MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I think going back to private is the best option in my opinion! Keep it simple, same customer base, less of a headache my friend. You don’t need all these other knuckleheads.

A few quick questions:

Is the price in the OP up to date, do the liquid suspensions come with a dropper by any chance, and is there any way to place an order but have you delay it a bit? (i.e. order tomorrow but not have it arrive until the week of the 19th)

A few quick questions:

Is the price in the OP up to date, do the liquid suspensions come with a dropper by any chance, and is there any way to place an order but have you delay it a bit? (i.e. order tomorrow but not have it arrive until the week of the 19th)
No dropper, but you can get one from your local pharmacy. OP is up to date list. I can delay shipping but I can't control how long it takes the post office to deliver. You say the week of so if there's a few days wiggle room I'm sure we can make it work.

I’m all for a testing group. Another idea that is not my own that I believe I read in the discussion of the testing group thread is that instead of say a source owing the member credit for testing their product that the source just pays it forward to an account we have set up with Jano. There would be a set amount that each source would decide like, one may say they will reimburse 2 test pre month or whatever they decide.

The thing with the group tho… I feel a bit disrespectful towards Millard starting the group. What we are talking about here is what he wanted for his deal with anabolic lab. But I don’t believe we’d be stepping on his toes wanting to create a harm reduction group of our own as harm reduction is what this place is about.

As far as sending me coin I appreciate it but I had already decided to test what I was going to test and will do so on my own and share the reports.

I have contemplated running primo while on trt but have not done so yet. I know lots who do over on another board ( Professional Muscle). They or most of them swear trt and a low dose of 200mg of primo is great. Problem is I don’t believe I’ve seen labs on how it may of effected their blood work. That’s what’s held me back as I’m monitored by a doc that I see every 7 months. So I just blast 3.5 months and cruise 3.5 months. I just fear the idea of my labs throwing a red flag and the doc saying, ehh.. come back in two months or something so we can see if this gets corrected or if there is an issue that needs addressed. That would throw off my cycle plans for months.

Really tho the only red flag it would throw for me I believe is my hemocrit. Just my trt alone puts me out of range. Enough so that my doc actually signed a form for the local blood center in my area to where I can donate every two weeks instead of waiting the normal 2 months. I don’t do that of course but I have had to bring it down once by going once a month for 3 months straight due to not blood letting because of when covid first hit the scene.

Anywho, a lot of members swear by primo and trt but they probably aren’t monitored like me.

Yeah I mean I would love to get something going, I know cash was trying to get something set up but I know he is super busy and probably just doesn't have the time.... I deff don't wanna step on Millard's toes either, do u know if anaboliclab is done, it's been a really long time since anything was tested by them.. but maybe that's cause people haven't donated I'm not sure... Idk how Millard feels about lab4tox I know they can only test certain things so idk if he would feel okay using them. And jano is probably out even though I trust his reports and he probably has the better equipment and all the standards and can also test just about all peptides also.... But I agree I wouldn't wanna step on his toes either if he has plans to do something... I do like ur idea of using the person's credit if he wants to have him just send the amount to a whalet to jano for testing.... I could see some people opting in for that but I could also see some people opting out which is fine, but taking there credit in gear or product on there next order but having an option I think some guys would deff opt in, plus I'm sure some people would donate alil money towards testing time to time this way it keeps building up and we always have a CPL test already paid for. I think it's just a matter of picking a CPL good honest members who have the time to run it and kinda keep track of donations and what and when we would send the samples out and what not. And I like the idea even if people don't donate we still allow everyone to see the reports. This way u don't have people pinning bad or garbage gear...

And it's all good I figured I would atleast offer cause I know it ain't cheap to test stuff along with shipping, so I figured I'd atleast offer, I'll deff keep an eye out, it'll be nice to see Stan's new primo results I had no idea he sent both raw and finished product for testing I'm glad he did. But really as long as srcs test there raws the rest is pretty much basic math and some that's been brewing for as long as Stan has or liska should be able to get it really close to the label claim. Even people that haven't been brewing that long should be able to do it as long as they know the purity of the raws they have.... Plus Stan has a pretty soild rep and I believe really cares about the brand/name Stanford pharma. If u can keep a lab name as long as they have ur doing something right. Other labs fuck up and get caught just stop make a new name and start over again and do the same thing eventually.... I trust 3 at the moment, but Stan is number one I'm actually planning a 3 order for some more test c,mast e, eq, I got a decent bit of primo but maybe I'll grab a few more. Everything iv used so far has been really good....

