MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Question: how easily dissolvable is the vitamin c that you use? I’m looking to throw some dbol into the order but there is no circumstance under which I would use 50mg at once. The plan is to just make it into an oral solution but I’ve never worked with that filler before. Any insight would be useful.
Why not just buy his oral solution?. It's actually cheaper

@DoritoBod

My hip is getting better today. I put a full .9 ml of primo into my left arm today to see if there would be anything different. I also did put .1 into my subcutaneous to see if I would get any pain.

2 hours later my left delt is definitely sore but not like test e. Thursday Ill mix the test c and primo. It will be my first 2ml injection.

I am still new to injections. I am wondering if soreness is related to not being used to volume etc

@DoritoBod

My hip is getting better today. I put a full .9 ml of primo into my left arm today to see if there would be anything different. I also did put .1 into my subcutaneous to see if I would get any pain.

2 hours later my left delt is definitely sore but not like test e. Thursday Ill mix the test c and primo. It will be my first 2ml injection.

I am still new to injections. I am wondering if soreness is related to not being used to volume etc
Most likely it is. I don't really get pip anymore unless it's the brew, I can do 3+ in a glute and 2 in my vg just fine, but I used to get pip anytime I pined anywhere when I started. You'll get used to it. I stay away from quads and use delts of I need more spots if doing short esters

Most likely it is. I don't really get pip anymore unless it's the brew, I can do 3+ in a glute and 2 in my vg just fine, but I used to get pip anytime I pined anywhere when I started. You'll get used to it. I stay away from quads and use delts of I need more spots if doing short esters
Yea. I just wanted to update people. I know people worry about pip and I don't want anyone to think that it was related to SP.

The test c from him.... Any type of discomfort is non existent. I can't tell that I got an injection

@DoritoBod

Same here, I'm fairly new to injecting my own ass. However, I am a nurse, so I'm fairly confident in my injection technique and maintaining reasonable sterility.

Still kinda sore, but nothing debilitating. I wouldn't train leg day, but I worked a shift last night, and I'm at work again. Considering calling out for tomorrow night since I have to inject again in the morning lol.

All in all, I think it just boils down to me using a longer needle and doubling my injection volume. I'm not overly concerned, just wondering if others are having similar experiences with the primo.

Same here, I'm fairly new to injecting my own ass. However, I am a nurse, so I'm fairly confident in my injection technique and maintaining reasonable sterility.

Still kinda sore, but nothing debilitating. I wouldn't train leg day, but I worked a shift last night, and I'm at work again. Considering calling out for tomorrow night since I have to inject again in the morning lol.

All in all, I think it just boils down to me using a longer needle and doubling my injection volume. I'm not overly concerned, just wondering if others are having similar experiences with the primo.
Yea. I did it in my arm. I will give it a go on Thursday. If anything I may just use my ventrogluteal for Cyp and then my arm for the primo. I wonder if I should have gotten a smaller concentration. didnt realize this is the reason why they make it lower lol.

I went for primo for safety and inexperience, as much as this pain is annoying. I would rather do this than other ones for my first cycle.

Just pinned 1ml primo in my left delt zero pip whatsoever. Also pinned 1ml test prop in my left pec and no pip with that either. Used a 25g 1 inch for both. It’s probably virgin muscle pip or like you said you may need to use a longer needle

Yea. I did it in my arm. I will give it a go on Thursday. If anything I may just use my ventrogluteal for Cyp and then my arm for the primo. I wonder if I should have gotten a smaller concentration. didnt realize this is the reason why they make it lower lol.

I went for primo for safety and inexperience, as much as this pain is annoying. I would rather do this than other ones for my first cycle.

Arm as in tricep?

In terms of least deleterious impact on bloodwork, primo seems to be the best option. Give Vigorous Steve a watch on youtube. He's a big proponent of primo. As long as you can afford it, which SP has made a helluva lot easier, doesn't seem to be much reason to run anything else unless you're gearing up for contest prep from a bodybuilding perspective.

Just pinned 1ml primo in my left delt zero pip whatsoever. Also pinned 1ml test prop in my left pec and no pip with that either. Used a 25g 1 inch for both. It’s probably virgin muscle pip or like you said you may need to use a longer needle

Yeah I'm convinced it's just virgin muscle pip. Just never imagined it to be as bad as it was at that 30ish hour mark where I was just face planted in bed lmao.

Yeah I'm convinced it's just virgin muscle pip. Just never imagined it to be as bad as it was at that 30ish hour mark where I was just face planted in bed lmao.
Bro lemme tell you when I first started pinning I walked around with a limp and a baseball sized lump on my ass for about 2-3 weeks cause i had a terrible sub q leak my first time pinning, I made the mistake of using an insulin syringe lol. Ironically caused me more pain in the end than it would’ve if I had just stuck myself with a 25g 1 inch. It’s all a learning experience though.

Arm as in tricep?

In terms of least deleterious impact on bloodwork, primo seems to be the best option. Give Vigorous Steve a watch on youtube. He's a big proponent of primo. As long as you can afford it, which SP has made a helluva lot easier, doesn't seem to be much reason to run anything else unless you're gearing up for contest prep from a bodybuilding perspective.
Delt.

Yea. I know people say "it's a waste of money". Rather blow the money on safety.

Difference between Jose cuervo and don Julio.(fuck patron)

Bro lemme tell you when I first started pinning I walked around with a limp and a baseball sized lump on my ass for about 2-3 weeks cause i had a terrible sub q leak my first time pinning, I made the mistake of using an insulin syringe lol. Ironically caused me more pain in the end than it would’ve if I had just stuck myself with a 25g 1 inch. It’s all a learning experience though.
Yikes. I doubt it's a subq leak. I've been fine injecting 25g 5/8” with 1ml test. Switching to 25g 1" was just for the reassurance with the added volume of primo.

So to
Delt.

Yea. I know people say "it's a waste of money". Rather blow the money on safety.

Difference between Jose cuervo and don Julio.(fuck patron)
Those be the same people that say frequent blood work is a "waste of money" lmao. I'd much rather just pay 2-3x per cycle and spare myself the future cardiac bypass or kidney/liver failure.

Those be the same people that say frequent blood work is a "waste of money" lmao. I'd much rather just pay 2-3x per cycle and spare myself the future cardiac bypass or kidney/liver failure.
exactly. Atleast for the first cycle a little more frequently. Atleast I can get an idea of what is going on inside. especially since I have low e2 and I can determine how long I can run Anavar for.

Right, he offers two versions of anavar and one exemestane, none of which are dianabol, unfortunately. It’s cool, Stan always ha good stuff and I’m sure I’ll figure something out. Appreciate you looking out for me nonetheless.
Oh I'm sorry. I misread it.