MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I use a 25g 5/8 for delts and 25g 1” for everything else personally. It’s crazy reading guys here are using slins to pull/pin Stan’s gso.
If you warm up the vials you can run anything through a slin pin. I use 29g 1/2” for all my sites. Delts, lats, glutes, whatever. works very well for me.

If you warm up the vials you can run anything through a slin pin. I use 29g 1/2” for all my sites. Delts, lats, glutes, whatever. works very well for me.
Is there anyone who doesn’t warm up their oil here? Honestly curious. I could see not needing to with mct but I still even warm that up. I do so cause I like the process to go quick. That’s also why I use a 25g. I am surprised to read some of y’all are using a 29g to pull/pin gso. I would have a hell of a time trying to do that with my cottonseed oil script.

1/2” even in the glutes? Are you not pinning much oil?

So with the whole primo + test c pip thing. I realized that 2ml was just too much volume for my VG. Been injecting DG. No pip. Can even squat the next day. Go figure.
You can pin a lot in the VG. That’s my go to when I need to pin 3ml. Never any pip afterwards either. Been reading a lot of y’all talking about pip from Stan’s gear. Wondering if something changed or if some of y’all are dramatic. Lol. I haven’t pinned his stuff in years but I had a ridiculous amount of his primo I went through and it was smooth, as most stuff is that’s brewed in gso

Is there anyone who doesn’t warm up their oil here? Honestly curious. I could see not needing to with mct but I still even warm that up. I do so cause I like the process to go quick. That’s also why I use a 25g. I am surprised to read some of y’all are using a 29g to pull/pin gso. I would have a hell of a time trying to do that with my cottonseed oil script.

You know how much oil I’m pinning man, it’s not a little bit, while on cycle anyways, lol. I’ll split them into multiple 1ml injections so I can run it through a slin pin. So for instance I’ll load up 1ml and throw it in the glutes and then load up another half mil and throw it in the delt.

You can pin a lot in the VG. That’s my go to when I need to pin 3ml. Never any pip afterwards either. Been reading a lot of y’all talking about pip from Stan’s gear. Wondering if something changed or if some of y’all are dramatic. Lol. I haven’t pinned his stuff in years but I had a ridiculous amount of his primo I went through and it was smooth, as most stuff is that’s brewed in gso
Hell I use 22 G 1 inch and half. Maybe I’m old school but I always go for the butt cheek, 3 mgs and I never have PIP. Even my TRT doctor goes there. Being in the military I have to run so no way I’m going for the quad. Use to and sometimes I would have pip sometimes I wouldn’t… so I said forget the quad.

So far 12 days of 300mg of primo+50mg of var on Stan's stuff improved my liver(cant say the same for the HDL). Still awaiting results.

In regards to the hot pack. I love using the warming blankets on amazon. I would warm up my shoulder and Theragun it over it.

I rarely ever heat up any oils. I’ve no issues pushing through a 30 gauge (mostly test Cyp)

You know how much oil I’m pinning man, it’s not a little bit, while on cycle anyways, lol. I’ll split them into multiple 1ml injections so I can run it through a slin pin. So for instance I’ll load up 1ml and throw it in the glutes and then load up another half mil and throw it in the delt.
Yeah it had me scratching my head. I’m like this dude done bought up all the primo and he’s pushing through slin? Lol Makes sense now that you stated you only load up 1ml at a time. Still, 1/2” seems shallow in the glutes tho

Hell I use 22 G 1 inch and half. Maybe I’m old school but I always go for the butt cheek, 3 mgs and I never have PIP. Even my TRT doctor goes there. Being in the military I have to run so no way I’m going for the quad. Use to and sometimes I would have pip sometimes I wouldn’t… so I said forget the quad.

Damn you are old school. Lol Bet you got some scar tissue. I know I do. Especially in my delts.

Yeah it had me scratching my head. I’m like this dude done bought up all the primo and he’s pushing through slin? Lol Makes sense now that you stated you only load up 1ml at a time. Still, 1/2” seems shallow in the glutes tho

Damn you are old school. Lol Bet you got some scar tissue. I know I do. Especially in my delts.
Yes for sure do in my delts. I only use 1 inch for them but from I do have scar tissue from the short ester cycles.

You just got to push real hard and be careful not to break the needle. I mean I'm sure you can get it in their shallow muscle. It doesn't seem to be a problem with trt doses. You guys don't think it's a wasted shot if I don't hit the muscle do you? I have a little pip today but it's not very bad at all.
damn didnt think id be able to but was able to get 2.5ml in vg with .5" needle. pretty happy about it cuz my 1" needles are 23g and dull af so i'm glad i can use my 27's now.

I generally don't unless it's cold in my house.

damn didnt think id be able to but was able to get 2.5ml in vg with .5" needle. pretty happy about it cuz my 1" needles are 23g and dull af so i'm glad i can use my 27's now.
I spoke too soon. I got pip the next day and it's been lasting two days and still hurts. Nothing too bad and I was able to do squats yesterday. Gonna try a 1" needle next time and compare.

Anyone here had any issues with the mailman fucking up and misplacing the package?

This recent order i did with stan is allegedly missing at the moment and i know it wasn’t stanny’s fault cause i got the notification from informed delivery indicating that is en route to me. I went to the post office and they told me that tomorrow they’ll give me a call in the am after they ask the dumb mailman where he placed the package.

Anyone here had any issues with the mailman fucking up and misplacing the package?

This recent order i did with stan is allegedly missing at the moment and i know it wasn’t stanny’s fault cause i got the notification from informed delivery indicating that is en route to me. I went to the post office and they told me that tomorrow they’ll give me a call in the am after they ask the dumb mailman where he placed the package.
Usps are dumb shits..... yes I've had them deliver to the wrong address before.... hopefully they get it to you.

You need to get a Filipino or Indian mail man. Shits on time every time. Gender confused fat mail man not so much.

Usps are dumb shits..... yes I've had them deliver to the wrong address before.... hopefully they get it to you.
It’s like it’s programmed in their brains to be extra dumb during the holidays..yeah i hope do as well.

All i’m saying is if i see this mailman in 3 months with greasy skin and added muscle tissue i’m drop kicking him

It’s like it’s programmed in their brains to be extra dumb during the holidays..yeah i hope do as well.

All i’m saying is if i see this mailman in 3 months with greasy skin and added muscle tissue i’m drop kicking him
Lol I doubt he got into the package. Shit I have a hard time opening that shit myself. More likely they accidentally delivered it to someone else or something like that

You need to get a Filipino or Indian mail man. Shits on time every time. Gender confused fat mail man not so much.
Funny the guy who delivered today was a indian guy..my usual guy that does the routes by my house is a latino and almost always hands me any package with my name. The post office said this isn’t the first time the indian dude misplaced a mail/package

Funny the guy who delivered today was a indian guy..my usual guy that does the routes by my house is a latino and almost always hands me any package with my name. The post office said this isn’t the first time the indian dude misplaced a mail/package
You sure he wasn't a Pakastani? They just do that to give Indians a bad name.