MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I know people who work for TSA, they let weed go thru, they are only worried about major stuff. Have you ever heard of anyone getting busted for a bottle while traveling?

You realize when you inject air into your vial, thats not sterile. As soon as anything touches the air, unless you are in a clean room, something could land on the needle.

I hope you inject yourself, I don't trust nurses. Who knows how they handle stuff.

My complain with my TRT is, it only comes in a 1ML vial! So you can't even get out of the needle.

I have a Dr , a few, and I make sure I get blood tests run a lot. I don't need a clinic for that.

Yup, that does make it nice, to see all your past blood work.
I put air in my needle with the cap still on, while the front 3/4 is still in the packaging, and i only open a tiny sliver of the back end of the packaging. Lol

I've always found that a great way to attract competition, tell how much $ you are making! :) I've located a few businesses that way running their mouth, undercut them on price, and they went bye bye's

Other companies offer credit card sales. That protects the consumer.

Not sure what you mean by customs My products come right in the mail. No broker needed. No Customs fee's. Even though Im self bonded for importing if I had to mess with brokers. I ordered an item on the dec 22 from China, as of today, it's landed in the USA, in California, and moving towards me.

Things change fast, as with almost all industries, Chinese are taking a bigger and bigger market share, selling direct into the USA.

Nothing personal, sounds like you run a good operation, although after googling your business, I see where other people have claimed you are a scammer:

That customer there, assuming he's telling the truth.. I believe nothing of what I read, could have protected himself if the transaction was via Credit Card.
LOL ive been lurking and cant stand this guy already

For everyone discussing the AI benefits of primo, for me personally the primo keeps my estrogen very very low. I ran primo at 600mg a week alongside test at 400 mg per week, ran that into my show and didn’t need a single AI the entire prep cycle. My e2 was very low from the primo alone, roughly 20 on the unltra sensitive panel, I pulled labs 3 times on that cycle and it was right around 20-22 the whole time. If I had been using an AI in addition I would have been hurting for sure.
I wish it did that for me. 800 primo 450 test I need 12.5 aromasin every other day still

How da ya like that? I do a mix of test c and e at 500 each and 750 Tren no insomnia occasional night sweats though and my temper is still normal which may come as a surprise lol.
I'm happy with it. If I'm not running Sust250 ill do Test C. I've been very lucky as far as side effects with Tren . I don't get any of the typical sides guys talk about. If anything I might run a Lil hotter during the day but I've never had those dreaded night sweats.

I'm happy with it. If I'm not running Sust250 ill do Test C. I've been very lucky as far as side effects with Tren . I don't get any of the typical sides guys talk about. If anything I might run a Lil hotter during the day but I've never had those dreaded night sweats.
Night sweats ain’t no joke when it does happen my sheets get soaked and I normally run a fan so I wake up freezing lol lucky for ya bro!

I wish it did that for me. 800 primo 450 test I need 12.5 aromasin every other day still
Damn. Is it Stan's? I have to take estradiol pills(birth control) with 500t and 300p. I will be getting blood work tomorrow to see how it is doing with 600t and 300+estradiol

Does anyone have a timeline on how long shipping takes? I placed on Dec. 23rd. Last I heard from Stanford was the 26th.

Damn. Is it Stan's? I have to take estradiol pills(birth control) with 500t and 300p. I will be getting blood work tomorrow to see how it is doing with 600t and 300+estradiol

From glancing at your labs, the month of November you were just on trt and nothing else? If so your E2 was even low before the primo. You also are a poor responder to testosterone. This is why I mentioned that I pull enough labs to know my own body and how I respond to things and why it’s important that not everyone just takes what they read as truth. If I read what you are saying here and absorbed it as truth I’d end up with gyno. (Not really has I’ve had the glands removed but you get the idea). Running primo does absolutely nothing to lower my E2. Maybe because I’m not a poor responder and respond very well to testosterone? When I ran testC400 and primo750 my E2 was double where it had been from running half my dose of trt at 200.

Again, we all respond a bit differently and I believe some members E2 probably is affected by primo as there is a lot of literature that says it does. But, don’t be silly and say, primo is legit cause my E2 is low on my labs. Lmao

From glancing at your labs, the month of November you were just on trt and nothing else? If so your E2 was even low before the primo. You also are a poor responder to testosterone. This is why I mentioned that I pull enough labs to know my own body and how I respond to things and why it’s important that not everyone just takes what they read as truth. If I read what you are saying here and absorbed it as truth I’d end up with gyno. (Not really has I’ve had the glands removed but you get the idea). Running primo does absolutely nothing to lower my E2. Maybe because I’m not a poor responder and respond very well to testosterone? When I ran testC400 and primo750 my E2 was double where it had been from running half my dose of trt at 200.

Again, we all respond a bit differently and I believe some members E2 probably is affected by primo as there is a lot of literature that says it does. But, don’t be silly and say, primo is legit cause my E2 is low on my labs. Lmao
Your surgeon actually removed the entire gland? Usually they don’t do that because it can lead to Saucer Deformity.

Your surgeon actually removed the entire gland? Usually they don’t do that because it can lead to Saucer Deformity.

You would think he did with how much he took out but no he did not remove it all. You are correct and I hope I didn’t just jinx myself. There was a member who was told that they removed the entire glands and he still ended up with gyno later on (JohnnyBallZ). Obviously because they didn’t remove it all.

8F1B336D-3F65-4581-912C-9F3028137996.jpeg

Does anyone have a timeline on how long shipping takes? I placed on Dec. 23rd. Last I heard from Stanford was the 26th.
Pretty fast, check informed delivery or pm him on the forum as I know he’s had some emails go to spam. Definitely not a shill but Stan has been good to me so speaking from experience he’s got you if you did indeed place an order.