MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Testicular atraphy is temporary and reversible for the most part. As long as you weren't on grams of gear for longer durations of time.
I used grams of gear for a long time and they are not like permanently small. I really don't think it's something that you have to really worry about. Without ever doing hcg mine have came back to near full-size (or maybe I forgot how big they were before lol) even without ever coming off. I'm sure hcg would fully recover them. Not something I really care about. Doesn't hurt me.

I honestly don’t know. I’ve had to pay out of pocket for everything related to having a child with my wife because I’m a woman also. And trust me when I say I know all about sperm storage costs - I’ve literally spent over $10k on sperm from sperm banks and currently paying for storage of one vial for at least another yea rand a half before we try for our second. Having kids is expensive
bro/sis that's wild. also, TFW you realize your name wasn't a catfish/troll name. respect for your commitment to your family though, no question.

HCG+HMG is the answer as a few have posted. HMG critical to restoring. that said, also as stated recovery won't happen in everyone, but your best odds are with that combo and Clomid ofc.

I used grams of gear for a long time and they are not like permanently small. I really don't think it's something that you have to really worry about. Without ever doing hcg mine have came back to near full-size (or maybe I forgot how big they were before lol) even without ever coming off. I'm sure hcg would fully recover them. Not something I really care about. Doesn't hurt me.
I suffered a bit simply cuz I planned on B&C and my plans got hampered buy a prison sentence. My testosterone levels came back around 180 ish. So I was finally able to get back on and things are getting better. I had zero libido. Didn't crank one off for a year. Flaccid dick and tiny balls. We are all different and have different aggravating circumstances. I'm willing to try HCG or HMG if I ever get the money and have a plug on some quality stuff. Preferably not the Chinese stuff

I suffered a bit simply cuz I planned on B&C and my plans got hampered buy a prison sentence. My testosterone levels came back around 180 ish. So I was finally able to get back on and things are getting better. I had zero libido. Didn't crank one off for a year. Flaccid dick and tiny balls. We are all different and have different aggravating circumstances. I'm willing to try HCG or HMG if I ever get the money and have a plug on some quality stuff. Preferably not the Chinese stuff
Bro I've worried over this scenario some myself given the times i was locked up (weak ass 5 months) i wasnt previously on gear but since i'm getting on it now i've wondered how bad it would suck to go and not have access to the juice lol. plus the lack of aggression from low levels would just be flat out dangerous right? were you confident you could handle your shit still in there?

Bro I've worried over this scenario some myself given the times i was locked up (weak ass 5 months) i wasnt previously on gear but since i'm getting on it now i've wondered how bad it would suck to go and not have access to the juice lol. plus the lack of aggression from low levels would just be flat out dangerous right? were you confident you could handle your shit still in there?
I think if you get actual trt prescription a nurse will come and poke you with it when you are locked up. Some doctors even will call and tell them that they need it if there is a problem. I saw a trt doctor talk about this situation on YouTube I think his YouTube is like " theanabolicdoc" or something thomas O'Connor I think.
I've done time a few times before I used gear and ever since using gear I've been a lot more well behaved.....
Just don't let me catch you in the left lane on the highway going the same exact speed as the person to the right of you so I can't pass lol other than that I quit doing stupid shit and going out and getting into trouble and avoid certain past friends.... no rec drugs no drinking just gear the gym gains and ya know gotta work sometimes lol

Ya bro but it's a struggle. I forgot to mention lack of aggression sucks bad. My first injection in close to to 2 years was yesterday of Stanfords Test E. I've run his a bunch in the past and I already know what to expect. Was gonna do 500mg a week with my insulin, but now it looks like 750mg a week with my insulin. Should be a nice blast. Plus I made sure to have a little extra to cruise with when I'm done. I'm not going through this ever again

how long do you think itll take for us to feel it? i started friday..
Ya bro but it's a struggle. I forgot to mention lack of aggression sucks bad. My first injection in close to to 2 years was yesterday of Stanfords Test E. I've run his a bunch in the past and I already know what to expect. Was gonna do 500mg a week with my insulin, but now it looks like 750mg a week with my insulin. Should be a nice blast. Plus I made sure to have a little extra to cruise with when I'm done. I'm not going through this ever again
Yeah you have no motivation. Androgens give you that drive for sure.
how about u? how long on your first dose did it take to feel anything?

having dealt with this in the past trying to come off and recover HPTA multiple (4x), I can tell you i feel better overnight even with a long ester like cyp/enan. Not 100% better, but marked improvements when I would be crashed. You shouldn't be tired all the time, no.... definitely not normal.

having dealt with this in the past trying to come off and recover HPTA multiple (4x), I can tell you i feel better overnight even with a long ester like cyp/enan. Not 100% better, but marked improvements when I would be crashed. You shouldn't be tired all the time, no.... definitely not normal.
im not feeling much different yet but it should start making me feel different within a couple weeks right?

how long do you think itll take for us to feel it? i started friday..

how about u? how long on your first dose did it take to feel anything?
Pretty quick. I can't remember that far back for me but it starts working after you inject it and about a month later you should have made some gains. Assuming you are lifting or whatever lol

@bnp2 @nealcaffrey16 My levels have been down for like 5 years now i wonder if that would make a difference in how quickly i respond. Maybe take longer because its been so long? Or it could be my E levels. I got some aromasin from stan just waiting on my labs to come back tomorrow to see if i should take it. Only time will tell..

5 months? Let's go through your rap sheet

If you only listened to the main stream media, you'd think he shot three black or brown guys.

You definitely wouldn't know they were all habitual pieces of shit.

The one of three cocksuckers that lived changed his story from admitting he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse's head, to saying he didn't and proceeded to cry about having his shooting arm blown off.

Fuck this clown and anyone that goes out burning, looting and maiming when/because he is found to not be guilty.
i looked it up when it first happened. just like googling george floyds arrest records

I was just wondering what that was like having no test in prison. Something I worry about.
@bnp2 @nealcaffrey16 My levels have been down for like 5 years now i wonder if that would make a difference in how quickly i respond. Maybe take longer because its been so long? Or it could be my E levels. I got some aromasin from stan just waiting on my labs to come back tomorrow to see if i should take it. Only time will tell..
Aren't you like 21 saying your levels have been low for 5 years now ?lol. Kids these days.