emails or I wouldn't get the week off. Too many people would ask if they could slip one on... and not in the good way, lol.

Alright. I have some bad news. Not like terrible. anyways, got really backed up due to holidays and with the price reduction, etc having a very hard time catching/keeping up. I'm left with a few options to try and keep up. Here we go.

Go private:
I do not choose this idea. I think it would be crap if I just went back and forth private to public over and over again.

Raise prices:
I also don't want this. It would definitely slow things down a bit I believe. I don't know, maybe not. Certainly, my wallet wouldn't mind this so much, lol. But I wanna avoid this.

Third would be, and this is what I'm leaning towards. Close shop the first week of each month. This would help me stay caught up and maybe even give me a little break.

I'm so freaking burnt out and overwhelmed. I think the being closed first week of each month would be the best choice. Thoughts?
3rd option is best

Alright. I have some bad news. Not like terrible. anyways, got really backed up due to holidays and with the price reduction, etc having a very hard time catching/keeping up. I'm left with a few options to try and keep up. Here we go.

Go private:
I do not choose this idea. I think it would be crap if I just went back and forth private to public over and over again.

Raise prices:
I also don't want this. It would definitely slow things down a bit I believe. I don't know, maybe not. Certainly, my wallet wouldn't mind this so much, lol. But I wanna avoid this.

Third would be, and this is what I'm leaning towards. Close shop the first week of each month. This would help me stay caught up and maybe even give me a little break.

I'm so freaking burnt out and overwhelmed. I think the being closed first week of each month would be the best choice. Thoughts?
Whichever is best for you. I know I wouldn't be offended by any of the options (as long as I make it on the private list), but I'll keep my mouth shut since I'm new here and I'm guessing price sensitive board members might frown on me saying to increase prices.

I had payment confirmed early last week, just curious if orders from around that time have shipped yet? Didn't want to bug you with an email.

Agree with option 3. People could make there orders in advance so they know that week is closed. But before you do lets get that batch of Primo going out. Waiting for it to come in so I can make my order. Just people will have too know to be ready for that first week.

Whichever is best for you. I know I wouldn't be offended by any of the options (as long as I make it on the private list), but I'll keep my mouth shut since I'm new here and I'm guessing price sensitive board members might frown on me saying to increase prices.

I had payment confirmed early last week, just curious if orders from around that time have shipped yet? Didn't want to bug you with an email.
I'm about 5 days behind schedule. Should be caught up early next week.

Yeah I’m sure everyone would like to see the primo tested again. Sounds like Stan is testing it so that’s a plus but I know testing goes a bit further with members when it comes from a member. I now run a primo that’s 200mg/ml and made in mct that’s tested so passed on Stan’s primo this time. Nothing at all wrong with Stan’s. I used A LOT of his and it was very smooth but since I run a lot of primo when I found it made at a higher concentration in a thinner oil I made the switch.

No disrespect to Stan as some testing is better than none but he does seem to be slacking a bit on the testing department. When we see testing it’s usually just of his raws. Which is enough for most as most have accepted him as a good brewer. Testing of raws means that you now have peace of mind that you are going to get the product you purchase but you still are leery of, what if it’s not accurately made/dosed?

The testing group idea like the French and Spain guys have is great! There are reasons why the idea died out here. The reason it works for those guys is because they are solid and work a bit differently than us. If funding doesn’t come from outside the group then they don’t share their hplc reports. That wouldn’t work here as we would want to share the reports with the whole community but then our group would lose funding and interest. Why would anyone want to be in a group and pay for all the testing when you can just sit back and look at the reports that a group is willing to fund and share? Not many would want to contribute if the results were made free to the public.

I liked Millard’s Anabolic Lab deal but wish we had more say and control of it. Plus it died out

For this reason I just test anything I plan on using. Call it selfish but hell at least I do that and share my results. That’s more than most.

Not opposed to a group tho. Just feel it would have to operate a bit differently then the French does as we like to share all our reports with everyone but again, I’m not sure many would continue to contribute funding since the reports would be made free to everyone.

Yeah I hear that idk I think there would be a decent group of members that would deff donate to see certain labs and products tested, like I donated to the french group wasn't alot but I did and plan to actually keep which reminds me I gotta send them something....

