MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

From what i been reading Primo is a great add on to a TRT dose in a 2 to 1 ratio. I also read with some controversy that Primo will combat against estrogen and can crush your E2 levels. If this is so I may run a higher dose of my TRT also. I will have to get labs done to see if how it affects E2 to see if I can up my TRT dose during a cycle.

Everyone is different, it didn't change my hormone profile at all
Im on 300T/300P/50 var. I feel like its lowering my E2 right now. Going to get lab work tomorrow prior to next injection. I feel like it is in the 10's 20's. We shall find out!.

I may up the test to 400 and leave the primo alone.

Anyone have good results taking var only once a day? I've only tried it twice a day. Splitting the caps seems like a bitch. Lol

Anyone have good results taking var only once a day? I've only tried it twice a day. Splitting the caps seems like a bitch. Lol
I thought the same thing. But you can buy empty caps online. Or just buy some cheap vitamins in caps and empty the vitamins out and use the caps. I plan on getting some Var and Win and I will have to split the dose like this also. Twice a day is better than 1 time. As far I have seen in results. Plus with Win I cant take more that 20mg at a time without getting a headache of some flushing.

Like Apple Pie

pie GIF

Is it like regular apple pie or the Dutch apple pie?

Im on 300T/300P/50 var. I feel like its lowering my E2 right now. Going to get lab work tomorrow prior to next injection. I feel like it is in the 10's 20's. We shall find out!.

I may up the test to 400 and leave the primo alone.

Primo is knowing for lowing e2 I just seen someones bloods that was running like trt level like 150mg of test and high primo and his e2 was super low. He then tried to say it wasn't real primo but I know it is cause it was tested multiple times... But iv seen it happen with multiple people u just might have to bring ur test up alil to get ur estrogen where u like it... U shouldn't have to raise it anything crazy it'll also depend on ur primo dosage but with some people not all it does lower ur estro a bit

If I decide to order more primo e from the new batch I'll try and get it sent out for finished product testing. I already have a decent amount of primo but I like to contribute to mesos when I can.... As long as he's testing the raws there really can't be much of a mistake unless the math is off which I doubt but can happen but Stan has been doing this for a hot minute and I doubt there will be any issues....

Primo is knowing for lowing e2 I just seen someones bloods that was running like trt level like 150mg of test and high primo and his e2 was super low. He then tried to say it wasn't real primo but I know it is cause it was tested multiple times... But iv seen it happen with multiple people u just might have to bring ur test up alil to get ur estrogen where u like it... U shouldn't have to raise it anything crazy it'll also depend on ur primo dosage but with some people not all it does lower ur estro a bit
Yea. I was hoping I was a special snowflake, probably not . Other thing I'll start adding in is preg.

Yea, it's weird how people would say it's not real primo. Too many people have said it has.

When you eat as many apples a day as I do theres bound to be side affects.
Lol damn donkey STDs.... Haha good stuff and appreciate u taking the time to actually test the raws before u start the next batch. And ur prices make it more able for others to use and try primo and having that extra 50mg works out nicely

Thanks Stanfordpharma1 ! Above and beyond great customer service and fast turnaround. Thanks for answering all my questions and also for the gifts .

Yea. I was hoping I was a special snowflake, probably not . Other thing I'll start adding in is preg.

Yea, it's weird how people would say it's not real primo. Too many people have said it has.

Yeah idk I see it affect some people then others are okay but I see it happen actually to most guys. It just so happend this one time where the person was using such a low test dosage and a much higher primo dosage it pretty much crashed his estro. Most of the time guys will run a decent test dose with there primo or atleast enough to where it doesn't lower or crash there estro might lower it alil but not crash it..... Also I wanna say the primo the guy was using wasn't Stan's primo.... But it was a brand that was tested a bunch from the lab and plenty of other times from members.... It's just sometime to keep an eye on how ur joints are feeling and bloods might be something u wanna consider after week 4-5 just to have an idea..... I know Arnold's favorite thing was to combined primo with dbol idk if it was for that reason prob not But I'm sure it helped without him even really knowing as they prob didn't pull bloods back then like we do now.... But a low dose of dbol if ur gunna keep test on the lower side is maybe something to consider

I can report zero pip from 1ml primo in the v. glute with a 29g 1/2 inch needle. I know it's not the best way but I think I jammed it into the muscle a bit. I was able to draw 1ml just fine with the 29g too.

Yeah idk I see it affect some people then others are okay but I see it happen actually to most guys. It just so happend this one time where the person was using such a low test dosage and a much higher primo dosage it pretty much crashed his estro. Most of the time guys will run a decent test dose with there primo or atleast enough to where it doesn't lower or crash there estro might lower it alil but not crash it..... Also I wanna say the primo the guy was using wasn't Stan's primo.... But it was a brand that was tested a bunch from the lab and plenty of other times from members.... It's just sometime to keep an eye on how ur joints are feeling and bloods might be something u wanna consider after week 4-5 just to have an idea..... I know Arnold's favorite thing was to combined primo with dbol idk if it was for that reason prob not But I'm sure it helped without him even really knowing as they prob didn't pull bloods back then like we do now.... But a low dose of dbol if ur gunna keep test on the lower side is maybe something to consider
Yea. Either increase test or add in a 10mg Dbol. Either one I don't mind. The worst side effect is a lowered libido. I like being a horn dog. Maybe it's cause I wasn't that way prior to trt. I have plenty of opportunities to has sex with other women. My wife is dialed in with her anavar and her (therapeutic testosterone).

Weird gauge is I'm a swinger. So depending on how assertiveness and horny I am with other wives has been a gauge for my estrogen. I noticed that when my estrogen was in the high 30s I could get down with people watching so easily.

4 weeks into my SP-fueled bulk cycle

500 mg Test E / wk (split E3.5D)
400 mg Deca / wk (split E3.5D)
50 mg TBol (weeks 1-4) ED

great gains in strength, up 11 pounds with very little water retention (still seeing abs).
No PIP whatsoever.

I can report zero pip from 1ml primo in the v. glute with a 29g 1/2 inch needle. I know it's not the best way but I think I jammed it into the muscle a bit. I was able to draw 1ml just fine with the 29g too.
can anyone else hit vg with .5"? i hadnt even thought to try it but thatd be nice if I could because ive been using 1" needles and the highest 1" needles i could get were 23g

Sponsors