MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Just caught up with the thread.. I've only been a member for a few months here, so I don't know if this applies in this source's case due to coming back and all. but..

I didn't see any tits.
Been creeping on the thread, waiting to put in an order. I'm also a new member, disappointed by the lack of tits. Is there a rule book for this sorta thing?

Been creeping on the thread, waiting to put in an order. I'm also a new member, disappointed by the lack of tits. Is there a rule book for this sorta thing?
I like the first post. But why don't you stick around for a bit. Make some more posts before engaging in a shopping spree.

Still haven't popped the black top off of any of the vials I received, however the jagged spikes seem to be a thing across a variety of different sources. I mean, even Pharmacom with their highly overpriced gear have jagged spikes. I didn't mention my spinning crimp caps to get anything free or "bitch about it"...I just stated the observation that I had when I first opened up the package. If the caps end up coming off or the stoppers leak, then that is when it will be a real issue.
Sorry, bro, wasn’t singling anyone out. But, if you go back a couple hundred pages in the triple B thread, you’ll see guys whining about not liking the labels to the point where he changed them. THAT is high cuntery, and the minutiae(at least a little bit) helped drive goodlyfe out, and he did everything correctly, his mistakes were easily correctable. That said, I’ve ordered from Stanny and have no complaints.

Sorry, bro, wasn’t singling anyone out. But, if you go back a couple hundred pages in the triple B thread, you’ll see guys whining about not liking the labels to the point where he changed them. THAT is high cuntery, and the minutiae(at least a little bit) helped drive goodlyfe out, and he did everything correctly, his mistakes were easily correctable. That said, I’ve ordered from Stanny and have no complaints.
If you are going to continue to cry and be upset over the mistreatment of source’s maybe start a union? Better yet, carry your ass over to a source board with like minded members. We get it and see where you stand. Which is definitely not for harm reduction or with most of the community. You are here for one reason and that’s fine bud, but please spare us from your repeated bs of how unfair this place is to sources. It’s how it’s always been and how it will always be.

And for fuck sakes stfu about Goodlyfe. Dude lost his ass. He only sourced for a month. For every vial he shipped he shipped a replacement right after. When replacements started needing replaced he was done. Even he acknowledged his brewer sucked. He had no control over the brewing and quite frankly I’m surprised he lasted a month. Goodlyfe is gone like a fart in the wind. Accept it and move on.

Last edited:
If you are going to continue to cry and be upset over the mistreatment of source’s maybe start a union? Better yet, carry your ass over to a source board with like minded members. We get it and see where you stand. Which is definitely not for harm reduction or with most of the community. You are here for one reason and that’s fine bud, but please spare us from your repeated bs of how unfair this place is to sources. It’s how it’s always been and how it will always be.

And for fuck sakes stfu about Goodlyfe. Dude lost his ass. He only sourced for a month. For every vial he shipped he shipped a replacement right after. Even he acknowledged his brewer sucked. He had no control over the brewing and quite frankly I’m surprised he lasted a month.
Are you obtuse? Where did I “cry and be upset(eloquent, btw”, say it was unfair, OR defend a drug dealer? It’s amazing the lack of reading comprehension from some of you. I’ll say it again, I’m lamenting the fucking pedantic cuntery of grown men. I’m not sure that’s hard to understand. Citing a source that left twice now requires a “stfu” about him. I’m all for productive vetting. But, spare me your fucking sanctimony about harm reduction, if you think some of what goes on under that guise is productive, maybe we have 2 different definitions of productive. You’re defending petulant tantrums about labels peeling(I’m being hyperbolic).

Are you obtuse? Where did I “cry and be upset(eloquent, btw”, say it was unfair, OR defend a drug dealer? It’s amazing the lack of reading comprehension from some of you. I’ll say it again, I’m lamenting the fucking pedantic cuntery of grown men. I’m not sure that’s hard to understand. Citing a source that left twice now requires a “stfu” about him. I’m all for productive vetting. But, spare me your fucking sanctimony about harm reduction, if you think some of what goes on under that guise is productive, maybe we have 2 different definitions of productive. You’re defending petulant tantrums about labels peeling(I’m being hyperbolic).

Go back and see what triggered you. A member wrote a review. A good one but reported caps spin but stated no biggie as everything is still sealed. For some reason you felt the need to start doing damage control and start ranting about how unfair we were to other sources. GL being the main one. You speak of reading comprehension but It’s quite obvious you missed what occurred in GL’s thread.

Go back and see what triggered you. A member wrote a review. A good one but reported caps spin but stated no biggie as everything is still sealed. For some reason you felt the need to start doing damage control and start ranting about how unfair we were to other sources. GL being the main one. You speak of reading comprehension but It’s quite obvious you missed what occurred in GL’s thread.
I’ve read it all, friend. I know what I said, for some reason you’re stuck on stupid, repeating the same false narrative in different clothing. Love the key words, always the same “source defending,” “harm reduction,” “damage control,” like programmed robots. Go back, again, and read what I wrote. I guess the answer to my question is yes, yes, you are obtuse. Not ONCE was a drug dealer defended. Once again, I’ll repeat it, and it has nothing to do with spinning tops, as I’ve written previously, or any one poster, in particular. Why is this so fucking hard? I’m not going to repeat what my point was, go fucking read. You want to martyr yourself for “harm reduction,” in turn you’re defending faggotry(of course that’s the minority), knock yourself out. Of course vet the drug dealers, just act like a fucking adult about it.

i think in Triple B's case he had such a repulsive personality that some members would find anything to hammer him for.

Although we like our sources to be here and ready to reply, his taking an extended leave from posting hasn't seemed to hurt him much. The less he talks the better.

As for caps. The tightness seems to be from batch to batch. The black caps are caps that I've been purchasing from same vendor for many, many years. Sometimes the feel loose. Even had a few come off over the years. Right now they feel loose. Product is Capped once vials are filled and I even give it a hard crimp again as I pack vials for shipping. I just switched vendors and cap brands within the past month. I decrimped and recapped some of the vials to test out new caps (blue caps and white caps). They spin, but with effort. Although they spin (the new blue caps and white caps) they feel nicely snug. The next batch of products will be with the blue caps and primo will have white caps. I recapped the primo of this batch with the white caps and the tren e with blue caps so those are still this batch, but new caps.

As for like the @GoodLyfe situation, it sucks that so much of what we do depends on the quality from others. From the raws all the way down to the rubber stoppers. No matter how much we want to do right by our customers and do our best we depend on our vendors and the quality they provide. It's a very, very stressful job. Not asking anyone to break out the violins for us, lol, but there is a lot to what we do. A lot of things that can possibly go wrong. It's not a guarantee that we catch everything. Everything mainly comes down to how a source handles a situation when it arises. The main thing to always remember is the customer comes first. Well. Sterility and security, but other than that, customer comes first. Customer definitely comes before dollars.

i think in Triple B's case he had such a repulsive personality that some members would find anything to hammer him for.

Although we like our sources to be here and ready to reply, his taking an extended leave from posting hasn't seemed to hurt him much. The less he talks the better.
Agreed, he was/is still off putting. That thread is a cesspool of useless, ad hominem horseshit.