MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

First want to say my order went smooth, fast TA. I’m 5 weeks into running the products I purchased and everything is working as intended.

Today I went to pop the top off of Mast vial and the metal popped off a bit and pulled the rubber stopper half way off so the masteron was exposed to air. I was able to put the rubber stopper back onto vial. The metal part around the top of vial is still loose. If I turn it upside down nothing leaks. I’m assuming I’m good to use the vial, correct? Thank you in advance.

First want to say my order went smooth, fast TA. I’m 5 weeks into running the products I purchased and everything is working as intended.

Today I went to pop the top off of Mast vial and the metal popped off a bit and pulled the rubber stopper half way off so the masteron was exposed to air. I was able to put the rubber stopper back onto vial. The metal part around the top of vial is still loose. If I turn it upside down nothing leaks. I’m assuming I’m good to use the vial, correct? Thank you in advance.
I would use it. When I've home brewed 50-100ml of a compound I don't use a cap I use a rubber thing that I pull over the vial. It's exposed to air and it's never hurt me. I also know some people that inject air into their vials so that they can pull the oil out faster I guess and they are all fine

If u caught it quick and nothing is leaking I wouldn't worry expecially if ur using that vial up right now, if it was me I would deff be using it, if it really bothers u u can tell Stan I'm sure he will either take care of u or on ur next order.... But that won't ever happen again he switched everything over to blue tops which crimp hella tight there is zero spinning on these newer blue caps.... So if u order again u won't have to worry about that.... But if it was me I would pin the shit out of it but that's me.... I mean look at what Boston does he does all kinds of shit reuses pins till there dull lol and barrels till u cant see the numbers anymore, I don't think he has ever had an infection but he does need a new kidney/kidneys.... It's a shame he seems like a good honest straight up dude that tells the truth doesn't sugar coat shit, shame to see him sick like that. Meanwhile he can't wait to get the port for dialysis and the at home night machine so he can blast a shit load of gear lol that's how crazy he is , but being he'll be cleaning his blood at night he should feel good, what's his name competed on dialysis with a port on his arm and looked really good I can't remember the bodybuilders name.... Anyway either way sad to see.

I think u'll be fine honestly, I would feel comfortable using it if that happened to me.

If u caught it quick and nothing is leaking I wouldn't worry expecially if ur using that vial up right now, if it was me I would deff be using it, if it really bothers u u can tell Stan I'm sure he will either take care of u or on ur next order.... But that won't ever happen again he switched everything over to blue tops which crimp hella tight there is zero spinning on these newer blue caps.... So if u order again u won't have to worry about that.... But if it was me I would pin the shit out of it but that's me.... I mean look at what Boston does he does all kinds of shit reuses pins till there dull lol and barrels till u cant see the numbers anymore, I don't think he has ever had an infection but he does need a new kidney/kidneys.... It's a shame he seems like a good honest straight up dude that tells the truth doesn't sugar coat shit, shame to see him sick like that. Meanwhile he can't wait to get the port for dialysis and the at home night machine so he can blast a shit load of gear lol that's how crazy he is , but being he'll be cleaning his blood at night he should feel good, what's his name competed on dialysis with a port on his arm and looked really good I can't remember the bodybuilders name.... Anyway either way sad to see.

I think u'll be fine honestly, I would feel comfortable using it if that happened to me.
He actually did just get an infection from a shot of L-carnitne that he had been poking the same spot on his leg with a dull needle like every single day but yeah it blows my mind... I know drug addicts that wouldn't even reuse a needle as much as he does lol

Yes sir. I made a few hundred and sent both the raws and finished to jano for testing.

