MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

It was definitely the jump start that I was looking for with this cycle.

I ran it for 4 weeks as the Deca kicked in, during a Hypertrophy block. It really came in handy as the volume picked up. There was definitely a nice boost in strength and muscle hardness. I took the 50mg caps with my PWO about 45 minutes prior to the gym. This would definitely be nice as a finisher too, especially if your cycle is finishing on a strength block or a peaking phase.

Yeah man I think tbol is a super underrated compound I find it almost like a mix between anavar and winny with a slight dbol in fullness... But I notice crazy pumps and endurance along with getting much Denser and harder dry look and feeling.... I wonder what it'd look and feel like on a cut and put it on the end for the last 4-6 weeks. Over something like anavar or winny/provirion.... I'm probably gunna use mine as a kicker also...

I grabbed a nice bit from Stan. Bunch of primo e, test cyp, anavar, tbol, and mast e. He was nice enough to throw two extra vials of primo and a vial of test cyp on my last pack and even said on ur next order let me know and I'll throw something in or take something off cause his got alil behind, I won't be using or asking for it though as he's been super easy to deal with emails u right back and I knew when I order we had the holiday coming up and alot of orders and stuff so a CPL extra days was fine I have plenty in my stash....

I know someone asked about the new primo batch and I spoke to Stan about that a CPL days ago he got hung up one day on getting it out to jano but he told me he would be getting the raw purity report out the next day idk if this was answered as I haven't read threw the thread yet.... Also he switched to these blue caps and the crimps are on super soild no way ur pulling them off and they don't spin at all.... And vials are filled to the top.....so he did fix that crimping issue....

Yeah man I think tbol is a super underrated compound I find it almost like a mix between anavar and winny with a slight dbol in fullness... But I notice crazy pumps and endurance along with getting much Denser and harder dry look and feeling.... I wonder what it'd look and feel like on a cut and put it on the end for the last 4-6 weeks. Over something like anavar or winny/provirion.... I'm probably gunna use mine as a kicker also...

I grabbed a nice bit from Stan. Bunch of primo e, test cyp, anavar, tbol, and mast e. He was nice enough to throw two extra vials of primo and a vial of test cyp on my last pack and even said on ur next order let me know and I'll throw something in or take something off cause his got alil behind, I won't be using or asking for it though as he's been super easy to deal with emails u right back and I knew when I order we had the holiday coming up and alot of orders and stuff so a CPL extra days was fine I have plenty in my stash....

I know someone asked about the new primo batch and I spoke to Stan about that a CPL days ago he got hung up one day on getting it out to jano but he told me he would be getting the raw purity report out the next day idk if this was answered as I haven't read threw the thread yet.... Also he switched to these blue caps and the crimps are on super soild no way ur pulling them off and they don't spin at all.... And vials are filled to the top.....so he did fix that crimping issue....
How is Tbol on your lipids? I have ran both UGL, and Pharm Anavar from my TRT clinic with little to no effect at all on my lipids, but have never tried tbol.

Also, all this talk about primo, I can’t wait till more is in stock so I can stock up on some.

How is Tbol on your lipids? I have ran both UGL, and Pharm Anavar from my TRT clinic with little to no effect at all on my lipids, but have never tried tbol.

Also, all this talk about primo, I can’t wait till more is in stock so I can stock up on some.
be careful on those "trt clinics" theyre getting underground crap just like everyone else... my buddy used to manage one and I will leave it at that.. anavar will DEF bring down lipid levels

be careful on those "trt clinics" theyre getting underground crap just like everyone else... my buddy used to manage one and I will leave it at that.. anavar will DEF bring down lipid levels
Agreed . I'm sure some of them are sketchy.

Althought Empower pharmacy still gets oxandrolone. It's still an approved medication....

Lipids will be an effect regardless. Maybe some are more prone to it than others. I'm sure there are some people who definitely won't get issues like that. But it's still anavar. Just like Some people do not get side effects from particular meds.

Ihave a friend who has a friend that manages one in Arizona. The mk677 doesn't come from a licensed US suspensjng pharmacy... Charges an arm and a leg for a fake compounding pharmacy.

Yeah, I seen a video that Leo and Bostin posted about some of the TRT clinics, so I’m pretty weary of them now. When I ran the Pharm anavar it was through Hormone Health and Wellness in Florida. I’m not sure if they are on of the sketchy ones.

