MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Might not be the place to ask but since I have been reading this thread about since it started and read some pretty good post about anything and everything LOL. I have always tried to take a safety aspect of everything. But how di you mix compounds to only have 1 injection ? Primo and Test C will be my cycle. I have never done 2 compounds at once in injectable. Do you draw them both in to one syringe and change needles ? Just dont want to take 2 shots if not needed.
You asking if I have a vial ot test Prop and a separate vial of NPp...can you draw up like a 2 ml shot with both in it....we'll, of course

Might not be the place to ask but since I have been reading this thread about since it started and read some pretty good post about anything and everything LOL. I have always tried to take a safety aspect of everything. But how di you mix compounds to only have 1 injection ? Primo and Test C will be my cycle. I have never done 2 compounds at once in injectable. Do you draw them both in to one syringe and change needles ? Just dont want to take 2 shots if not needed.
Yes you can do it, I push air into both vials first then pull the appropriate ml through on one compound, squeeze till i get the tiniest drop. Then pull the next compound till you reach what should be the total of them combined, pretty easy. Personally I switch the tip after that cause punching two rubbers will dull it. I draw with a lower gauge and inject with a higher gauge. I buy a pack of syringe with tips attached 18g and pack of just tips 25g to do this. Hope that helps

Last edited:
Yes you can do it, I push air into both vials first then pull the appropriate ml through on one compound, squeeze till i get the tiniest drop. Then pull the next compound till you reach what should be the total of them combined, pretty easy. Personally I switch the tip after that cause punching two rubbers will dull it. I draw with a lower gauge and inject with a higher gauge. I buy a pack of syringe with tips attached 18g and pack of just tips 25g to do this. Hope that helps
Yes, that is what I was asking. Yea no way I would pin it after going thru 2 tops. That would pip just from that dull needle. Do you always push air in to your vials before drawing ? I just dont do mine until after a few where you can feel a vacuum on the bottle. Then I will push air in after that. Just been a habit I always done. But yea drawing both in the same syringe and 1 shot is what Im looking for. Anything else I should look for when doing so ?

Yes, that is what I was asking. Yea no way I would pin it after going thru 2 tops. That would pip just from that dull needle. Do you always push air in to your vials before drawing ? I just dont do mine until after a few where you can feel a vacuum on the bottle. Then I will push air in after that. Just been a habit I always done. But yea drawing both in the same syringe and 1 shot is what Im looking for. Anything else I should look for when doing so ?
Supplies needed
2x 20ga needles
1x 25ga needle
1ml syringe
3ml syringe
Heat pad

I take a 3ml syringe 20gauge
Put one ml of air into the test c. 1ml of test c out.
Second 1ml syringe. 20gauge. 1ml of air and put it in the primo. Pull back 1ml of primo

I pull air back into the 3ml syringe. Remove the 20gauge needle. Inject the 1ml of primo into the 3ml syringe that has test c.
I apply a 25gauge 1inch needle to the 3ml syringe after

I pull the 3ml syringe back to 3ml. Move it back and forth to kinda mix it up. Then I wrap it in a warm pad from Amazon. I come back in 15 minutes to inject it.

Bro 300mg is not a low dose.
Ty for the feedback. I'm an old skool BB and I made the mistake of running erthing in high doses for quite a few years. I'm paying the price for it now. So 300mg of NPP it is. Do you think 7 weeks is long enough with the PP Ester?

Also. Is there a risk for Deca Dick with NPP?

Ty for the feedback. I'm an old skool BB and I made the mistake of running erthing in high doses for quite a few years. I'm paying the price for it now. So 300mg of NPP it is. Do you think 7 weeks is long enough with the PP Ester?

Have you ever thought of 100mg of primo with TRT? It's very mild and can be ran constant. If you run high on e2 if could probably even neutralize it into a normal range

Just cuz I'm on 200mg test trt all year. I just add different compounds on top of my trt dose.
I gottcha. My knee jerk has always been to run like esters (cycle to cycle I mean). And you should join our mainline club! Just gotta have your dues and learn the pledge

Punchin that clock!
Angry Buster Keaton GIF

Why you say your paying for it now?

Sponsors