Shit that should be really interesting to see one both but also the finished product testing. Am/are u trying to get me to buy more primo lol. Might just have to order more now and mast e and some extra test cyps

He actually did just get an infection from a shot of L-carnitne that he had been poking the same spot on his leg with a dull needle like every single day but yeah it blows my mind... I know drug addicts that wouldn't even reuse a needle as much as he does lol

Lol no shit he finally got one. Go figure I figured it was gunna have to happen eventually.... U would think he woulda learned his lesson and to stop fucking around when he had that trycept shot that went wrong and his whole arm blew up to double the size and he hit a nerve or something and he had giant scar on his arm and scabs idk if u remember that.... Why Is he using l-caritine.... I was actually thinking of trying some gluthione from amino-asylum my alt on my last bloods came back out of range nothing really high but I was thinking of using that and also trying out revives liver and kidney support.... But damn I guess now he will start using cleaner pins probably not cause he has ocd and thinks using a pin once is a waste, I mean shit atleast replace the tips and after 3-4 times use a new barrel. I know he won't unless he gets a major and serious infection it won't faze him. You'd think with the kidney shit going on he would use clean stuff.... But iv seen people using pharma grade gear brand new everything get an infection, iv actually seen it happen a CPL of times, then iv also seen two people get sterile abscesses... Boston is nuts he's gotta stop fucking around if he wants to be around for his kid, atleast cut the shit back he's not competing so he doesn't need to use harsh shit, once he gets a kidney I can see it last max 3 years before he destroys that one I hope I'm wrong.... I just don't see the point in running crazy drug amounts like he was and mixing and using new peptides and stuff that just came out it'd be one thing is he was competing and doing shows but he's not.

Review…

Placed my second ever order. Some may remember my first order two-ish years back. Took a few weeks but ended up with double my order so no complaints.

Second and current order. Took 3 weeks but came with extras for the trouble. Stan personally reached out and actually offered to give me half the cost of my order in credit for the inconvenience. I declined as I don’t think that was fair to him. When the pack arrived I noticed he pretty much did send half my orders cost in extras.

No complaints here and this isn’t a bad review on my part. It’s just an honest one. I’m a happy customer. Yes, it took longer than it should but I plan a head and wasn’t in a hurry and Stan made sure I was happy and took care of me.

Also, Stan had no idea it was me who placed the order as I used another alias. I did so as I didn’t want him to know it was me as it’s known that I test products especially being as I sent off and tested his primo on my previous order. I will be testing this order as well :)

Review…

Placed my second ever order. Some may remember my first order two-ish years back. Took a few weeks but ended up with double my order so no complaints.

Second and current order. Took 3 weeks but came with extras for the trouble. Stan personally reached out and actually offered to give me half the cost of my order in credit for the inconvenience. I declined as I don’t think that was fair to him. When the pack arrived I noticed he pretty much did send half my orders cost in extras.

No complaints here and this isn’t a bad review on my part. It’s just an honest one. I’m a happy customer. Yes, it took longer than it should but I plan a head and wasn’t in a hurry and Stan made sure I was happy and took care of me.

Also, Stan had no idea it was me who placed the order as I used another alias. I did so as I didn’t want him to know it was me as it’s known that I test products especially being as I sent off and tested his primo on my previous order. I will be testing this order as well :)
Any chance that order had any primo that will be tested? :)

Stan is a stand up dude for sure..the last package i received from him was all good except for 2 out of the 8 test c vials came crashed he apologized and advised me to toss the two crashed vials and he’ll send new ones in less than a week i received two new ones along with some deca i wanted to include along with the replacement.

As far as his primo goes i’ve experienced no pip when pinning 1.5cc on delts

Any chance that order had any primo that will be tested? :)

No sir not this time. I won’t say what was purchased and what will be tested but I can say that primo was not in the group as I’m well stocked with tested primo already.

No sir not this time. I won’t say what was purchased and what will be tested but I can say that primo was not in the group as I’m well stocked with tested primo already.

Lol everyone was praying that u had primo e again. I really would love to make a domestic group kinda like the french guys have but make a u.s group that we can list and take a vote on what product and who we wanna see tested. And people can donate if they want to contribute, just would have to have jano open a whalet. Then the only other thing would be shipping which can be pricey but worth it.... But it'd be nice to have a group of u.s Dom guys n work together a bit, I think people would donate it's really just a matter of doing it.... Like I would even consider donating to you B if u really do decide to test some products

Either way man, as always thank you for doing testing! Will be excited to see the results when posted.