I do hope someone can put a group or something together with one of the testing facilities this way we can customer check certain products and labs and make sure things are being done right and I appreciate u testing before n future if u do again and for openly sharing the results

Bloodwork after running Stan's Primo @300mg/wk (split into 150mg every 3.5 days) for 1 month.
Also running 400mg Balkan Test C. Labs were drawn 48 hours after last injection.

I'll be switching to Stan's Test E for the next month. I suspect that the Balkan test might be underdosed, as I was able to get a total test of 3588ng/dL on 400mg of Actavis Test C 24 hours after last injection.

Overall pretty happy with these labs. Cholesterol could be a bit better and RBC and HCT are a tad high.

Attachments

• 20220108_225620.jpg
    20220108_225620.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20220108-233900_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20220108-233900_MyQuest.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20220108-233847_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20220108-233847_MyQuest.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20220108-233811_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20220108-233811_MyQuest.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 50
Bloodwork after running Stan's Primo @300mg/wk (split into 150mg every 3.5 days) for 1 month.
Also running 400mg Balkan Test C. Labs were drawn 48 hours after last injection.

I'll be switching to Stan's Test E for the next month. I suspect that the Balkan test might be underdosed, as I was able to get a total test of 3588ng/dL on 400mg of Actavis Test C 24 hours after last injection.

Overall pretty happy with these labs. Cholesterol could be a bit better and RBC and HCT are a tad high.
I’m running Stan’s Test E and Deca at the moment. Labs came back this AM

Protocol looks like this:
Starting Week 8 today

500 Test E (split E3.5D)
500 Deca (split E3.5D)
0.5mg Anastrozole E3.5D
0.35mg Caber E3.5D
10mg Tadalafil ED
30mg Raloxifene ED (puberty gyno plus a little puffiness so started a few weeks ago.

Total T > 1500
Free Test - 51
Estradiol - 71

My HDL dropped a bit (out of range now), wondering what could have caused that?

I’m running Stan’s Test E and Deca at the moment. Labs came back this AM

Protocol looks like this:
Starting Week 8 today

500 Test E (split E3.5D)
500 Deca (split E3.5D)
0.5mg Anastrozole E3.5D
0.35mg Caber E3.5D
10mg Tadalafil ED
30mg Raloxifene ED (puberty gyno plus a little puffiness so started a few weeks ago.

Total T > 1500
Free Test - 51
Estradiol - 71

My HDL dropped a bit (out of range now), wondering what could have caused that?
1500 off 500mgs?? .... were they capped? Where did you do your labs? ... I got 1800 off just 250 mgs

Seems dosed right. 400 balkan put me in the 2300's with hcg too.

I had to cut my 16 weeker of test only short. My diabetes had a serious flare up when I got my omicron Vax. The day I got the shot, I went to sleep shortly after and didn't wake up for 3 days. That was November 16th 2021. I felt so shitty for almost 2 months. Zero energy. Zero drive. Couldn't get out of bed for the life of me. And when I did get out of bed, I struggled so bad just trying to do a simple thing like wake up or drink coffee or take my insulin.i was a few weeks into my blast when I got the shot. I made an attempt to go to my gym, only to do 3 sets and I literally almost fell asleep in the gym and had to go home immediately. I then passed out for another few days. I was unable to do simple things like spend time with my girlfriend. She honestly thought I was going to leave her and I was no longer interested in her. So I made the executive decision to drop back down to my TRT dose. "Was @ 750mg a wk" I was about 3 weeks in when I quit.

