MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Mines at 48 a mile high up at 600mg/wk of test. That's crazy trt raises yours so much. Never noticed a difference in the altitude personally

Yep, I’m one of the unfortunate ones that has to really work to keep things in check. My doc actually signed paperwork with the blood center to where I could donate as frequently as every two weeks if needed. I don’t but it’s nice that I don’t have to wait the full two months to donate like everyone else.

Mine doesn’t raise much from a cycle. My last blast pre cycle labs with my doc were at 49, mid cycle bloods were 51 and post of cycle labs with my doc were at 50. I donated once in that time frame. My cycles are sorta mild these days tho

Exactly the same here. Trt puts me at 49-52. I slacked when covid first hit the scene on donating and it got as high as 55. Donating drops me 2-3 points. Also ip-6 has helped me and others a lot. It’s a wonderful drug that I don’t plan to ever stop taking as it also has many other benefits such as preventing cancer. Dante Trudel did a great write up on the benefits of it on his IG.

Another thing to note, a finger prick reading isn’t accurate. Pulled labs with my doc and scored a 49 but the blood center told me I was a 54. Same for finger prick when checking your BG. It could be off as much as +\- 15 points which I also experienced. I used my bg monitor in the parking lot of my lab and scored a 98 but walked upstairs immediately after and pulled labs which came out to be 85.

Edit: Also if you live in an areas that’s higher elevation like Colorado then you are going to have a higher than normal crit regardless. Most of those folks live with a low 50 reading
What brand of ip-6 do you use? I haven’t done much research into this before but I tend to have higher hematocrit and rbc

What brand of ip-6 do you use? I haven’t done much research into this before but I tend to have higher hematocrit and rbc

Currently taking a brand called ip-6 Gold off of Amazon. Have used a few others but this one has great reviews and 3rd party lab tested

I don’t have an opinion, I have never run it and was just wondering your reasoning. I’ve never seen that schedule with ace I usually see guys do Ed/eod
Well I was thinking eod or the closest to it. Monday Wednesday and Friday with the exception of the wknd is as close as I can get I figured

that sounds a little ridiculous. iron is important in the body other than just making blood...

So what you took from it was that ip-6 will take all the iron out of your body? Lmao. It simply lowers your hemoglobin and hemocrit a few points and also has many other benefits such as a cancer preventative, immune booster, healthy for bg, etc.

So what you took from it was that ip-6 will take all the iron out of your body? Lmao. It simply lowers your hemoglobin and hemocrit a few points and also has many other benefits such as a cancer preventative, immune booster, healthy for bg, etc.
How much do you take? And how much did it decrease your numbers? Did you ever try taking the grapefruit seed extract? I'm taking that now but I don't have any results to report yet.

find me a study that solidifes that it prevents cancer.

Does it lower HCG/HCT? It most definitely isn't used for people with hereditary hemochromatosis,PV, or thalassemia. It really sounds like some possibly/theoretically/maybe medication that never really got utilized in clinical practice.

I would imagine that something like jadenu or hepcidin would be much more beneficial that has been studied more.

How much do you take? And how much did it decrease your numbers? Did you ever try taking the grapefruit seed extract? I'm taking that now but I don't have any results to report yet.

Just what the bottles suggest. 2 pills at night and two in the morning while semi fasted as you need to keep your dose away from food and supps. When my crit jumped up to 55 it along with one blood donation brought me down to 49 within two- three weeks. Im on another forum and many take it there. That’s where I was told about it and it has been a staple for me. I’ve never tried grapefruit as there is only one study and I’ve read you need to take a lot with very little reward.

find me a study that solidifes that it prevents cancer.

Does it lower HCG/HCT? It most definitely isn't used for people with hereditary hemochromatosis,PV, or thalassemia. It really sounds like some possibly/theoretically/maybe medication that never really got utilized in clinical practice.

I would imagine that something like jadenu or hepcidin would be much more beneficial that has been studied more.

I can tell you first hand it worked for me. I can also bring other respected members in that have used it with great results (@DOMS4DAYS. Believe even @Shivathedestroyer was the one who educated me on it.)

I do find it funny that the guy taking birth control to raise his E2 is wanting hard evidence of this and calling this ridiculous :D.

Seriously tho, it works. It’s helps and gives peace of mind about other health factors. Especially if you take growth.

I can tell you first hand it worked for me. I can also bring other respected members in that have used it with great results (@DOMS4DAYS. Believe even @Shivathedestroyer was the one who educated me on it.)

I do find it funny that the guy taking birth control to raise his E2 is wanting hard evidence of this and calling this ridiculous :D.

Seriously tho, it works. It’s helps and gives peace of mind about other health factors. Especially if you take growth.
the difference between you and me is that I can still quote cite human studies that make taking oral E2 to increase sex drive by driving your SHBG up.

You on the other hand cannot state the same. the only studies that IP6 has been done in humans is 0. Along with the fact that it has been only studied in animals and bread. If it worked for them that is great, there is still very little evidence.

However, the cancer prevention is only speculation. That doesnt mean it isnt true.

There just isnt anything to state that it is truly beneficial.

Also Hematocrit has mulitple components and it is not just RBC. following the HGB would be a stronger factor to see if ip6 is more beneficial.

the difference between you and me is that I can still quote cite human studies that make taking oral E2 to increase sex drive by driving your SHBG up.

