MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Has anyone tested this guys stuff? I’ve been on 500 of his test for 1.5 months now and don’t feel a thing. Other sources I’ve used i can tell when I’m on 100%. Maybe this cycle is just slower to kick in idk but Im worried
Yes. I posted it in blood work section. I moved from trt to Stan. 600mg a week and labs show 2700 test 48 hours after my last shot.

Anything good forever? I just hit Stan up to place a third order n make sure he was still taking orders and I got an answer that made me spit my drink all over my phone.... Thinking about grabbing some extra test cyp,mast e, and eq, might grab another pack of anavar too. I stocked up on primo
Well. I got some tren ace. It's been a few years since I had a go with tren. Last time I tapped out early cuz of real bad sides, mainly hart burn. That was tren enth. I'm doing ace this time and only for 6 weeks at 300mg a week. Running 300mg of cyp with it. Also winny and var. This could be my last blast. I'm 43 now.
I'm diabetic so I will incorporate my slin to move carbs around when necessary. And like always Stan looks out with a few extras that definitely come in handy at my age;)

Has anyone tested this guys stuff? I’ve been on 500 of his test for 1.5 months now and don’t feel a thing. Other sources I’ve used i can tell when I’m on 100%. Maybe this cycle is just slower to kick in idk but Im worried
There has been more testing done with this source then a majority of sources on this board. Have you read any of this thread or ventured off into the lab testing section. Feelz reports are highly frowned upon around here.

In about a month or two, I am planning on running a NPP, Test, Var cycle; however, with everyones talk of Primo, I was considering replacing the VAR with Primo, but I do not know much about it except what I have read and alot of it contradicts.

So... Why do you guys like Primo so much?

Also, someoneone was saying Primo usually has more PIP than other injectibles. Yalls thoughts?

I know there is probably a better area for these type of questions, but you are the guys that wiped Stan iut of his Primo, so I thought this would be the best place for this question.

You guys can pm me if you're waiting on an order. I get a lot of guys emailing who've been waiting for 3 or 4 days. I'm not talking to you guys. LoL, but if you've been waiting a week or so that's fair. I'm about 6 days to ship from payment and trying to get that down some. I'm guessing due to the prices sales have just been insane. Anyways, just pm me. Will need your email addy to check. I know some people don't like linking your email with your user name, but if you don't mind then send me email and I'll gladly check up on it.

You guys can pm me if you're waiting on an order. I get a lot of guys emailing who've been waiting for 3 or 4 days. I'm not talking to you guys. LoL, but if you've been waiting a week or so that's fair. I'm about 6 days to ship from payment and trying to get that down some. I'm guessing due to the prices sales have just been insane. Anyways, just pm me. Will need your email addy to check. I know some people don't like linking your email with your user name, but if you don't mind then send me email and I'll gladly check up on it.
Thanks. I know you've been backed up with orders, no worries.

That's how I ran my trt and last blast up until a few months ago when I switched to EOD. Either works.
I do a Monday P.M / Thrs A.M / Sat A.M schedule with test cyp. For trt and when I blast.
Very informative guys. I appreciate the feedback. I've never ran the cyp Ester in this frequency before. I look forward to starting this tomorrow morning.

100 test c mwf 300 wk total
100 tren ace mwf 300 wk total
50 winny ed
50 var ed
15 iu 70/30 Humalog post workout with meal replacement

7 week long blast

I think that your terminology is a little off
Polcythemia Vera - primarily JAK2 Blood disorder, treated with phlebotomy(Temporarily) or interferon or hydrea
Polycythemia secondary to testosterone usage
Polycythemia secondary to OSA
Polcythemia secondary to CO2 retention(smokers)

Essential thrombocythemia - 50% of it is a JAK2 blood disorder, elevated platelets over 450.
Thrombocytosis is elevated platelets.
Thrombocytopenia means low platelets
There is also thrombocytosis which can be caused by androgens for some people.
Yeah I meant erythrocytosis. No clue why I typed thrombocytopenia. I swear since I got Covid a few weeks ago I got dumber and my memory is all over the place.

Day 1 of tren and winnyvar. 1 hour after I took winnyvar and training, I'm getting the best fuckn pumps I've had in a long time. This is why I love this combo of oral. Very synergistic. Injectable oil winny has also worked wonders for me in the past.

Vascularity is definitely on point. I love how fast orals work

Dude, just go pull lab work. It’s so easy to address this issue, if you can order test online and inject it and come to the board to complain that it’s not working, you can order a panel and pull labs. There’s tons of testing on this source who has been around for a long time.

Over the last 1.5 months you never thought to yourself “huh this doesn’t feel like normal, I should get labs” cause that’s the first place I would go before airing it out on a forum.

What's the ETA on taking new order emails and can you do them reverse alphabetical cause that's the cool new thing.

Zerg

Well. I got some tren ace. It's been a few years since I had a go with tren. Last time I tapped out early cuz of real bad sides, mainly hart burn. That was tren enth. I'm doing ace this time and only for 6 weeks at 300mg a week. Running 300mg of cyp with it. Also winny and var. This could be my last blast. I'm 43 now.
I'm diabetic so I will incorporate my slin to move carbs around when necessary. And like always Stan looks out with a few extras that definitely come in handy at my age;)

Nice, yeah that tren ace ia brutal with sides man, it's crazy how some people get sides and others don't. That's part of the reason I stocked up on Stan's primo e. If I run or use any tren it'll be spring or summer time for a short period something similar to like what ur doing 6 weeks with a fast ester and keep the dosage down... I do have some Balkan parabolan in the stash. Atleast if u use the shorter ester it won't take as long to clear ur system like hex or enth. Best of luck and keep us/me updated on how it goes