If ur deff gunna test some of Stan's stuff let me know and I'll contribute something donation wise to help pay for testing or shipping even though it gunna get reimbursed maybe u only planned on testing two things and maybe this would help with a third sample u might of wanted, hopefully that made sense.... Whenever u get ready if u want let me know and I'll donate to u I mean anything helps donation wise.... I look at it like if I can donate here and there and help a group or members test labs maybe even labs that I'm not using it helps the community and the labs to stay doing the right thing and it's my way of giving back to the thread and community here at mesos....

But I would also like to think members if they knew we were gunna be testing say this lab that's us Dom or this intl brand that has been tested in awhile I do think there is a nice chunk of members even if we made it where we still allowed all members to see the final results they would still donate.... The only other thing u could do is whoever donates gets access to the reports, but I'd rather much even if they didn't if we could keep it open I'd prefer that. I like to think members would donate even if it's only 20-25$ anything helps, and I think there's enough good guys here who would support and donate... It's just a matter of getting it started and having a CPL responsible members handle it.... Like jano could open a whalet and all donations would go there and maybe we could make a thread in the testing section with people's usernames whose donated and how much.... I'm just kinda throwing it out there, it's nice cause the cpl Dom srcs I use all do testing expecially Stan and I trust him and the other two that I haven't used also do a ton of testing and I trust them I don't think there risking the chance of doing something stupid like selective scamming with low dose gear to certain people.... All three I'm thinking really care about there brand and rep... Stan's been around for awhile I don't see him doing something on purpose I could see a mistake but nothing on purpose. And even then it's un likely I only say maybe cause we're all humans and could have something else on ur head and make a math error.... But what's nice is Stan with most products not only test his raws but also test his finished products which is really nice.... But let me know maybe in a dm when ur gunna get ready to send the samples and I'll make a donation.

Option 1, for fuck sakes no. You already have us guessing which thread is the right one to post in. Fuck

Option 2, no one wants to hear this. Plus I doubt it would even slow you down. Terrible option for everyone

I would suggest the 3rd option. Honestly would like to see more sources doing this as there would be more time to concentrate on the shit that’s going into our bodies. Lol. If I was a one man brewer source I would definitely need a week here and there to close to catch up. No shame in saying you need periodic short breaks to give better service.

I totally agree the third option is without a doubt the best plus it gives u time to check certain things, and also allows u to catch up on family life and things u need to do in ur personal life and allows him to recharge himself. I fully agree with B .....

I'd hate to see prices go up it's extremely nice to have the primo and car and even other oils and caps at the prices they are.

@B Ware since I know you were pretty knowledgeable, get blood work religiously, and also love primo, do you, or have you ever cruised on primo? If so, what was your experience and did it effect your blood work negatively?

Edit: anyone else with experience is willing to chime in as well. I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts

Yeah I hear that idk I think there would be a decent group of members that would deff donate to see certain labs and products tested, like I donated to the french group wasn't alot but I did and plan to actually keep which reminds me I gotta send them something....

If ur deff gunna test some of Stan's stuff let me know and I'll contribute something donation wise to help pay for testing or shipping even though it gunna get reimbursed maybe u only planned on testing two things and maybe this would help with a third sample u might of wanted, hopefully that made sense.... Whenever u get ready if u want let me know and I'll donate to u I mean anything helps donation wise.... I look at it like if I can donate here and there and help a group or members test labs maybe even labs that I'm not using it helps the community and the labs to stay doing the right thing and it's my way of giving back to the thread and community here at mesos....

But I would also like to think members if they knew we were gunna be testing say this lab that's us Dom or this intl brand that has been tested in awhile I do think there is a nice chunk of members even if we made it where we still allowed all members to see the final results they would still donate.... The only other thing u could do is whoever donates gets access to the reports, but I'd rather much even if they didn't if we could keep it open I'd prefer that. I like to think members would donate even if it's only 20-25$ anything helps, and I think there's enough good guys here who would support and donate... It's just a matter of getting it started and having a CPL responsible members handle it.... Like jano could open a whalet and all donations would go there and maybe we could make a thread in the testing section with people's usernames whose donated and how much.... I'm just kinda throwing it out there, it's nice cause the cpl Dom srcs I use all do testing expecially Stan and I trust him and the other two that I haven't used also do a ton of testing and I trust them I don't think there risking the chance of doing something stupid like selective scamming with low dose gear to certain people.... All three I'm thinking really care about there brand and rep... Stan's been around for awhile I don't see him doing something on purpose I could see a mistake but nothing on purpose. And even then it's un likely I only say maybe cause we're all humans and could have something else on ur head and make a math error.... But what's nice is Stan with most products not only test his raws but also test his finished products which is really nice.... But let me know maybe in a dm when ur gunna get ready to send the samples and I'll make a donation.