Too be fair, it may have took a hit on my lipids, the blood work was 3 weeks after I finished the Var, but everything was in range at that point. I am also very religious with daily cardio, and a ridiculous amount of health supplements so they may have played a role as well.

It really depends on the person and dosage u use... I have seen bloods from friends that were on anavar legit tested var and there lipids we're all fucked up then iv seen other people's not be nearly anywhere as bad... But really with any oral u will usually have some effects on lipids. Alot comes down to dosage and how long ur on said oral....

Tbol for me isn't to bad it's deff isn't any where near say anadrol or dbol, for me it's more towards anavar... I tend not to go past 50mg and in most cases if it's legit good tbol I'll even dose it a bit lower if I wanna run it for an extra week or two past 4 weeks.... I can only give u my experience and what iv seen with my bloods... I try not to use to many orals if I do I try and stick with anavar and some provirion, but with what I notice it's no where's near as rough as anadrol or even dbol...

Yeah I use alot of primo cause I just feel good while I'm on it and running it, none of those nasty tren sides if u get to a decent bodyfat u look really good on it also, but if ur expecting to blow up from it in a 8 week cycle u'll be disappointed. If u run it a bit higher u deff can really see it but I keep my primo dosage mild cause I prefer to run it a bit longer and I always have the option of increasing the dosage as I go along or if I wanna add alil more size I can throw in npp or if I'm decent bf I'll throw in some mast e with it... Some people do have issues with primo and there hair. Sometimes u'll get alot of shedding with it so if u like ur hair it's just something to watch out for... Iv just always liked the combo of primo and tbol over primo and low dose dbol both are great just really is preference....

Yeah, I seen a video that Leo and Bostin posted about some of the TRT clinics, so I’m pretty weary of them now. When I ran the Pharm anavar it was through Hormone Health and Wellness in Florida. I’m not sure if they are on of the sketchy ones.

Too be fair, it may have took a hit on my lipids, the blood work was 3 weeks after I finished the Var, but everything was in range at that point. I am also very religious with daily cardio, and a ridiculous amount of health supplements so they may have played a role as well.
cardio is key... sounds like you do things smart with the health supps too

I have blood work next week, so I can update.

I was running this in conjunction with 1800 mg NAC, 500 mg Tudca, and 4K mg fish oil ED so hopefully not too bad.

I’ll just need to explain why my Yest levels are a little elevated over the 250 Cyp / 200 Deca that I have the script for

I was running this in conjunction with 1800 mg NAC, 500 mg Tudca, and 4K mg fish oil ED so hopefully not too bad.

I’ll just need to explain why my Yest levels are a little elevated over the 250 Cyp / 200 Deca that I have the script for
I moved to a trt clinic that will accept me for my extra curricular cycle. I am pretty sure that the guy that is evaluating me am pretty sure has done many.

Do your bloods typically stay good on 250 Test / 200 Deca? How long have you been cruising on both?

cardio is key... sounds like you do things smart with the health supps too
I’m definitely getting to the point of wanting push things a little further, but I still want to minimize the health risk as much as I can.

I believe if anyone is doing this cardio + health supps should be a must.

I’m definitely getting to the point of wanting push things a little further, but I still want to minimize the health risk as much as I can.

I believe if anyone is doing this cardio + health supps should be a must.
thats great bro... i try to stress people to spend the extra money on the health supps. They go a longgg way

What would you fellas say are critical supplements? Getting old is a bitch and must be vigorously fought off.
Dhea 25mg. Half a standard multi. Magnesium. Fish oil. Creatine. Vit d3

Other stuff if you are deficient
Pregnenolone
Reservatrol(for shbg).
Mag

What would you fellas say are critical supplements? Getting old is a bitch and must be vigorously fought off.
While the list of supplements I take is probably overkill, I think they’re all critical lol.

But I’d at least say you should look into taking a good quality Fish Oil, Citrus Bergamot, BCM 95 Curcumin, NAC and Vit k2+D3. There’s definitely others as well.

While the list of supplements I take is probably overkill, I think they’re all critical lol.

But I’d at least say you should look into taking a good quality Fish Oil, Citrus Bergamot, BCM 95 Curcumin, NAC and Vit k2+D3. There’s definitely others as well.
exactly what I was going to say... I am sponsored by a supp company luckily but I take basically everything they offer lol.