MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Thanks.

I will say I like the 3ml syringes. Can't push fast on those so it kind of auto regulates the speed. I used 27 1 1/4. At first i was freaked out about it. 11 hours into the shot and I still feel fine so far.

I have the same.ones I use to use that size for my glutes 27 guage inch and a quarter u can barely feel it and it allows u with the 3 cc barrel and the 27 guage allows u to keep a slow steady pin, I think just those Lil couple things u did ur gunna see a difference or I atleast hope so, it should atleast be alot more milder, I personally don't go near my quads I did four times once hit a spot and must of been a nerve cause my quad kept spasming with a needling jumping all over the place lol. So I moved and tried a different spot. It wasn't real bad. But I could see it hindering my workout if I had to train legs , plus I don't want any scar tissue on my quads. Hopefully one day I wanna get hella lean and try and get those feathers u see in some people's quads but got a long ways to go.... But deff look into that massage gun man it's great not just for shots, they work great for before or after training, u just need to get a good one, I actually have the same one Brett wilkin and martin Fitzwater use... Things is legit awesome... Glad ur still feeling good man.... Iv pinned with many different carrier oils and mct iv always liked best but I do notice gso to me is a smoother pin.... Atleast u also know ur using quality gear with Stan's gear, he has the best prices on primo at the best dosage, same with his orals and he does 50 count and none of that 30 count shit. His test cyp prices are soild same with his anavar prices.... I don't see myself using any other domestic I would like to try a dhb cycle, but it seems like I would have to keep suspending it every time I wanted to do a shot.... Might be something I get in the summer time and try when it's nicer out....

I pin twice a week always have never used ace, I always alternate my glutes and have done my delts before and wasn’t so bad, when I decided to pin my quad though, holy fuck I limped for like a damn week, but last two cycles I’ve just Stuck with glutes with little to no pip, i have done maybe 6 basic test cycles, some with dbol or anavar. Question though if I have scar tissue build up in my glutes I should still be absorbing all the oil effectively Or can scar tissue change that. When I think of scar tissue I think the surface of skin or are y’all talking about in the muscle itself. I use 25gauge 1inch for all, I have some 5/8inch was wondering if that’s long enough for delts

5/8 is fine for delts unless u have alot of bodyfat but for most that size is perfect. You will know when u get or have scar tissue in ur glutes when u pin u will hit hard and tough/rough spots u will feel it when u go through it..... It can cause absorption issues but u have to have a pretty good amount of scar tissue there... Even if u pin ur glutes and u move the site around slightly u'll be fine.... If u can the more u can spread ur pins out alil the better off u are and the less likely hood u are to ever devolpe scar tissue.... You usually have to pin alot in the same spot and for it to not have had enough time to heal and also absorb. I would rotate glutes then delts. Then if u need more spots ur looking at chest,lats are good spot, quads but I would try and stay away from them unless u really need them... U can also use smaller needles like really a 25 guage and 1 inch is perfect and what most use, but u could go to a 26 guage 1 inch. The more time u can kinda rotate and give ur body time to heal and absorb the oil is better.... To build scar tissue u gotta be pinning the same spot alot atleast from my experience.... If u got scar tissue u will feel it when u pin u'll hit hard spots. Just rotate a bit more and use those 5/8 pins for ur delts as long as u don't have slot of bodyfat

I pin twice a week always have never used ace, I always alternate my glutes and have done my delts before and wasn’t so bad, when I decided to pin my quad though, holy fuck I limped for like a damn week, but last two cycles I’ve just Stuck with glutes with little to no pip, i have done maybe 6 basic test cycles, some with dbol or anavar. Question though if I have scar tissue build up in my glutes I should still be absorbing all the oil effectively Or can scar tissue change that. When I think of scar tissue I think the surface of skin or are y’all talking about in the muscle itself. I use 25gauge 1inch for all, I have some 5/8inch was wondering if that’s long enough for delts
I pin twice daily glutes only as well was running suspension winny once and tried the thigh , worst limp ever as well I can handle pip I usually don’t mind it but this wasn’t pip it was crippling . Oh and I’ve been sauced you for years . Not one of these pussies or complains about pip like I read people
Bitching bout a little pip . That’s part of the game guys! Consequences. I use 22 gauge as well