You on the other hand cannot state the same. the only studies that IP6 has been done in humans is 0. Along with the fact that it has been only studied in animals and bread. If it worked for them that is great, there is still very little evidence.

However, the cancer prevention is only speculation. That doesnt mean it isnt true.

There just isnt anything to state that it is truly beneficial.

Also Hematocrit has mulitple components and it is not just RBC. following the HGB would be a stronger factor to see if ip6 is more beneficial.

You literally said you watched a YouTube video and jumped on birth control. Gtfoh. I’m sure birth control does actually raise your E2 but for fuck sakes. :facepalm:

When I asked about why your labs were low on your previous labs multiple times and why you think birth control was the answer when there wasn’t much difference from current labs to your previous labs I got ignored.

There was discussion that I can relate to and I helped the community and some by sharing what was shared with me and has worked for me and there’s always that one guy who wants to fight. Lol. Gotta be the estrogen bud. It’s working!!!

But you’re right, the cancer stuff is hear say. I’m positive if Dante says so then there is hard studies behind it but I don’t have the time or desire to dig. As far as everything else that was said, that’s plenty enough to use it

Last edited:
You literally said you watched a YouTube video and jumped on birth control. Gtfoh. I’m sure birth control does actually raise your E2 but for fuck sakes. :facepalm:

When I asked about why your labs were low on your previous labs multiple times and why you think birth control was the answer when there wasn’t much difference from current labs to your previous labs I got ignored.

There was discussion that I can relate to and I helped the community and some by sharing what was shared with me and has worked for me and there’s always that one guy who wants to fight. Lol. Gotta be the estrogen bud. It’s working!!!

But you’re right, the cancer stuff is hear say. I’m positive if Dante says so then there is hard studies behind it but I don’t have the time or desire to dig. As far as everything else that was said, that’s plenty enough to use it
I did read into it, to reassure myself. it was on youtube by one guy, he doesnt cite his sources but I did have to dig for it.

I am not sure with what you mean by why my labs were low? Are you talkin about the e2? I am contributing it to I am a low aromatizer combined with primo.

If only my e2 was high... I wish it was. last time I checked it was 39.

Maybe the estrogen is working? IDK. I should have seen some SHBG results within a week but I didnt. I actually decided to start HCG just for that reason.

I apologize for coming off as an ass, and I probably was acting like that. I have a big personal issue when people throw the word cancer prevention, it hits a sore spot. and I act like a bigger dick

I apologize for coming off as an ass, and I probably was acting like that. I have a big personal issue when people throw the word cancer prevention, it hits a sore spot. and I act like a bigger dick

I get it. No worries. I just did a quick search and my head hurts from all the studies I found on ip-6 and studies tho. Did you even look? That was just a quick search. Also, you must understand what ip-6 is to understand why its said it could help prevent with something like colon cancer. Go on Amazon and read the reviews. Half of them or more will mention “cancer”. But I get it as just like you I believe there shouldn’t be claim to cancer prevention if so few know about it. As far as the whole reason it was brought up, it lowers markers brought on by this life style and many members can vouch for this.

Just what the bottles suggest. 2 pills at night and two in the morning while semi fasted as you need to keep your dose away from food and supps. When my crit jumped up to 55 it along with one blood donation brought me down to 49 within two- three weeks. Im on another forum and many take it there. That’s where I was told about it and it has been a staple for me. I’ve never tried grapefruit as there is only one study and I’ve read you need to take a lot with very little reward.

I will try it. Donations don't bring me down much. Well I usually don't test right after. So my trt brings it up fast in two months. Been hovering around 51-52. I don't have any negative symptoms yet. I felt great at 53.1 but bp was a bit higher on cycle.

I will try it. Donations don't bring me down much. Well I usually don't test right after. So my trt brings it up fast in two months. Been hovering around 51-52. I don't have any negative symptoms yet. I felt great at 53.1 but bp was a bit higher on cycle.
Yeah donation brings me down generally just around 3 points. Ip-6 brings me down 2-3 points. Not sure as I’ve only needed to bring myself down that once and am just estimating off of the over all number I came down with it and a blood donation. Since continuing to use it I find myself donating less or prolonging it more and my markers staying around 50 which is great for me as I have never scored under a 49 since being put on trt years ago. Hope it works for you. The member Doms I tagged earlier has a similar story. Crit was high and came down quick and maintained with ip-6

Did they change the bottle ? Seeing a different one on amazon. I will try anything. After finding NAC powder my liver has never tested out of range so some stuff just works. Lol
Yes if referring to the Swanson brand. His post is a few years old in that picture.

Mine runs at 49 - 51 on trt. I donate a lot. Hoping the double red I did pre cycle lowered it a lot from 52.3. Guess I shouldn't worry too much if donating every chance I get and platelets are in the middle range. Never hit 54 yet on hematocrit. I'm trying grapefruit seed extract, 1/2 grapefruit and citrus bergamot now for hematocrit and lipids. No tests yet to see if its working.
Donating is temporary. Doing it “a lot” is a pretty bad idea because you’ll destroy your ferritin levels and that will be much worse than having normal HCT. For whatever reason there’s a corner of the trt/steroid using world that thinks HCT that’s slightly higher is something that requires 18th century bloodletting to fix and for the life of me I don’t know where this idea comes from or why it persists.