MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I told Stan I would order, but he had to guarantee i got the package before Saturday or I said he can ship it out on Thursday to guarantee it doesn't come on a Saturday. I work from home due to COVID and I need to have access to the mailbox before my wife does. Those are my special circumstances.
He got it to me. Quick TA time.

My parents moved to some small town. Their mail service sucks now. Some towns just have shitty mail service.

I told Stan I would order, but he had to guarantee i got the package before Saturday or I said he can ship it out on Thursday to guarantee it doesn't come on a Saturday. I work from home due to COVID and I need to have access to the mailbox before my wife does. Those are my special circumstances.
He got it to me. Quick TA time.

My parents moved to some small town. Their mail service sucks now. Some towns just have shitty mail service.
Go get a mailbox in town or something, this is embarrassing.

Please post #297… im just jealous and was making a /s post. Jeez.. I am sorry i broke protocol, it wont happen again.

i get it. I ordered some hard to get steel for a job and got it in 2 days on a fucking tractor trailer. The same day i ordered some silicon wedding rings to replace my clapped out ones from Amazon and they never showed up, lost in the mail.

I agree with what ya said man, the email response time is insane, and I'm not new to ordering intl or Dom so I understand the process very well and his customer service and email response time back to urs is insane. I would get an answer right away after sending an email. I had asked Stan a question and I didn't wanna seem like I was ruahing him or was worried and letem know I know the process I just wanted to make sure being I ordered primo e amd it was and went so fast. I got an email that was extremely nice saying no worries I'm here for u to ask questions.... Literally has been one if not the best experience if dealt with customer service wise.... There is only two u.s Doms I'll be using and right now the one is stan if he doesnt have a certain product I'll use the other but other wise Stan is it fore cant beat his prices on var I so much prefer getting 50 caps and cheaper at the same dosage then getting only 30 caps.... All his prices are fire.... And Stan and the team are extremely nice and respectful. It's literally u put ur order in send payment and chill for ur pack.... And the packs are packed so well I love how he has them setup makes it so nothing breaks none of my stuff leaked. Caps seem to be very good rubber stopper seem to be of extremely high grade u can't ask for much better man.... It's nice to have a src like Stan.... I'm glad he opened up a bit and hopefully if he ever does go back to private I'll be aloud in... Loves that he tests his raws and or finished products, I deff am gunna be grabbing some of that test cyp,and maybe some npp or EQ, and I wanna try his tbol caps.... Only thing I do wish he potentially did was make caps on certain product like var and tbol at 20 or 25mg caps.... But I'm also okay with the 50s.... And hopefully I can contribute on the next primo e batch amd get some testing on it as a customer even though I do trust Stan man has been around for a minute.... I'm not a big tren ace guy but I might have to grab a Vail or two just to try a very low dosage.....

Thanks again Stan and team
You just used 418 words to describe how much you love sucking stan's D.
Is 23 pounds to your speaker what it takes to get your mouth filled with stan's sauce?
I didn't even read all your shit, but every few sentences I looked at were you slurping him up. good fucking god.

Is 23 pounds to your speaker what it takes to get your mouth filled with stan's sauce?
I didn't even read all your shit, but every few sentences I looked at were you slurping him up. good fucking god.
He's like a fat kid in a candy store and everything is FREE kind of excitement.

Embarrassing.

Please post #297… im just jealous and was making a /s post. Jeez.. I am sorry i broke protocol, it wont happen again.

i get it. I ordered some hard to get steel for a job and got it in 2 days on a fucking tractor trailer. The same day i ordered some silicon wedding rings to replace my clapped out ones from Amazon and they never showed up, lost in the mail.
take some goddamn DHT already friend.

I love that you counted the words out lmao.

Ha ha, you're wife won't let you use gear.
Just playing. Mine has no issue with the gear, but won't let me brew. i was able to slip some raw Anavar by her once, but trying to pull off filters and empty vials and shit is asking to have my ass kicked.
mine drew the line at brewing too, but if I really wanted to I could talk her into it. I just don't have the desire. some shit in life I'd just rather pay for.

Ha ha, you're wife won't let you use gear.
Just playing. Mine has no issue with the gear, but won't let me brew. i was able to slip some raw Anavar by her once, but trying to pull off filters and empty vials and shit is asking to have my ass kicked.
Before I was lucky enough to find you and Stan the man, I had some chemyo ostarine and cardinine that disappeared from the known location of a specific box that I put it in. Same weekend I drove to pick up my daughter from my parents house and left wifey at home. Coincidence? I think not. Fortunately my friends mk677 and gw0742 were not in that said box at the time. And when I came home there was some other guy in my bed. JK, but that would have made a more interesting story.

Before I was lucky enough to find you and Stan the man, I had some chemyo ostarine and cardinine that disappeared from the known location of a specific box that I put it in. Same weekend I drove to pick up my daughter from my parents house and left wifey at home. Coincidence? I think not. Fortunately my friends mk677 and gw0742 were not in that said box at the time. And when I came home there was some other guy in my bed. JK, but that would have made a more interesting story.
Ok, so I have to ask the relatively obvious question: is your wife just the least observant person on earth or is your physique just not changing enough for her to be suspicious?

Ok, so I have to ask the relatively obvious question: is your wife just the least observant person on earth or is your physique just not changing enough for her to be suspicious?
Like @DannZ said about the ostarine. The MK677 did have a positive noticeable effect on my upper body. But I was so fat at the time, it kind of blended in. The wife did wonder why I had an acne rash on my right bicep. If you do any sarm, mk677 is fun.

Mine has no issue with the gear, but won't let me brew.

My wife has put up with my bullshit for 20 years. I'm generally honest with her, but I also don't shove everything I do in her face. TBH, she doesn't need the added stress. "Hey babe, there's a special package there, just leave it in the mailbox and I'll get it after work" isn't a problem. "Hey babe, I ordered 10 kilos of test e raws from China. I'm going to start cooking juice by the gallon!" would probably go over about as well as the glock farm.

Like @DannZ said about the ostarine. The MK677 did have a positive noticeable effect on my upper body. But I was so fat at the time, it kind of blended in. The wife did wonder why I had an acne rash on my right bicep. If you do any sarm, mk677 is fun.
Yk11 gave me insane strength gains at 30mg a day. Aside from that I'm not that big of a fan of sarm's

Yk11 gave me insane strength gains at 30mg a day. Aside from that I'm not that big of a fan of sarm's
Probably because YK11 is 100% not a SARM and is in fact simply a very powerful oral steroid. It’s marketed as a SARM because money, but chemically speaking it’s a pure designer steroid. I’ve always wanted to try it.