MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Yeah I meant erythrocytosis. No clue why I typed thrombocytopenia. I swear since I got Covid a few weeks ago I got dumber and my memory is all over the place.
I did hear something that u can have some brain fog after weither it's true or not who knows in todays times.... CPL of my good friends got fucked up pretty bad from covid. CPL with heart issues and I see Tony huge now has an issue idk if it was related to covid or what but I know cederic also had some issues. From what a CPL of my friends told me is one second there heart rate would be fine then it would spike and they just had no energy felt super weak thankfully there getting better a CPL had to go on meds.. hope u start feeling better man

Has anyone tested this guys stuff? I’ve been on 500 of his test for 1.5 months now and don’t feel a thing. Other sources I’ve used i can tell when I’m on 100%. Maybe this cycle is just slower to kick in idk but Im worried

If ur on Stan's test cyp he just recently sent it in for testing, I know that's the src sending it in and not a customer, but I doubt Stan would risk Stanford pharma on cheap test that is a cpl dollars a vial... Idk what state ur in but if it really worried I would either see ur doctor and ask to pull a hormone panel along with a basic metabolic panel also to see where u are. I take bloods only so far but atleast it'll give u an idea, the only other thing u could do is send a sample to jano or lab4tox...

Day 1 of tren and winnyvar. 1 hour after I took winnyvar and training, I'm getting the best fuckn pumps I've had in a long time. This is why I love this combo of oral. Very synergistic. Injectable oil winny has also worked wonders for me in the past.

Vascularity is definitely on point. I love how fast orals work
I might have to try the combo I can only use winny for so long till it starts to bother my joints mostly in my elbows and knees, but iv always loved winny, I always get alot stronger endurance is better, along with mind to muscle and contracting, deff start to get drier and more vascular.... Lately I just been going with var, so it's not so harsh

If ur on Stan's test cyp he just recently sent it in for testing, I know that's the src sending it in and not a customer, but I doubt Stan would risk Stanford pharma on cheap test that is a cpl dollars a vial... Idk what state ur in but if it really worried I would either see ur doctor and ask to pull a hormone panel along with a basic metabolic panel also to see where u are. I take bloods only so far but atleast it'll give u an idea, the only other thing u could do is send a sample to jano or lab4tox...
1st column is 300Test/300Primo. 2nd and 3rd is 600Test/600Primo

All stan's
Testosterone(Free test is more important)
1588​
2758​
2760​
Free Test(Dialysis) (About 10x of test Direct)
569.1​
1071​
1124​
Free Test(Direct)
Estradiol(ratio of T to E should be 13-20:1)
24​
29​
39​
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
7​
8​
10​

All stan's
1588​
2758​
2760​
569.1​
1071​
1124​
Free Test(Direct)
24​
29​
39​
7​
8​
10​
TestC or TestE?

All stan's
1588​
2758​
2760​
569.1​
1071​
1124​
Free Test(Direct)
24​
29​
39​
7​
8​
10​
Was that the Primo keeping your E2 low there, or did you use an AI as well?

Ordered approx. 3 weeks ago, quick response but still awaiting arrival of package. No response to recent order inquiry but I know Stan's swamped.

I might have to try the combo I can only use winny for so long till it starts to bother my joints mostly in my elbows and knees, but iv always loved winny, I always get alot stronger endurance is better, along with mind to muscle and contracting, deff start to get drier and more vascular.... Lately I just been going with var, so it's not so harsh
Tbol and var is a good combo. Not too harsh