So, after almost 2 months of feeling like death "literally " out of nowhere on January 1 2022, I woke up and I felt absolutely fabulous. I feel even better every day. So I decided to place an order with my guy Stan. Stan and I have a little history. He has seen my rise to the top, and at the top of my game. If you ask Stan, he mite tell you that if I had stayed focused and did things the rite way, I probably could have earned a pro card years ago. However, Stan has also seen me spiral out of control into a downward cycle until I would crash and burn. "A number of times"
But, I simply don't live like that anymore.

So, what I did today was, I placed an order with Stan, not Texas Stan. The other Stan. I figured since I feel nothing short of amazing I'd grab some tren, var and winny. I'm gonna do 6 weeks of that. With a base of test at 200 MG a week. I feel like I did years ago. I feel great. So I'm gonna capitalize on this. I'm old now. I turn 43 on January 11th. I will also capitalize on my prescription insulin. Maybe 2-4 ius post workout. I remember years ago when Stan had the finaplix. That stuff was intense. I couldn't handle it at my age now. I figured I would just share this little bit while I wait on the city bus to arrive. I ride the bus to and from the gym. I lost My license a year ago cuz I got a DUI. I can't wait to get this tren in me. It's been years. I like it when I have a tren dick too. Shit stays rocked up.

So ya, my 6 week blast is:

Test 200mg a wk
Tren Ace 100mg MWF
WINNY/VAR 50mg each pre-workout
How come your only gonna do tren ace mwf?

400 test and 200 deca by Pharmacom put me at 2300 too.

Yeah I mean I would love to get something going, I know cash was trying to get something set up but I know he is super busy and probably just doesn't have the time.... I deff don't wanna step on Millard's toes either, do u know if anaboliclab is done, it's been a really long time since anything was tested by them.. but maybe that's cause people haven't donated I'm not sure... Idk how Millard feels about lab4tox I know they can only test certain things so idk if he would feel okay using them. And jano is probably out even though I trust his reports and he probably has the better equipment and all the standards and can also test just about all peptides also.... But I agree I wouldn't wanna step on his toes either if he has plans to do something... I do like ur idea of using the person's credit if he wants to have him just send the amount to a whalet to jano for testing.... I could see some people opting in for that but I could also see some people opting out which is fine, but taking there credit in gear or product on there next order but having an option I think some guys would deff opt in, plus I'm sure some people would donate alil money towards testing time to time this way it keeps building up and we always have a CPL test already paid for. I think it's just a matter of picking a CPL good honest members who have the time to run it and kinda keep track of donations and what and when we would send the samples out and what not. And I like the idea even if people don't donate we still allow everyone to see the reports. This way u don't have people pinning bad or garbage gear...

And it's all good I figured I would atleast offer cause I know it ain't cheap to test stuff along with shipping, so I figured I'd atleast offer, I'll deff keep an eye out, it'll be nice to see Stan's new primo results I had no idea he sent both raw and finished product for testing I'm glad he did. But really as long as srcs test there raws the rest is pretty much basic math and some that's been brewing for as long as Stan has or liska should be able to get it really close to the label claim. Even people that haven't been brewing that long should be able to do it as long as they know the purity of the raws they have.... Plus Stan has a pretty soild rep and I believe really cares about the brand/name Stanford pharma. If u can keep a lab name as long as they have ur doing something right. Other labs fuck up and get caught just stop make a new name and start over again and do the same thing eventually.... I trust 3 at the moment, but Stan is number one I'm actually planning a 3 order for some more test c,mast e, eq, I got a decent bit of primo but maybe I'll grab a few more. Everything iv used so far has been really good....

I do hope someone can put a group or something together with one of the testing facilities this way we can customer check certain products and labs and make sure things are being done right and I appreciate u testing before n future if u do again and for openly sharing the results
Skank had a thread accepting donations for testing and I believe Millard gave his blessing.

Millard is about harm reduction, so I think he was for it. Has anabolic lab done any testing at all since simec stopped accepting samples?
And anabolic lab didn't seem to test the labs that get used here. Doubt Stan woulda ever made the list. They seemed to like the big boys like pharmacom and the likes...

400 test and 200 deca by Pharmacom put me at 2300 too.

Fair fair lol. I could just be expecting too much based on how well I responded to Actavis test putting me at almost 3600.

@Deeznuty how much hcg were you running? I'm doing 250iu eod.