MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Sick prices
Any plans on adding DHB?
He should. I’ve had his DHB in the past and liked it lots. Smooth and no pip….I also had his first batch he ever made and that shot would light you up for days, he got it figured out though. Hope he brings it back.

So this is my first week on tren ace winnyvay and a Major Tom's b4 I take Bew to pound town. This fuckn tren is absolutely bonkers. My dick is literally dripping cum and shooting loads way bigger then normal. Lots of volume. Libido is absolutely insane. I can't stop eating Bews asshole. Sorry for being vulgar but I'm just blown away with the Libido spike and endurance. I'm 43 and feel like I'm 21 again. I fuckn love tren and Major Tom's.

So this is my first week on tren ace winnyvay and a Major Tom's b4 I take Bew to pound town. This fuckn tren is absolutely bonkers. My dick is literally dripping cum and shooting loads way bigger then normal. Lots of volume. Libido is absolutely insane. I can't stop eating Bews asshole. Sorry for being vulgar but I'm just blown away with the Libido spike and endurance. I'm 43 and feel like I'm 21 again. I fuckn love tren and Major Tom's.
Any pictures. I mean as in tongue to asshole? LoL. I'm just kidding. I'm affeaid to look at my in box now.

i'm going to guess that 19-nor's have an effect on semen volume? Using Deca and have noticed an increase too.

i'm going to guess that 19-nor's have an effect on semen volume? Using Deca and have noticed an increase too.
Yes it must. This volume is nuts. Pun intended. 2 hours later in Safeway Bew says to me, we need to go. I've got cum dripping down my leg. And I'm wearing Grey yoga pants. Definitely a bizaro day here in the SP thread;)

Yes it must. This volume is nuts. Pun intended. 2 hours later in Safeway Bew says to me, we need to go. I've got cum dripping down my leg. And I'm wearing Grey yoga pants. Definitely a bizaro day here in the SP thread;)
I’m practically shooting blanks because I’m banging so much on this Deca. Deca dick?? Yeah, it ain’t what everyone thinks it is

Your HCT is not a tad high. Hell, it’s lower than mine was before I even got on trt. At 51% you shouldn’t give it a second thought.

I agree that 51.8% isn't crazy by AAS standards. Admittedly I was also probably a bit dehydrated with this blood draw. However, 2 months ago before I started blasting, my HCT was at 47.1%.

I'm not too concerned if I just stay at where I'm at, but my fear is having my HCT increase more. Contemplating if I should just wait and recheck in a month or if I should just go ahead and drop a pint of blood.

I made some dhb and it crashed hard. Hard to keep it in solution. What if I made a blend of dhb and test cyp?
Bro whst u mean u made some and its crashed??? U had DHB before and i was on it the whole year :) that was the smoothest DHB i ever tried … u forget how to make it?

Hey Stan @Stanfordpharma1

Ordered from you about a month ago now and am just starting to use your stuff. However, in two of the vials of Test E I ordered there is a buildup of murky/cloudy substance in the vials. I unwrapped your labels so you could get a better look and attached pics. I’ve never seen this before personally, so could you take a look?

31AD9D0B-BECB-4445-8D15-5E675AD4ABDB.jpeg939DA702-F956-4B69-8638-20AE246F723D.jpeg

Ordered from you about a month ago now and am just starting to use your stuff. However, in two of the vials of Test E I ordered there is a buildup of murky/cloudy substance in the vials. I unwrapped your labels so you could get a better look and attached pics. I’ve never seen this before personally, so could you take a look?

View attachment 158892View attachment 158893

Try warming it up. It should go away. Looks as tho it’s crashing

You recommend just submerging them in a bowl of hot water from the tap?
Ive had crashed pharma test a couple of times and I just ran it under hot tap water until it cleared. You can also heat a little water in a microwave and let the vial stand in it. I wouldn't submerge it.

Also, clean your counter!

You recommend just submerging them in a bowl of hot water from the tap?

I use a little salsa bowl and put a little water in it. Place it in the microwave for 30 seconds and take it out and place the vial in the bowl to warm the oil up. I’ve never had an oil crash on me but see it posted a lot on the forums.

Report back if it goes away.

View attachment 158892View attachment 158893
Yeah, definitely looks crashed. Being December/January it's very cold and being shipped through very cold temps its bound to happen. Personally, I don't like putting my injectables any where near water so I put it in the oven at 215f for half an hour. Then when it barely cools enough to handle I shake vigorously until it clears.