Pulled my bloods on some Stanford test E I picked up last year, I had been using the rest of the shit I had left and made my way to his shit. I have been cruising at .3cc Mon and Thursday Evening for months. Pulled bloods Saturday Morning and just received them back today and to my surprise I was like wtf. Only thing I can think thats different than any other times I have pulled bloods is the ol lady wanted me up in them guts first thing in the morning, not sure if that raised the levels or what. All other gear has been 5X multiplier from every other test I have used for the most part, but both my test and free test were crazy. I thought I was cruising on 180mgs and was giving myself a break.

Attachments

• IMG_2736.jpg
    IMG_2736.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 98
Speaking of pip. Using some test e I got from l&l a while back and man does that shit hurt. Pinned yesterday, worked out legs today and man am I swelled up. Probably need to work on my pin placing but fuck pip. Can't even sit down. Gonna roll up some good, take a hot shower and hope it helps.

500 mg deca/test e
50 mg dbol daily

seeing my normal results. So far so good. I don’t prefer to post bloods but test is as expected

Keeping everyone updated like I promised.
Ordered last Thursday still no package but @Stanfordpharma1 has been answering my emails. Mail is slow because of Xmas so I’m sure it’s coming. Patience is a virtue when your in this game.. oh I live on the east coast too, no not Florida but close.

Cutting the primo and test c caused 0 pip. Also the warming method was solid. My test shot up that night and was groping different women at a swinger meetup (I'm a swinger).

Ordered last Thursday still no package but @Stanfordpharma1 has been answering my emails. Mail is slow because of Xmas so I’m sure it’s coming. Patience is a virtue when your in this game.. oh I live on the east coast too, no not Florida but close.
Takes about ten days for me on average

Yeah I'm convinced it's just virgin muscle pip. Just never imagined it to be as bad as it was at that 30ish hour mark where I was just face planted in bed lmao.
Try pinning your quad as a virgin spot. Not fucking joking, I literally woke up and fell once I hit the floor. The pain took my whole leg out for about 8 hrs than it got better. I pinned same compound in my glute no problem. Once I get quad my life sucked so bad I’ve never pinned there again.

Speaking of pip. Using some test e I got from l&l a while back and man does that shit hurt. Pinned yesterday, worked out legs today and man am I swelled up. Probably need to work on my pin placing but fuck pip. Can't even sit down. Gonna roll up some good, take a hot shower and hope it helps.
There was "bad" batch of test e raws last year. So test e from many sources caused pip, even from balkan pharma.

Try pinning your quad as a virgin spot. Not fucking joking, I literally woke up and fell once I hit the floor. The pain took my whole leg out for about 8 hrs than it got better. I pinned same compound in my glute no problem. Once I get quad my life sucked so bad I’ve never pinned there again.
My first pin was in quad. I tried to power through the pain, and do squats a couple days later. My leg ended up giving out on me while squatting, and my lower back absorbed the weight. Caused me to pinch a nerve in lower back. Still aggravates me 5 months later.

ta to valdosta was like 10 days :/
edit: still worth the ease of mind knowing you're getting good gear from a genuine guy though

Tiz the season. Some packs are taking longer than others. Full disclosure: I'm around 3 to 4 days to get packs out and post office is all messed up this time of year. I should be back to normal mid week.

PRIMO: pack has landed. Sending for testing Monday. Will have plenty of Primo in stock.

Sweet I'm stocking up on even more of ur test cyp,eq,and primo... I think iv found my domestic src the only other I trust is C.L and intl wise I will only use a cpl labs like Balkan and a CPL sp items. But really there is no reason to anymore now that Stan is around and testing his raws keeping track of batches and doing what a domestic src should do even test some of his finished products which is nice and I also believe offers credit for testing