MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

lol that forum is crazy saying Stanford selective scams, spent quite a bit with my guy and got everything even had some confusion and things were made right. The real ones know obviously that this is a troll.

Cherokee is a troll. It’s very simple to figure out. Guys can’t help but engage him. Check his post history.

1. One post said he’s a 20 year old kid who’s going to run reckless cycles because fuck it.

2. Another post he’s a multimillionaire who runs multiple businesses.

3. Next post he’s an older guy who’s about to run his first cycle. He was obese and eating KFC for 15 years straight.

4. He’s forcing his 18 year old son to take steroids (wait I thought he himself was 20).

Just put him on ignore. You can follow his post patterns. He clicks “new posts” goes to that forum and starts talking ridiculous shit to get a rise from people. He has almost 700 posts in 3 weeks and it’s all nonsense.

Stan has been here for nearly as long as me. I’ve yet to see a complaint of a guy getting scammed FWIW.

You can Google any source on Meso. One of the first results to pop up is us being a scammer on evolutionary or Anabolex. Same shit we scammed the guy with CIM and 12-15 will chime in to say “use naps or domestic supply”. It’s kind of sad how much of a cuck Dylan is. He should worry less about us and spend more time in the gym working on that beta physique.
The other day homie posted about how he talked to a medium and they told him where a missing person is and he notified the police and they found the person lol. I was like ok sure buddy and clicked ignore. Then I read a few of his ignored posts later that day and he was ranting about silvia brown predicting the future lol. If everyone clicks ignore his only audience will be Naps gear reps

The other day homie posted about how he talked to a medium and they told him where a missing person is and he notified the police and they found the person lol. I was like ok sure buddy and clicked ignore. Then I read a few of his ignored posts later that day and he was ranting about silvia brown predicting the future lol. If everyone clicks ignore his only audience will be Naps gear reps
Hes spent all day every single day since he joined posting here ... like literally ALL day ..I dont think he does anything else it's kinda sad really

For everyone discussing the AI benefits of primo, for me personally the primo keeps my estrogen very very low. I ran primo at 600mg a week alongside test at 400 mg per week, ran that into my show and didn’t need a single AI the entire prep cycle. My e2 was very low from the primo alone, roughly 20 on the unltra sensitive panel, I pulled labs 3 times on that cycle and it was right around 20-22 the whole time. If I had been using an AI in addition I would have been hurting for sure.

Looks like that dick hole @cheroke has been banned for spamming or something else like that. Good riddens you fuckn mark!

Pretty sure he was a old member known as sworder. Sure that’s what got him banned. They trolled exactly the same. Sworder once trolled me about a salad I posted in the food thread and went on a rant about how there was little nutritional value and blah blah blah. Basically the same thing Cherokee was doing here. He would find any subject and troll it to death. Good riddance

Pretty sure he was a old member known as sworder. Sure that’s what got him banned. They trolled exactly the same. Sworder once trolled me about a salad I posted in the food thread and went on a rant about how there was little nutritional value and blah blah blah. Basically the same thing Cherokee was doing here. He would find any subject and troll it to death. Good riddance
Ahhhhh. Oh I remember sworder alright. He's the guy that would climax when he took a shit and ejaculated. And those were his very words. Indeed. I do remember that lame.

What is the pip like with test p and tren a? Gonna start cycle soon just wondering what to expect pip wise?
I'm using his Tren A with Sust250 right now and have had no pip.. This is kind of skewed, as in all the years going back to the late 80s , I've had pip from one brand only and that was Thaiger.

I'm using his Tren A with Sust250 right now and have had no pip.. This is kind of skewed, as in all the years going back to the late 80s , I've had pip from one brand only and that was Thaiger.
How are you liking the tren?