MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I don’t have an opinion, I have never run it and was just wondering your reasoning. I’ve never seen that schedule with ace I usually see guys do Ed/eod

For everyone discussing the AI benefits of primo, for me personally the primo keeps my estrogen very very low. I ran primo at 600mg a week alongside test at 400 mg per week, ran that into my show and didn’t need a single AI the entire prep cycle. My e2 was very low from the primo alone, roughly 20 on the unltra sensitive panel, I pulled labs 3 times on that cycle and it was right around 20-22 the whole time. If I had been using an AI in addition I would have been hurting for sure.
Do you have a similar response with mast?

What test are guys getting done to check their organ and hormone levels thats reasonable? I got the Hormone panel for females one done from labsmd with Quest before I started.Everything was in range except slightly elevated alt and total test of 321, was 675 before cycling 10 years ago lol. Thats what everybody on here used to get 10-15 years ago. It doesn't give free test levels though.

What test are guys getting done to check their organ and hormone levels thats reasonable? I got the Hormone panel for females one done from labsmd with Quest before I started.Everything was in range except slightly elevated alt and total test of 321, was 675 before cycling 10 years ago lol. Thats what everybody on here used to get 10-15 years ago. It doesn't give free test levels though.

Thanks. $200 isn't too bad I guess. The one I got done is like $80 but missing some tests that need to be done. Appreciate Ya
If your on tren you'll need the ultrasensitive e2, and if your on deca prolactin/progesterone is also a good idea, as well as lipids for some orals

I would at least get total test, E2, CBC, CMP, and lipids.

If you want to get more extensive then you can get SHBG and free test, but realistically SHBG should be crushed from cycling. PSA, thyroid, HbA1C, HGH, and IGF-1 may be of interest to you.

Beyond that, if you really wanna dig into your endocrinology, there's things like DHEA, progesterone, and prolactin.

Last edited:
Damn, that sounds expensive. I am adding tren in soon and have had leaky nips till I got some caber one cycle, my other cycles with tren I didn't have an issue. Think I'm gonna get the one the guy posted, talk to my pro BB friend, post it on here, not in this thread, sorry bout that btw. and see what he and people on here say. Im 41 now in excellent health but need to pay closer attention than I did 10 years ago. Thanks guys.

Damn, that sounds expensive. I am adding tren in soon and have had leaky nips till I got some caber one cycle, my other cycles with tren I didn't have an issue. Think I'm gonna get the one the guy posted, talk to my pro BB friend, post it on here, not in this thread, sorry bout that btw. and see what he and people on here say. Im 41 now in excellent health but need to pay closer attention than I did 10 years ago. Thanks guys.
Here's another Option. At least it will get you the basics and then you can add to your test panel from there if you want to get other markers checked. Also if you use the first 3 letters of the month and the last 2 digits of the year as the discount code, you can get 15% off (i.e. JAN22).

Includes:
Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets):
WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ratio (calculated), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS/MS
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Prolactin
Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS

Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

Do you have a similar response with mast?
No, I do not have this experience with mast whatsoever. I honestly feel a lot better with my estrogen a bit higher than most people would like. I’ve had some fairly high numbers while running mast. I believe mast more so masks the side effects from high e2 rather than actually lowering the number a ton.

Your HCT is not a tad high. Hell, it’s lower than mine was before I even got on trt. At 51% you shouldn’t give it a second thought.
Mine runs at 49 - 51 on trt. I donate a lot. Hoping the double red I did pre cycle lowered it a lot from 52.3. Guess I shouldn't worry too much if donating every chance I get and platelets are in the middle range. Never hit 54 yet on hematocrit. I'm trying grapefruit seed extract, 1/2 grapefruit and citrus bergamot now for hematocrit and lipids. No tests yet to see if its working.

Here's another Option. At least it will get you the basics and then you can add to your test panel from there if you want to get other markers checked. Also if you use the first 3 letters of the month and the last 2 digits of the year as the discount code, you can get 15% off (i.e. JAN22).

Includes:
Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets):
WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ratio (calculated), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS/MS
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Prolactin
Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS

Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online
I personally like having an SHBG and lipids.
Ulta has most of the stuff under BIOTE for males. its like 79 dollars, then slap on Lipids/CMP for 39. subtract 20%

the FSH and LH are not important as you are not on HCG.

Mine runs at 49 - 51 on trt. I donate a lot. Hoping the double red I did pre cycle lowered it a lot from 52.3. Guess I shouldn't worry too much if donating every chance I get and platelets are in the middle range. Never hit 54 yet on hematocrit. I'm trying grapefruit seed extract, 1/2 grapefruit and citrus bergamot now for hematocrit and lipids. No tests yet to see if its working.

Exactly the same here. Trt puts me at 49-52. I slacked when covid first hit the scene on donating and it got as high as 55. Donating drops me 2-3 points. Also ip-6 has helped me and others a lot. It’s a wonderful drug that I don’t plan to ever stop taking as it also has many other benefits such as preventing cancer. Dante Trudel did a great write up on the benefits of it on his IG.

Another thing to note, a finger prick reading isn’t accurate. Pulled labs with my doc and scored a 49 but the blood center told me I was a 54. Same for finger prick when checking your BG. It could be off as much as +\- 15 points which I also experienced. I used my bg monitor in the parking lot of my lab and scored a 98 but walked upstairs immediately after and pulled labs which came out to be 85.

Edit: Also if you live in an areas that’s higher elevation like Colorado then you are going to have a higher than normal crit regardless. Most of those folks live with a low 50 reading

Exactly the same here. Trt puts me at 49-52. I slacked when covid first hit the scene on donating and it got as high as 55. Donating drops me 2-3 points. Also ip-6 has helped me and others a lot. It’s a wonderful drug that I don’t plan to ever stop taking as it also has many other benefits such as preventing cancer. Dante Trudel did a great write up on the benefits of it on his IG.

Another thing to note, a finger prick reading isn’t accurate. Pulled labs with my doc and scored a 49 but the blood center told me I was a 54. Same for finger prick when checking your BG. It could be off as much as +\- 15 points which I also experienced. I used my bg monitor in the parking lot of my lab and scored a 98 but walked upstairs immediately after and pulled labs which came out to be 85.

Edit: Also if you live in an areas that’s higher elevation like Colorado then you are going to have a higher than normal crit regardless. Most of those folks live with a low 50 reading
Mines at 48 a mile high up at 600mg/wk of test. That's crazy trt raises yours so much. Never noticed a difference in the altitude personally