Lol everyone was praying that u had primo e again. I really would love to make a domestic group kinda like the french guys have but make a u.s group that we can list and take a vote on what product and who we wanna see tested. And people can donate if they want to contribute, just would have to have jano open a whalet. Then the only other thing would be shipping which can be pricey but worth it.... But it'd be nice to have a group of u.s Dom guys n work together a bit, I think people would donate it's really just a matter of doing it.... Like I would even consider donating to you B if u really do decide to test some products

Yeah I’m sure everyone would like to see the primo tested again. Sounds like Stan is testing it so that’s a plus but I know testing goes a bit further with members when it comes from a member. I now run a primo that’s 200mg/ml and made in mct that’s tested so passed on Stan’s primo this time. Nothing at all wrong with Stan’s. I used A LOT of his and it was very smooth but since I run a lot of primo when I found it made at a higher concentration in a thinner oil I made the switch.

No disrespect to Stan as some testing is better than none but he does seem to be slacking a bit on the testing department. When we see testing it’s usually just of his raws. Which is enough for most as most have accepted him as a good brewer. Testing of raws means that you now have peace of mind that you are going to get the product you purchase but you still are leery of, what if it’s not accurately made/dosed?

The testing group idea like the French and Spain guys have is great! There are reasons why the idea died out here. The reason it works for those guys is because they are solid and work a bit differently than us. If funding doesn’t come from outside the group then they don’t share their hplc reports. That wouldn’t work here as we would want to share the reports with the whole community but then our group would lose funding and interest. Why would anyone want to be in a group and pay for all the testing when you can just sit back and look at the reports that a group is willing to fund and share? Not many would want to contribute if the results were made free to the public.

I liked Millard’s Anabolic Lab deal but wish we had more say and control of it. Plus it died out

For this reason I just test anything I plan on using. Call it selfish but hell at least I do that and share my results. That’s more than most.

Not opposed to a group tho. Just feel it would have to operate a bit differently then the French does as we like to share all our reports with everyone but again, I’m not sure many would continue to contribute funding since the reports would be made free to everyone.

Alright. I have some bad news. Not like terrible. anyways, got really backed up due to holidays and with the price reduction, etc having a very hard time catching/keeping up. I'm left with a few options to try and keep up. Here we go.

Go private:
I do not choose this idea. I think it would be crap if I just went back and forth private to public over and over again.

Raise prices:
I also don't want this. It would definitely slow things down a bit I believe. I don't know, maybe not. Certainly, my wallet wouldn't mind this so much, lol. But I wanna avoid this.

Third would be, and this is what I'm leaning towards. Close shop the first week of each month. This would help me stay caught up and maybe even give me a little break.

I'm so freaking burnt out and overwhelmed. I think the being closed first week of each month would be the best choice. Thoughts?

Alright. I have some bad news. Not like terrible. anyways, got really backed up due to holidays and with the price reduction, etc having a very hard time catching/keeping up. I'm left with a few options to try and keep up. Here we go.

Go private:
I do not choose this idea. I think it would be crap if I just went back and forth private to public over and over again.

Raise prices:
I also don't want this. It would definitely slow things down a bit I believe. I don't know, maybe not. Certainly, my wallet wouldn't mind this so much, lol. But I wanna avoid this.

Third would be, and this is what I'm leaning towards. Close shop the first week of each month. This would help me stay caught up and maybe even give me a little break.

I'm so freaking burnt out and overwhelmed. I think the being closed first week of each month would be the best choice. Thoughts?

Option 1, for fuck sakes no. You already have us guessing which thread is the right one to post in. Fuck

Option 2, no one wants to hear this. Plus I doubt it would even slow you down. Terrible option for everyone

I would suggest the 3rd option. Honestly would like to see more sources doing this as there would be more time to concentrate on the shit that’s going into our bodies. Lol. If I was a one man brewer source I would definitely need a week here and there to close to catch up. No shame in saying you need periodic short breaks to give better service.