I’m all for a testing group. Another idea that is not my own that I believe I read in the discussion of the testing group thread is that instead of say a source owing the member credit for testing their product that the source just pays it forward to an account we have set up with Jano. There would be a set amount that each source would decide like, one may say they will reimburse 2 test pre month or whatever they decide.

The thing with the group tho… I feel a bit disrespectful towards Millard starting the group. What we are talking about here is what he wanted for his deal with anabolic lab. But I don’t believe we’d be stepping on his toes wanting to create a harm reduction group of our own as harm reduction is what this place is about.

As far as sending me coin I appreciate it but I had already decided to test what I was going to test and will do so on my own and share the reports.

@B Ware since I know you were pretty knowledgeable, get blood work religiously, and also love primo, do you, or have you ever cruised on primo? If so, what was your experience and did it effect your blood work negatively?

Edit: anyone else with experience is willing to chime in as well. I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts

I have contemplated running primo while on trt but have not done so yet. I know lots who do over on another board ( Professional Muscle). They or most of them swear trt and a low dose of 200mg of primo is great. Problem is I don’t believe I’ve seen labs on how it may of effected their blood work. That’s what’s held me back as I’m monitored by a doc that I see every 7 months. So I just blast 3.5 months and cruise 3.5 months. I just fear the idea of my labs throwing a red flag and the doc saying, ehh.. come back in two months or something so we can see if this gets corrected or if there is an issue that needs addressed. That would throw off my cycle plans for months.

Really tho the only red flag it would throw for me I believe is my hemocrit. Just my trt alone puts me out of range. Enough so that my doc actually signed a form for the local blood center in my area to where I can donate every two weeks instead of waiting the normal 2 months. I don’t do that of course but I have had to bring it down once by going once a month for 3 months straight due to not blood letting because of when covid first hit the scene.

Anywho, a lot of members swear by primo and trt but they probably aren’t monitored like me.

Go private:

Raise prices:

Option 3

Pretty sure he was a old member known as sworder. Sure that’s what got him banned. They trolled exactly the same. Sworder once trolled me about a salad I posted in the food thread and went on a rant about how there was little nutritional value and blah blah blah. Basically the same thing Cherokee was doing here. He would find any subject and troll it to death. Good riddance
I remember that, fucking iceberg lettuce

I’m all for a testing group. Another idea that is not my own that I believe I read in the discussion of the testing group thread is that instead of say a source owing the member credit for testing their product that the source just pays it forward to an account we have set up with Jano. There would be a set amount that each source would decide like, one may say they will reimburse 2 test pre month or whatever they decide.

The thing with the group tho… I feel a bit disrespectful towards Millard starting the group. What we are talking about here is what he wanted for his deal with anabolic lab. But I don’t believe we’d be stepping on his toes wanting to create a harm reduction group of our own as harm reduction is what this place is about.

As far as sending me coin I appreciate it but I had already decided to test what I was going to test and will do so on my own and share the reports.

I have contemplated running primo while on trt but have not done so yet. I know lots who do over on another board ( Professional Muscle). They or most of them swear trt and a low dose of 200mg of primo is great. Problem is I don’t believe I’ve seen labs on how it may of effected their blood work. That’s what’s held me back as I’m monitored by a doc that I see every 7 months. So I just blast 3.5 months and cruise 3.5 months. I just fear the idea of my labs throwing a red flag and the doc saying, ehh.. come back in two months or something so we can see if this gets corrected or if there is an issue that needs addressed. That would throw off my cycle plans for months.

Really tho the only red flag it would throw for me I believe is my hemocrit. Just my trt alone puts me out of range. Enough so that my doc actually signed a form for the local blood center in my area to where I can donate every two weeks instead of waiting the normal 2 months. I don’t do that of course but I have had to bring it down once by going once a month for 3 months straight due to not blood letting because of when covid first hit the scene.

Anywho, a lot of members swear by primo and trt but they probably aren’t monitored like me.
I’ve heard a lot of good things about TRT+Primo. I’m consistent with blood work as well, and even cruising on 300mg test after a rather large blast my blood work always comes back great. I contribute a lot of that to my lifestyle, and health supplements, but, I’ve been contemplating trying 200\200 and see how I feel.

If you decide to give it a try sometime and remember I’d be interested in your experience. I will likewise do the same and can post my bloods when I do.