MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Yeah, definitely looks crashed. Being December/January it's very cold and being shipped through very cold temps its bound to happen. Personally, I don't like putting my injectables any where near water so I put it in the oven at 215f for half an hour. Then when it barely cools enough to handle I shake vigorously until it clears.
I have a small bowl that gets about 2/3 of the vial submerged safely. If the water trick mentioned above doesn’t work I’ll give the oven a shot! Thanks gents.

Yeah, definitely looks crashed. Being December/January it's very cold and being shipped through very cold temps its bound to happen. Personally, I don't like putting my injectables any where near water so I put it in the oven at 215f for half an hour. Then when it barely cools enough to handle I shake vigorously until it clears.

I use a hot plate to warm up my vials every time for easy drawing/injecting. I always set it to 170F. You think I can get away with setting it to 215F everytime? Or would you only use 215F in the case of oil crashing?

One of best methods I’ve learned for fixing crashed gear is turn on stove until red hot. Sit your vial on it for 15 seconds or so. You’ll see it come back into solution. Take it off and shake. If still some crystals put it back on for few more seconds. Works perfectly.

I find my coffee pot burner perfect for heating all my oils. Makes injection for me much smoother and quicker warmed up.

This is what I use. I've never even set a coffee mug on it. It's just for gear lol.

https://www.amazon.com/COSORI-Induction-Warmer-Beverage-Temperature/dp/B089SGRVBJ/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?crid=2ZU0BOSJOZL67&keywords=coffee+mug+warmer&qid=1642294078&sprefix=coffee+mug+%2Caps%2C95&sr=8-5

I use a hot plate to warm up my vials every time for easy drawing/injecting. I always set it to 170F. You think I can get away with setting it to 215F everytime? Or would you only use 215F in the case of oil crashing?
I would only get it that hot to fix crashed gear. Too hot to inject.

just finished up.. almost 3 months later 25lbs heavier looking solid as fuck. i forgot to get pct in my order i doubt theres any way you could only send that if i threw in a extra 20 bucks or somethin is there? am kinda fooked mate newbie mistake.

Any have experience running NPP at a low dose of 300mg a week? Is to low of a dose of I stack with tren ace 300mg a week?
Was thinking 300 NPP a week
Tren Ace 300mg a week
Test cyp 200mg a week.

I guess you guys are taking way more than me... I am 240 lbs on stage and I dont go over 400mg npp...
I agree 300 is definitely not a low dose, and from the times we have talked you are definitely very healthy conscious. But, during the start of your career, did you ever have a time where you were more reckless with your cycles, and 300 NPP would have been a “low dose”?

I agree 300 is definitely not a low dose, and from the times we have talked you are definitely very healthy conscious. But, during the start of your career, did you ever have a time where you were more reckless with your cycles, and 300 NPP would have been a “low dose”?
absolutely... and I really regret that...
It honestly scares me the things I used to do....

Might not be the place to ask but since I have been reading this thread about since it started and read some pretty good post about anything and everything LOL. I have always tried to take a safety aspect of everything. But how di you mix compounds to only have 1 injection ? Primo and Test C will be my cycle. I have never done 2 compounds at once in injectable. Do you draw them both in to one syringe and change needles ? Just dont want to take 2 shots if not needed.