MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Donating is temporary. Doing it “a lot” is a pretty bad idea because you’ll destroy your ferritin levels and that will be much worse than having normal HCT. For whatever reason there’s a corner of the trt/steroid using world that thinks HCT that’s slightly higher is something that requires 18th century bloodletting to fix and for the life of me I don’t know where this idea comes from or why it persists.
Agreed. There are people who feel like shit at elevated ferritin. Just a fucking up situation I am in btw.

The more testosterone I take in. The higher my platelets to. My hgb is still 14.5 while my platelets rose to 680 on blast. I'm still waiting for it to start going on a downward trend. It's a little closer crazy. It runs alongside dose increases.

I am going to try to increase fats from plant sources. The only thing that I have found is that arachidonic acid is the precursor to making platelets. 90% of my fats come from animal.(or did).

If I cant figure this out. My max test I may be willing to do is 600 a week. Also started a daily aspirin.

I thought about blood disorders but my hgb should definitely rise granted this substances have been used for leukemia.

It's not just stand either. Happened with pharma

Alright. I have some bad news. Not like terrible. anyways, got really backed up due to holidays and with the price reduction, etc having a very hard time catching/keeping up. I'm left with a few options to try and keep up. Here we go.

Go private:
I do not choose this idea. I think it would be crap if I just went back and forth private to public over and over again.

Raise prices:
I also don't want this. It would definitely slow things down a bit I believe. I don't know, maybe not. Certainly, my wallet wouldn't mind this so much, lol. But I wanna avoid this.

Third would be, and this is what I'm leaning towards. Close shop the first week of each month. This would help me stay caught up and maybe even give me a little break.

I'm so freaking burnt out and overwhelmed. I think the being closed first week of each month would be the best choice. Thoughts?
You gotta do what you gotta do. Dont forget to take care of yourself

Im just starting to get some PIP, for 2 days werent bad but niw im feeling it. any ideas or suggestions how to relieve it?
Im running 300mg tren ace and 250 test p a week broken up to ED injections.

I know Stanford is running behind but do we have any idea where he stands for shipping orders paid around Christmas? I emailed him mid last week but have yet to hear back.

Alright. I have some bad news. Not like terrible. anyways, got really backed up due to holidays and with the price reduction, etc having a very hard time catching/keeping up. I'm left with a few options to try and keep up. Here we go.

Go private:
I do not choose this idea. I think it would be crap if I just went back and forth private to public over and over again.

Raise prices:
I also don't want this. It would definitely slow things down a bit I believe. I don't know, maybe not. Certainly, my wallet wouldn't mind this so much, lol. But I wanna avoid this.

Third would be, and this is what I'm leaning towards. Close shop the first week of each month. This would help me stay caught up and maybe even give me a little break.

I'm so freaking burnt out and overwhelmed. I think the being closed first week of each month would be the best choice. Thoughts?

Definitely take a break for a week or 2....

another option would do price increase+Bulk discount. this would cut down the small orders. 2 sets of pricing. one for lets say minimum of 150 order(25% increase on all products) and another for 500+ dollars(For the current prices).

This would increase financial return and also allow us to place smaller orders.

also more money for vacation etc.

Im just starting to get some PIP, for 2 days werent bad but niw im feeling it. any ideas or suggestions how to relieve it?
Im running 300mg tren ace and 250 test p a week broken up to ED injections.
Microwave about 1 inch of water in a coffee mug and soak the vials in the water for about 2 minutes. Use a 1-inch 25 gauge needle in the ventrogluteal and you shouldn't have much pip at all.

Donating is temporary. Doing it “a lot” is a pretty bad idea because you’ll destroy your ferritin levels and that will be much worse than having normal HCT. For whatever reason there’s a corner of the trt/steroid using world that thinks HCT that’s slightly higher is something that requires 18th century bloodletting to fix and for the life of me I don’t know where this idea comes from or why it persists.
Well it's most likely from all the people that develop blood clots and had Strokes on testosterone therapy. I don't know man I've been donating a long time and I've never had any problems with ferritin

Well it's most likely from all the people that develop blood clots and had Strokes on testosterone therapy. I don't know man I've been donating a long time and I've never had any problems with ferritin
there is a large movement agaisnt it. I understand it on cycles, but TRT shouldnt be doing that. some of these guys that do have issues also have sleep apnea, etc. could possibly have vascular issues.

Ferritin could also probably plummet because of poor diet, or absorption issues

People with HCT that is considered perfectly normal for a 14 year old living in Denver are not getting strokes or blood clots because of trt. You have to push your HCT crazy high to get that kind of outcome unless you’ve already got an underlying risk. Mine got to 59.9 before I was able to get it down. According to the standard lab range my doctor uses mine was high…before I ever touched testosterone. There’s a pretty huge difference between polycythemia vera and thrombocytopenia. The two get conflated a lot and that’s a disservice to men who are undergoing treatment for low testosterone. As always the answer is do what works for you. But your numbers are perfectly fine and donation isn’t warranted. By all means, give your blood, it’s a good thing to do in order to help out someone else who’s in need.

There’s a pretty huge difference between polycythemia vera and thrombocytopenia. The two get conflated a lot and that’s a disservice to men who are undergoing treatment for low testosterone. As always the answer is do what works for you. But your numbers are perfectly fine and donation isn’t warranted. By all means, give your blood, it’s a good thing to do in order to help out someone else who’s in need.
I think that your terminology is a little off
Polcythemia Vera - primarily JAK2 Blood disorder, treated with phlebotomy(Temporarily) or interferon or hydrea
Polycythemia secondary to testosterone usage
Polycythemia secondary to OSA
Polcythemia secondary to CO2 retention(smokers)

Essential thrombocythemia - 50% of it is a JAK2 blood disorder, elevated platelets over 450.
Thrombocytosis is elevated platelets.
Thrombocytopenia means low platelets
There is also thrombocytosis which can be caused by androgens for some people.

TD from bizaro Stan today. Ty SP ;)
Anything good forever? I just hit Stan up to place a third order n make sure he was still taking orders and I got an answer that made me spit my drink all over my phone.... Thinking about grabbing some extra test cyp,mast e, and eq, might grab another pack of anavar too. I stocked up on primo

Best idea is not to accept $ for orders you can't fullfil

Manage your inventory , know what's committed and know your net at all times

Pretty basic

Anything good forever? I just hit Stan up to place a third order n make sure he was still taking orders and I got an answer that made me spit my drink all over my phone.... Thinking about grabbing some extra test cyp,mast e, and eq, might grab another pack of anavar too. I stocked up on primo
Care to elaborate?

Has anyone tested this guys stuff? I’ve been on 500 of his test for 1.5 months now and don’t feel a thing. Other sources I’ve used i can tell when I’m on 100%. Maybe this cycle is just slower to kick in idk but Im worried

Has anyone tested this guys stuff? I’ve been on 500 of his test for 1.5 months now and don’t feel a thing. Other sources I’ve used i can tell when I’m on 100%. Maybe this cycle is just slower to kick in idk but Im worried
Yes people have posted recent bloodwork results, and don’t post a “feelz” report. That is worthless in this field, get bloodwork done to at least show that the gear is underdosed