MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I have a random USPS informed delivery now. Assuming it is from SP.

I have been a little ancy as I am super excited to start it. Everyone here has been super helpful and I felt like I entered a candy store.

I have a random USPS informed delivery now. Assuming it is from SP.

I have been a little ancy as I am super excited to start it. Everyone here has been super helpful and I felt like I entered a candy store.
It’s just a hollow void that’ll never be filled , it’s a trap , chasing false images seeking validation

Well I tried to get me some 2 days ago and now I have not heard anything.
Might want to send him another email I’m sure sometimes some emails get lost, I had to double email him the other day to update my order and he replied fairly quickly to the second one I’m guessing he just didn’t see the first one it happens to the best of us.

Does Stanford's test e have pip to it in anyone's experience?
I've used 2 of Stan's products. Not Test E, but no PIP.

The one thing that I noticed during my last session was that my pharmaceutical grade vial had oil in it that was difficult to draw with a 22g. However, Stan's oil made it to the syringe without issue.

Does Stanford's test e have pip to it in anyone's experience?
ive only pinned it once but did about 500mg of it along with 250mg deca VG no pip. I was surprised because i thought everyones enanthate had pip rn but ig not. that was my first time pinning it tho. i'll update tommorow if theres pip second time around