MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

25g X 1. I go into thighs. I place it about 1/2 to 3/4 in. Like RGL90, I used to spear with the 22. It's definitely doable, but I ended up poking myself quite a bit before it went in. I only did the 22 because I knew nothing about the options. I assumed you draw and shoot with the same equipment.

Should I flex the muscle while pinning or no?
Haha lol yeah flex the fuck out of it and jab that fucker.... Let me know how it feels and how the pip is tomorrow.... Make sure u draw in marker a spot also so u know exactly where to go, u can even draw a smile face

If ur serious u might wanna do some research and reading before u use gear if u don't know this answer... But no u should completely relax the muscle while u jab and inject.... Flexing will make things worse it's one thing to flex it and relax to get an idea and then pin but u don't want the muscle contracted/flexed when u jab

Haha lol yeah flex the fuck out of it and jab that fucker.... Let me know how it feels and how the pip is tomorrow.... Make sure u draw in marker a spot also so u know exactly where to go, u can even draw a smile face

If ur serious u might wanna do some research and reading before u use gear if u don't know this answer... But no u should completely relax the muscle while u jab and inject.... Flexing will make things worse it's one thing to flex it and relax to get an idea and then pin but u don't want the muscle contracted/flexed when u jab
I’ve been pinning gear long enough man you don’t know me so don’t comment on what you don’t know.

That said I’ve always pinned the muscle relaxed and have never known another way which is why I asked. This is a harm reduction forum and when it comes to that there’s no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

Should I flex the muscle while pinning or no?

i used to and i think i had more leakers due to that. i've long since taken the relaxed approach and have had less.

i don't recall if PIP was ever much different vs relaxed. If it was it wasn't memorable enough to remember.

I’ve been pinning gear long enough man you don’t know me so don’t comment on what you don’t know.

That said I’ve always pinned the muscle relaxed and have never known another way which is why I asked. This is a harm reduction forum and when it comes to that there’s no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

I was fucking with u dude that's why I gave u a second response, to not flex or tense the muscle when u pin. Clearly can't take a joke or sarcasm

i used to and i think i had more leakers due to that. i've long since taken the relaxed approach and have had less.

i don't recall if PIP was ever much different vs relaxed. If it was it wasn't memorable enough to remember.

Yeah funny you mention that, I avoid my delts not because I don’t like pinning them but because they leak even with small amounts. Delts always seem to be harder to relax in the same sense you do with other muscles, for me.

Yeah funny you mention that, I avoid my delts not because I don’t like pinning them but because they leak even with small amounts. Delts always seem to be harder to relax in the same sense you do with other muscles, for me.

Delts are my favorite. i have one of those cheapo dip stations that happens to be the perfect height for me to put my arm on one of the bars which allows me to completely relax the delt muscle.

Delts are my favorite. i have one of those cheapo dip stations that happens to be the perfect height for me to put my arm on one of the bars which allows me to completely relax the delt muscle.
Good idea. I'll have to try that. I didn't think of making my arm horizontal. I was just pinning it to the sink trying to relax it.

Yeah and if ur big to it's hard to reach the other side, but u can actually take ur arm and put it on a table and pin it that way, I notice anything past 1ml u get a slight bit of leaking, this guy that was pro he would do like .25 in the front delt, same in the side , and rear u might need alil help for the rear and he would have no leaking issue, but whatever he did to one side he did also to the other side.... Iv always stuck to my sides and just moved it around but I won't go over a ml in my delts cause then they leak alil, very small amount but annoying. The only other place I'll pin is glutes, chest with a slin pin no more then half a ml lats are actually a good spot, the deeper u go I think better off u are also. I like 3/4 for delts

So the people on here saying they used a 29g slin pin for primo are just using a thinner brand I guess? I better order those 25g then. Thanks for for all the answers guys.

Exactly what I was trying to say it allows u to keep ur whole arm relaxed while u pin, there use to be a video showing how to do it this way but they took it down

So the people on here saying they used a 29g slin pin for primo are just using a thinner brand I guess? I better order those 25g then. Thanks for for all the answers guys.

I just order some of the 1ml barrels that u can slip a lour lock on use them for delts and sometimes other spots. But u prob can use a slin pin it just depends on how much bodyfat u have.... And it take a minute to pin. That's why I prefer buying the 1ml barrels so u can put a 25-26 guage on it and length I use a 3/4 or inch... But I do also have and use 3ml barrels 23 to draw and 25 one inch to pin...

Sponsors

Latest posts