MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Yes, I just filtered it into a vial ti already Had; hence why I said it was no big deal. Jesus Christ. Sorry for telling people there are some rare bad vials going around.

Last I checked, I wasn’t having a fit saying anything out of line demanding a new vial, a refund or any bs like that. I’ve stated in stans thread MULTIPLE times that I’ve been a HAPPY customer for years. I just wanted people to be aware. It takes what? Maybe 3 minutes to just put the oil in a different vial, exactly like I did. Some of you try too hard to cause drama around here. Which I suppose would explain the non avatar profiles, the childish nature of using 3rd grade words to defend your “opinions” I will leave it at that. A personal apology to stan if I caused any issues. I just wanted everyone to be aware that you could run into the same issue and just to keep an open eye.

in Connor's defense, it is Stanford Pharma... so he prob got a lil' confused.

I can already here him saying no the vial is full or was full he just used it anyway cause he knew it was Stan's gear and that it was tested and good or that he just transferred it to another vial it's coming.... There will be some miracle answer....

And I'm only jokeing with ya Conner I woulda transferred it to another vial or something doesn't seem like ur asking for a replacement.... So far I haven't had an issue flipping any of Stan's caps off

Last I checked, I wasn’t having a fit saying anything out of line demanding a new vial, a refund or any bs like that. I’ve stated in stans thread MULTIPLE times that I’ve been a HAPPY customer for years. I just wanted people to be aware. It takes what? Maybe 3 minutes to just put the oil in a different vial, exactly like I did. Some of you try too hard to cause drama around here. Which I suppose would explain the non avatar profiles, the childish nature of using 3rd grade words to defend your “opinions” I will leave it at that. A personal apology to stan if I caused any issues. I just wanted everyone to be aware that you could run into the same issue and just to keep an open eye.

Most people are just slapping ur meat sack around with a ping pong paddle , I wouldn't take it to serious man, or let certain shit get to you..... Thankfully and hopefully it's just that one vial.... I'm sure Stan will fix it. With the supply chain being a bit fucked up right now srcs might have to just take what's available and work with what they got for right now..... Either way I'm sure Stan will fix it. The man takes pride in his product and it's quailty. Usually stuff like this doesn't happen and if u got an easy fix to it like u did I probably woulda just taken it to Stan and let him know this way he knows, cause now u'll have maybe guys coming out the wood works saying my top ripped of I want new this or new that, when in reality unlike u they will ask for this or that.... Either way Stan is a professional been around for a long time ans is nice hand handle his customer support and bussiness like a pro atleast from the years iv been here

MF calm down. talking about stirring up drama when you're dumb nigga #1 saying all non-pharma gear is bunk? You really gonna try that shit? LMAO.

zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Sponsors

Latest posts